WHAT THE FUCK iS THiS STALKER SHiT, NZINGA?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That still doesn't negate the fact that he sent you a PRIVATE message and you could have dealt with him in PRIVATE regardless of your views on him considering he never gave you a permission to post his PM in public as a MODERATOR you're giving an impression that you're abusing your position as a moderator.

If it was a sensitive matter you could have easily dealt with in conjunction with other moderators and perhaps the site Administrator (HNIC).

Fuck that Nzigga. He stays talking reckless and trashing TEN with no response from TEN. Nzigga cant act like a bitch and expect respect. I would have put him on blast as well.

largebillsonlyplease said:
ibkZHYra0wLTks.gif

I damn near caught a seizure laughing at this! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lukas james

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Would you kindly bring BGOL's 'terms of use'? It wont hurt to know moderators job description as well as their boundaries.

Good point, but I can't find anything that goes into any detail.
This is all I could find on it here.

http://www.bgol.us/board/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_mods_admins

Section from above:

"What are moderators and administrators?

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other actions. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Administrators are the people who have overall control of everything that happens on the board. They oversee how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, what information to require from members and who to appoint as moderators."

Was there a "terms of use" agreement? I honestly do not remember. I can't find any reference to one on the site either, but I could be overlooking it.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good point, but I can't find anything that goes into any detail.
This is all I could find on it here.

http://www.bgol.us/board/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_mods_admins

Section from above:

"What are moderators and administrators?

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other actions. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Administrators are the people who have overall control of everything that happens on the board. They oversee how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, what information to require from members and who to appoint as moderators."

Was there a "terms of use" agreement? I honestly do not remember. I can't find any reference to one on the site either, but I could be overlooking it.

Yap there you have it.

Moderation will always be subjective, but some people are capable or setting their personal feelings aside and being as objective as possible. Now on this don't you feel like TEN let his personal feelings on Nzinga ( he clearly hates the brother) took the best of him?

Furthermore, BGOL is quite libertarian insofar as you own what you write. This is meant both literally in the sense of copyright and figuratively in the sense of accountability. And I would have thought these rules applies to ordinary BGOL members as well as moderators.

If the matter was very sensitive and needed to be addressed (as per TEN's argument) then perhaps HNIC would set up an admin log, for moderators to use when they have to make statements on a particular matter, so if they have to delete posts or admonish people it isn't seen as personal.

On this particular thread, regardless of how one feels on Nzinga's views in my opinion it would have been plausible if TEN (considering he's a moderator) took a moral and ethical higher ground and addressed the subject in private considering that's where these two were corresponding.

I support free speech, even for people we don't agree with or like. Although BGOL affords anonymity to its members, this privilege should not be used as a shield for abuse. And as far as Nzinga is concerned, well we have overt racists here and they get a pass from moderators and Nzinga should have been the last person to start a thread about esp when the subject matter was addressed through PM.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Yap there you have it.

Moderation will always be subjective, but some people are capable or setting their personal feelings aside and being as objective as possible. Now on this don't you feel like TEN let his personal feelings on Nzinga ( he clearly hates the brother) took the best of him?

Furthermore, BGOL is quite libertarian insofar as you own what you write. This is meant both literally in the sense of copyright and figuratively in the sense of accountability. And I would have thought these rules applies to ordinary BGOL members as well as moderators.

If the matter was very sensitive and needed to be addressed (as per TEN's argument) then perhaps HNIC would set up an admin log, for moderators to use when they have to make statements on a particular matter, so if they have to delete posts or admonish people it isn't seen as personal.

On this particular thread, regardless of how one feels on Nzinga's views in my opinion it would have been plausible if TEN (considering he's a moderator) took a moral and ethical higher ground and addressed the subject in private considering that's where these two were corresponding.

I support free speech, even for people we don't agree with or like. Although BGOL affords anonymity to its members, this privilege should not be used as a shield for abuse. And as far as Nzinga is concerned, well we have overt racists here and they get a pass from moderators and Nzinga should have been the last person to start a thread about esp when the subject matter was addressed through PM.
I just think it's great that we finally got you posting more than just a link.
To think this whole time you were actually capable of writing text. Shocking.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I not saying Ten was right what he did, but I can understand why he did.

I
would like to see if I can entice you in a small scheme. Just between us two, because the knowledge of it by anyone else might cause it to backfire.

did it before, I recruited another member of Tiara's forum, with whom we applied the method to great effect.
He was trying to draw Ten into his scheming plans. What honor does he seek to win?

charlie dark

Star
Registered
I not saying Ten was right what he did, but I can understand why he did.

I

He was trying to draw Ten into his scheming plans. What honor does he seek to win?

Dude, we share and download images, films and music from rd parties without their consent.
The only honour we owe is to us as members of the forum, that what we provide remains in its correct place.
PMs should remain that...private messages.

lukas james

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Yap there you have it.

I see where you're coming from. I too, hold the concept of free speech in the highest regard. I do not see, however, how free speech or Ten's status as moderator is relevant in this matter.
You speak of "taking moral and ethical high ground" in respect to how you feel Ten should have handled this, yet Nzinga, through his PM has made it clear that he himself does not expect moral or ethical behavior on Ten's part. Furthermore, Nzinga prior exchanges with Ten indicate not only an indifference to Ten's position as moderator, but also a rather disrespectful attitude towards Ten in general.
Whether or not these feelings are warranted is not for me to say, since I'm certain I don't know who started it all in the first place. What I do know is that the request in the PM was a insult to the recipient considering Nzinga's demeanor in recent threads. In fact, Nzinga sending Ten a PM about anything not directly board-related was an insult all by itself.

Nzinga addressed Ten in a member-to-member capacity. Ten's reveal of the PM to the rest of the board was in a member-to-member capacity. At no point was there a breach of trust regarding privacy or confidentiality due to the fact that Ten was not obligated by legal nor ethical standard to keep any of this to himself.

I understand that this may be of concern to those who believe the content of their PM's should be protected without question. To those individuals I would recommend that they be certain that both the subject and the content be limited to the function of the board when corresponding with a member who also serves as moderator. Furthermore, all members should be aware that any member who is not a moderator has the right to release or repost any message (PM or otherwise) addressed to him, whether it was sent from another member or even a moderator. The message is the property of the recipient and his to do with what he will.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the Internet you dumb fucks. If you don't want the whole world to know it then don't put it out there, even in a private message, because once you press send you lose all control over your comments. You can complain later but by that time the damage is done.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
:lol: @ cats in this thread examining the BGOL terms of use.

:hmm:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
That's a got damn shame. Nzinga plotting for pictures. If it was a plot to hit the ass then it would have been cool.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
My ban list is how long 23 or 24 people long???? The reason why I banned 90% of them
is that they sent me a PM that went over and became severely personal. If I posted
those PMs, many of them would shock many people. But I will never post them. They are
PMs that is what they are.

Today Ten is claiming to be a victim of mine so perhaps I should recite the record.
Ten and I had a very cordial relationship, and which he referred to me as "Brother
Nzinga" more than a few times. The schism between him and I started in earnest
when this forum seemed to have an ideological shift, and become more gay tolerant.

Ten and others seemed to take umbrage, and in a bitter quarrel I had with JD Walker and
Dr Truth, Ten banned me from BGOL because I drew a cartoon in which I depicted one or both
of my adversaries in mini-skirts. He claimed that I had violated the rules of BGOL
by posting gay material. Mind you I never depicted any sexual activity of any kind on
that cartoon. None whatsoever. Furthermore, I said much less in graphics than people
do in words, when the accuse each other sucking dicks, or fucking males anuses.

Gametheory and Charlie Dark have defended the privacy of PMs and they are
right. Beyond that I have much respect for them..

I have been debating on these message boards for more than 10 years. In all the
views do not seem to change; only the screen names do. After many years, I find
myself the same arguments I won 10 years ago...I think I have outgrown message
boards,,,

Last edited:

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nzinga:smh: ole play misty for me ass nigga...except he didn't even get to smell the pussy...utterly ridiculous

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
This homie here just broke out the CPLR & Penal Codes & read Brother Nzinga the riot act. Nzinga was on the Palm wine again why yall take him so seriously? I'll take Nzinga over Retlaw any day.

I see your point. I don't agree, but I do see your point.
In this case, the PM was not directed to Ten because of his position as moderator, but instead...

"Anyway, the reason why I am asking you is because I saw where you wrote that you would like to see her get fucked. "
nzinga

Had the PM been directed to Ten in his capacity as moderator or as a request that required the assistance that could be provided only by a moderator, I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but Nzinga states that he sought Ten out based on a perceived common interest.

If the contents are to be perceived as protected simply because of the position of whom it is addressed to, then this would imply that all correspondence between a moderator and a board member is strictly board related regardless of content and thus moderators are not allowed to have personal conversations.

While the request is technically not illegal, the act described is in itself immoral in it's scope and therefore qualifies legally as a conspiracy. Although you would have almost zero chance of making a case in court to this effect,(the venture was not undertaken, so there was no harm in the legal sense) Nzinga himself had no reasonable expectation of privacy beyond his hope that Ten would remain silent for the sake of the success of the proposition. He's literally begging in advance for Ten not to share this info, because he knows Ten has every right to do so:

"Just between us two, because the knowledge of it by anyone else might cause it to backfire."

"Now, I am writing to you on a man's honour. Even if you do not accede to my request, I trust that you will keep this between us and not disseminate it in general public..."

In this instance, the right to privacy is NOT PROTECTED.

Damn, I think I just found the outline for my term paper.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Tiara got this asshole ratting out the board and when that failed to gain her favor, he turns to a mod of the same board he snitched on to hatch a plot for some funky ass pictures. In my eyes that makes him fair game for anything.

Feed him to the fucking wolves.

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
Tiara got this asshole ratting out the board and when that failed to gain her favor, he turns to a mod of the same board he snitched on to hatch a plot for some funky ass pictures. In my eyes that makes him fair game for anything.

Someone should rat out Nzinga to Tiara on his scheme to see her pussy.

:lol::lol::lol:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see where you're coming from. I too, hold the concept of free speech in the highest regard. I do not see, however, how free speech or Ten's status as moderator is relevant in this matter.
You speak of "taking moral and ethical high ground" in respect to how you feel Ten should have handled this, yet Nzinga, through his PM has made it clear that he himself does not expect moral or ethical behavior on Ten's part. Furthermore, Nzinga prior exchanges with Ten indicate not only an indifference to Ten's position as moderator, but also a rather disrespectful attitude towards Ten in general.
Whether or not these feelings are warranted is not for me to say, since I'm certain I don't know who started it all in the first place. What I do know is that the request in the PM was a insult to the recipient considering Nzinga's demeanor in recent threads. In fact, Nzinga sending Ten a PM about anything not directly board-related was an insult all by itself.

Nzinga addressed Ten in a member-to-member capacity. Ten's reveal of the PM to the rest of the board was in a member-to-member capacity. At no point was there a breach of trust regarding privacy or confidentiality due to the fact that Ten was not obligated by legal nor ethical standard to keep any of this to himself.

I understand that this may be of concern to those who believe the content of their PM's should be protected without question. To those individuals I would recommend that they be certain that both the subject and the content be limited to the function of the board when corresponding with a member who also serves as moderator. Furthermore, all members should be aware that any member who is not a moderator has the right to release or repost any message (PM or otherwise) addressed to him, whether it was sent from another member or even a moderator. The message is the property of the recipient and his to do with what he will.

what does PRIVATE MESSAGE mean to you?

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, we share and download images, films and music from rd parties without their consent.
The only honour we owe is to us as members of the forum, that what we provide remains in its correct place.
PMs should remain that...private messages.

I agree with you on this.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For a man to sit down, to write such a long ass PM to another man, about tricking an internet chick into doing things is disturbing.

One has to wonder, if Nzinga is putting that much effort into an internet bitch that all he can do is watch on his PC or laptop screen,

...Does he get pussy in real life :confused:

:smh:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Fuck yeah. I ain't with that simp/sell out/batty boi protection nonsense. Turn the volume up until he is on blast. :lol:

I just think it's great that we finally got you posting more than just a link.
To think this whole time you were actually capable of writing text. Shocking.

:lol::lol:

lukas james

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
what does PRIVATE MESSAGE mean to you?

Obviously, the purpose of a private message is to allow a conversation between two parties who do not wish to share that conversation with anyone or everyone else. This, however, implies that BOTH parties wish the exchange to remain confidential. As we have seen here, only one party was in agreement.

To put it another way, imagine that you and I are in the same room along with several other people. We both know each other, although we aren't friends. In fact, I don't particularly want you talking to me at all. AND YOU KNOW THIS. If you decide to whisper a question to me, I have at least 3 courses of action.
1. I can whisper my response to you, which is stupid because now I'm giving you permission to talk to me some more.
2. I can ignore you completely. I think we all know this doesn't really work on Nzinga. It's a lot harder to put people on ignore in real life.
3. I can jump up and shout to you and everyone else in the room
" NO NZINGA, YOU CANNOT LICK MY ASSHOLE! I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT! NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! HEY YALL, THIS NASTY MUTHAFUCKA JUST ASKED ME IF HE COULD EAT MY ASS!! WATCH HIM!!!"

Now given these choices, what you're telling me is that you would whisper back "Nooooo, Nzinga, I don't wanna doooo that. I wish I could tell on you, but I can't because you whispered it to me."

Fuck that. A PM is the digital equivalent of a whisper, nothing more, nothing less.

This the actual definition from the dictionary:
whisper (plural whispers)

1. The act of speaking in a quiet voice, especially, without vibration of the vocal cords.  
2. (usually in plural) A rumor.
3. (figuratively) A faint trace or hint (of something).
4. (Internet) A private message to an individual in a chat room.

I guess I just wasn't raised that way.
Where I'm from, MEN SPEAK.
BITCHES whisper.

Ban him and be done with it. He's not funny, he never posts porn, he's an obvious fag and serves no purpose. Just ban the bitch ass cracka.
I agree...Ban him... He's not a cracker, he's a bumbling African, but still, ban him...He serves no purpose besides offending the board, and whats ultimately worse, offending me. Ban...:angry:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Obviously, the purpose of a private message is to allow a conversation between two parties who do not wish to share that conversation with anyone or everyone else. This, however, implies that BOTH parties wish the exchange to remain confidential. As we have seen here, only one party was in agreement.

To put it another way, imagine that you and I are in the same room along with several other people. We both know each other, although we aren't friends. In fact, I don't particularly want you talking to me at all. AND YOU KNOW THIS. If you decide to whisper a question to me, I have at least 3 courses of action.
1. I can whisper my response to you, which is stupid because now I'm giving you permission to talk to me some more.
2. I can ignore you completely. I think we all know this doesn't really work on Nzinga. It's a lot harder to put people on ignore in real life.
" NO NZINGA, YOU CANNOT LICK MY ASSHOLE! I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT! NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! HEY YALL, THIS NASTY MUTHAFUCKA JUST ASKED ME IF HE COULD EAT MY ASS!! WATCH HIM!!!"

Now given these choices, what you're telling me is that you would whisper back "Nooooo, Nzinga, I don't wanna doooo that. I wish I could tell on you, but I can't because you whispered it to me."

Fuck that. A PM is the digital equivalent of a whisper, nothing more, nothing less.

1. The act of speaking in a quiet voice, especially, without vibration of the vocal cords.  

BITCHES whisper.

cPvou.gif

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

I swear, my OFFICIAL online Lawyer from this month on!!!
Brotha lukas james, newest member of the Commission.
Sealed.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

BITCHES whisper.

This!