What the fucking hell Bernie Sanders

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Lol...........expect any if all of your white Democratic saviours to go full CAC on you at some point.

Especially when they're one of if not the front runner/nominee. See Clinton, Obama.

If you think that's bad, wait until you see how Warren comes at you.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Lol...........expect any if all of your white Democratic saviours to go full CAC on you at some point.

Especially when they're one of if not the front runner/nominee. See Clinton, Obama.
No don’t you put that with every Democratic person this is the way Bernie Sanders act You ask him a black issue and he goes in the details this is what you get

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
The op is an idiot and a woman. What answer should he have given? It’s dumb jackasses like the op that has everyone thinking that blacks are a bunch of fools. No matter what the question, dumb fools like the op expect some militant response. It’s absolutely absurd!

What should sanders have said? Perhaps he should’ve said to shoot the cops before they shoot you? Would that have gained support from the black community? Jesus Christ you niggas are fucking dumb.

And I find that advice to be decent advice. Should he have said to NOT respect the cop and be a pain in the ass when you get pulled over? What kind of fool are you? I mean seriously? Are you a fucking animal or something? What fucking advice should one give to a black kid getting pulled over? I’d tell my sons to be respectful, hands on the wheel, no sudden moves. All lights in the car on, windows down. NOT have limo tints and only lowering the window 1/4 inch. Demanding a supervisor, trying to be like the white guy you saw on YouTube by quoting laws to the cop when you have no idea what you’re talking about, refusing to get out of the car when ordered to, etc... but I know.... that makes me a coon or a cac, right dumb ass op?

Simply_Black

International
International Member
He forgot the most important point... Make sure that you instantly video record the conversation between you and the police. Inform the police that for your rights and protection you are also recording live.

All other points are secondary.... A police own recoding can go missing or mysteriously be deleted if it doesn't suit them.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
He is white. The rules are different. He can't know what it is to be black pulled over by a cop who has a fuck up attitude and willing to kill.
Sounds similar to what my folks told me growing up.

The account ability part wasn't there but I was reminded that they would get off for killing me.

"These people will kill you, blame you and get off for killing you. Don't get killed."

Basically.

This was a stupid fucking question. He's running for president, not to replace Bill Cosby as America's Dad.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
He is white. The rules are different. He can't know what it is to be black pulled over by a cop who has a fuck up attitude and willing to kill.
Cops don't need much provocation to shoot unarmed black men and they do so at a rate of two every week. So what's wrong with what he said??? :hmm:

Regardless if he's white or not he's a politician seeking to win votes and represent the people. His first rule should be to be a realist especially seeing the type of politics he represents.

The first rule and advice to give any black person being pulled over by the police is to immediately turn on live recording for your own protection.

Live recording is your 'best friend' and will at least ensure that the police is aware that his actions are opening watched.

Last edited:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I'm just not taking advice from Bernie who walks in privilege in America to tell me how to handle myself with encounters with LE on the side of the road.
Regardless if he's white or not he's a politician seeking to win votes and represent the people. His first rule should be to be a realist especially seeing the type of politics he represents.

The first rule and advice to give any black person being pulled over by the police is to immediately turn on live recording for your own protection.

Live recoding is your 'best friend' and will at least ensure that the police is aware that his actions are opening watched.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now that is the epitome of a TERRIBLE response. I voted for him in the last primary. This time I am voting for Warren.

Dude just never learned how to speak to Black people. Fuck him, shit is disappointing and infuriating.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Now that is the epitome of a TERRIBLE response. I voted for him in the last primary. This time I am voting for Warren.

Dude just never learned how to speak to Black people. Fuck him, shit is disappointing and infuriating.
I repeat.... what answer should he have given?

Also, what do you mean he doesn’t know how to speak to black people? I’m confused.... are politicians supposed to have some special Ebonics code to be able to speak to black people? What about Indians, chinks, spics? I get it... when dealing with black people he has to get his kids gloves, his Black dictionary, and his anti-cop material ready since blacks must be addressed separately. Damn... we are in bad shape

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

If the most important thing is how a candidate talks to black voters, I'm not sure if the best choice is Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton or what Democrat it is. Plenty of them are good at saying the right words.

If the criteria is who will do the most for black people, the choice is clearly Bernie Sanders.

The latter is how I make decisions, so I'm not hung up by the 80 year old white man not always saying the right words. He has the right morals and the right policies, which is more than I can say for the others I mentioned.