WHAT THE FUCK iS THiS STALKER SHiT, NZINGA?

Problematic

Rising Star
Registered
ibkZHYra0wLTks.gif

:roflmao3::itsawrap::roflmao3:

I read that whole shit in James Earl Jones' voice from The Lion King. Ol' "you deliberately disobeyed me" lookin' ass nigga.

:lol:

i've been trying to figure out this cat's angle for the longest

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ok.

My ex was like that. You pay her a compliment or ask for something she'd deny you. But challenge that bitch by saying she won't do something then she'll do it.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I help many genuine BGOL fam every day in PM, and respect their privacy.
However trolls, stalkers and hatemongers like Nzingay get no respect.
Dude spends every other day trying to diss TEN, then has the nerve
to come ask me to help him stalk Tiarra! Why this weirdo thinks I would
ever help him do anything, but get banned from BGOL, i don't know. :smh:

I really did not know that you felt this way; It is not your forum, but I am saddened
by this...No one should take this forum seriously... we talk and we move on...If I
think someone is becoming personal I leave the person alone

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I really did not know that you felt this way; It is not your forum, but I am saddened
by this...No one should take this forum seriously... we talk and we move on...If I
think someone is becoming personal I leave the person alone
How about just leaving the whole board alone? as in going away.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
How about just leaving the whole board alone? as in going away.

i6DwTddT4BujC.gif

http://i.minus.com/i6DwTddT4BujC.gif

by this...No one should take this forum seriously...

After so many years on this bitch, I love this response.

I'm not saying cats taking BGOL mad serious, but that's a bullshit cop out. Nzinga you on here everyday like the rest of us half the time.

Cats only log off BGOL if:

Their woman/wife is cooking for once. ( I personally don't wait for women to cook. I'd never eat how these women were not trained. )

Vacation.

Money ain't right, or just got a promotion. i.e, earning more.

School.

Dude wrote a PHD thesis on how to game Tiara online. But it ain't serious.

:lol::lol:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
funny ass thread...this is why i log onto bgol before anything else :lol::lol::lol:yall cats are hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow, first time I seen you post something more than just a link.

no diss.

That still doesn't negate the fact that he sent you a PRIVATE message and you could have dealt with him in PRIVATE regardless of your views on him considering he never gave you a permission to post his PM in public as a MODERATOR you're giving an impression that you're abusing your position as a moderator.

If it was a sensitive matter you could have easily dealt with in conjunction with other moderators and perhaps the site Administrator (HNIC).

lukas james

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
That still doesn't negate the fact that he sent you a PRIVATE message and you could have dealt with him in PRIVATE regardless of your views on him considering he never gave you a permission to post his PM in public as a MODERATOR you're giving an impression that you're abusing your position as a moderator.

If it was a sensitive matter you could have easily dealt with in conjunction with other moderators and perhaps the site Administrator (HNIC).

I see your point. I don't agree, but I do see your point.
In this case, the PM was not directed to Ten because of his position as moderator, but instead...

"Anyway, the reason why I am asking you is because I saw where you wrote that you would like to see her get fucked. "
nzinga

Had the PM been directed to Ten in his capacity as moderator or as a request that required the assistance that could be provided only by a moderator, I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but Nzinga states that he sought Ten out based on a perceived common interest.

If the contents are to be perceived as protected simply because of the position of whom it is addressed to, then this would imply that all correspondence between a moderator and a board member is strictly board related regardless of content and thus moderators are not allowed to have personal conversations.

While the request is technically not illegal, the act described is in itself immoral in it's scope and therefore qualifies legally as a conspiracy. Although you would have almost zero chance of making a case in court to this effect,(the venture was not undertaken, so there was no harm in the legal sense) Nzinga himself had no reasonable expectation of privacy beyond his hope that Ten would remain silent for the sake of the success of the proposition. He's literally begging in advance for Ten not to share this info, because he knows Ten has every right to do so:

"Just between us two, because the knowledge of it by anyone else might cause it to backfire."

"Now, I am writing to you on a man's honour. Even if you do not accede to my request, I trust that you will keep this between us and not disseminate it in general public..."

In this instance, the right to privacy is NOT PROTECTED.

Damn, I think I just found the outline for my term paper.

Last edited:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
In this case, the PM was not directed to Ten because of his position as moderator, but instead...

"Anyway, the reason why I am asking you is because I saw where you wrote that you would like to see her get fucked. "
nzinga

Had the PM been directed to Ten in his capacity as moderator or as a request that required the assistance that could be provided only by a moderator, I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but Nzinga states that he sought Ten out based on a perceived common interest.

If the contents are to be perceived as protected simply because of the position of whom it is addressed to, then this would imply that all correspondence between a moderator and a board member is strictly board related regardless of content and thus moderators are not allowed to have personal conversations.

While the request is technically not illegal, the act described itself is immoral in it's scope and therefore qualifies legally as a conspiracy. Although you would almost zero chance of making a case in court to this effect,(the venture was not undertaken, so there was no harm in the legal sense) Nzinga himself had no reasonable expectation of privacy beyond his hope that Ten would remain silent for the sake of the success of the proposition. He's literally begging in advance for Ten not to share this info, because he knows Ten has every right to do so:

"Just between us two, because the knowledge of it by anyone else might cause it to backfire."

"Now, I am writing to you on a man's honour. Even if you do not accede to my request, I trust that you will keep this between us and not disseminate it in general public..."

There's your answer Game Theory, and a most eloquent and perfect answer too!!
Go Lukas! from this point on your my online Lawyer :dance:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nzinga

While the request is technically not illegal, the act described is in itself immoral in it's scope and therefore qualifies legally as a conspiracy. Although you would have almost zero chance of making a case in court to this effect,(the venture was not undertaken, so there was no harm in the legal sense) Nzinga himself had no reasonable expectation of privacy beyond his hope that Ten would remain silent for the sake of the success of the proposition. He's literally begging in advance for Ten not to share this info, because he knows Ten has every right to do so:

Would you kindly bring BGOL's 'terms of use'? It wont hurt to know moderators job description as well as their boundaries.