Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ice Cream Store?
Ice Cream Shop?
It’s always hey you want to go get ice cream but where? Is it , hey let’s go to the ice cream shop? It ain’t a restaurant. What you call these places?!?!?
Around here, It's typically "Let's go to DQ (Dairy Queen) or Carvel's".
All the coldstones are gone around here, there's Mitchells and East Coast Custard and DQDairy Queen or Coldstone
They are so expensive now, ours will probably be gone soon. Its all about frozen yogurt now.All the coldstones are gone around here, there's Mitchells and East Coast Custard and DQ
Like Massage parlor? What!?!?They used to be called Parlors
Ice cream parlor - Wikipedia https://share.google/bN9F13IxVp1zN62mULike Massage parlor? What!?!?
Learn something new everyday!Ice cream parlor - Wikipedia https://share.google/bN9F13IxVp1zN62mU
Fam, you in Ohio?All the coldstones are gone around here, there's Mitchells and East Coast Custard and DQ
Mitchell’s is a San Francisco brand. Y’all can get it out there too? It’s probably one of the best ice creams I’ve had in the world. It’s wild creamy , they use mad butter fat. They also have such original flavorsFam, you in Ohio?
Some of the best ice cream I ever had was at Mitchell's in Solon.
Similar name, different store.Mitchell’s is a San Francisco brand. Y’all can get it out there too? It’s probably one of the best ice creams I’ve had in the world. It’s wild creamy , they use mad butter fat. They also have such original flavors
Home - Mitchell's Ice Cream
https://mitchellsicecream.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/03/Site-top-Fin-5B-legacy-2025.jpg https://mitchellsicecream.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Mitchells-pick-up.jpg https://mitchellsicecream.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Stock-cakes.jpg...mitchellsicecream.com
Oh ok yeah I’m sure the SF one is better since it’s local and not a chain
Fam, you in Ohio?
I live in Charlotte, NC, never lived in Cleveland.Yessir!!
Grew up on the east side of Cleveland, currently live on the far west side near great northern mall.
Where are you located?
I live in Charlotte, NC, never lived in Cleveland.
I worked out of downtown Cleveland for a couple months. (Traveling IT Tech)
Hung out in Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Solon, Independence, Maple Heights and of course downtown Cleveland.
I enjoyed my time there. Decent areas, nice communities and some dope neighborhoods.That's what's up.
How did you like those areas?
Solon and Beachwood can be some mfkrs if you're not on the main roads/areas.
Independence, whew...... no comment, hahaha