What song are you listening to right now??

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yup. Still bumps on my gym mp3 player to this day..

... cuz they shit sound better know :lol:

So much good music in the 90s. Miss those days of the weekly Rapcity countdowns, and the end of the year Top 25 or 30 videos. They'd do 5 or 6 videos each episode Monday - Friday in late-December. I remember VHS recording a few of the years, and people passing the tapes around school (junior high). Same for the 1995 Source Awards.

:clap: :cheers:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
So much good music in the 90s. Miss those days of the weekly Rapcity countdowns, and the end of the year Top 25 or 30 videos. They'd do 5 or 6 videos each episode Monday - Friday in late-December. I remember VHS recording a few of the years, and people passing the tapes around school (junior high). Same for the 1995 Source Awards.

:clap: :cheers:

I still have dozens and dozens of radio mixtapes I made off stations in VA, NY and those late-night college stations. I think all my tape players are all broke though..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I still have dozens and dozens of radio mixtapes I made off stations in VA, NY and those late-night college stations. I think all my tape players are all broke though..

Agreed. Really enjoyed the college radio stations, and the co-op morning shows too.

Listened to the shows from CITR and CFRO here on the westcoast.

Kept the tapes near the stereo to record particular shows or hit / obscure songs.

:cheers: :thumbsup:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

SentimentalArcticAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif