What the fuck are they called?!?!?

Dr. Truth

보지를 먹어라
BGOL Investor
Ice Cream Store?
Ice Cream Shop?

It’s always hey you want to go get ice cream but where? Is it , hey let’s go to the ice cream shop? It ain’t a restaurant. What you call these places?!?!?
 
Cgwqmlp.gif
 
Last edited:
A shop is usually refereed to as somewhere you can go buy food to eat, a store is somewhere you buy goods to take home.
 
Fam, you in Ohio?

Some of the best ice cream I ever had was at Mitchell's in Solon.
Mitchell’s is a San Francisco brand. Y’all can get it out there too? It’s probably one of the best ice creams I’ve had in the world. It’s wild creamy , they use mad butter fat. They also have such original flavors

 
Mitchell’s is a San Francisco brand. Y’all can get it out there too? It’s probably one of the best ice creams I’ve had in the world. It’s wild creamy , they use mad butter fat. They also have such original flavors

Similar name, different store.

 
Yessir!!

Grew up on the east side of Cleveland, currently live on the far west side near great northern mall.

Where are you located?
I live in Charlotte, NC, never lived in Cleveland.

I worked out of downtown Cleveland for a couple months. (Traveling IT Tech)

Hung out in Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Solon, Independence, Maple Heights and of course downtown Cleveland.
 
I live in Charlotte, NC, never lived in Cleveland.

I worked out of downtown Cleveland for a couple months. (Traveling IT Tech)

Hung out in Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Solon, Independence, Maple Heights and of course downtown Cleveland.

That's what's up.

How did you like those areas?

Solon and Beachwood can be some mfkrs if you're not on the main roads/areas.

Independence, whew...... no comment, hahaha
 
That's what's up.

How did you like those areas?

Solon and Beachwood can be some mfkrs if you're not on the main roads/areas.

Independence, whew...... no comment, hahaha
I enjoyed my time there. Decent areas, nice communities and some dope neighborhoods.
 
Back
Top