What is so dope about Lil Baby? Why does he get a documentary?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Just so y'all know, Lil Baby's rap skills consist of 9-10 dudes in the studio with him brainstorming line by line until they come up with hot verse.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't get with this gargle rap. Niggas might as well start yodeling on tracks. One of the few young rappers I like is Cordae, you can actually understand what he is saying.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
In the climate of the "rap" game dude ain't that bad. I personally don't fuck with his shit though. There is something off about dude...it's like he's a pussy or something...home always seems like he is scared or something...no type of personality with dude. He came out of nowhere too, kind of like that square Rich the Kid...blew up with some weak ass records

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth recommends some of the ass cheekiest music on this board but wants to know what's so nice about Lil Baby! :roflmao:

Lil Baby's nice

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
58455_W3.jpg

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A different time. Youngins' growing up up with this in their ear. They succumb to horrible shit

The greats have bars. When we grew up, bars meant something.

Today, they've been hypnotized to hear trash.

Bars will be back one day!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This is why

Her dad is probably funding the documentary :lol: But for real, he can spit when he wants to.

He’s a bit different than the rest of his peers. He actually has a strong flow, it took a long time for me to warm up to him I gotta give him some credit. That kid outsold Taylor Swift in 2020 and they buried it.

I didn't even give those "baby" dudes a listen at first I thought lil baby and da baby was the same person then one of those lil baby songs came up on my YouTube music at the gym and dude had a nice flow, it was like DJ Khaled was saying "keep going" and the dude wasn't even taking a breath just flowing. I gave a few of these new rappers a listen and I like Lil Baby and Moneybagg Yo but the rest are garbage including NBA YoungBoy

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the climate of the "rap" game dude ain't that bad. I personally don't fuck with his shit though. There is something off about dude...it's like he's a pussy or something...home always seems like he is scared or something...no type of personality with dude. He came out of nowhere too, kind of like that square Rich the Kid...blew up with some weak ass records

if the song dont have that boom boom....boom base drop...he sucks...he is a retard...but on that base drop...he is unfuckwitable...brah

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imagine talking about good music then posting Nas as an example

dude had 1 hot album in 40 years

brettakins

Star
BGOL Investor
I been trying to figure out what makes dude stands for the longest. The mumbling + auto tune makes me tune him out instantly. Friends of mime tells me he's not like the rest he actually has bars. So I go back and really listen. Bars Where?????

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I can't get with this gargle rap. Niggas might as well start yodeling on tracks. One of the few young rappers I like is Cordae, you can actually understand what he is saying.
Yep cordae is the only new rapper I like. And I'm just getting up on JID. Don't know how long he's been around but I fucks with his shit too