What is so dope about Lil Baby? Why does he get a documentary?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He’s a bit different than the rest of his peers. He actually has a strong flow, it took a long time for me to warm up to him I gotta give him some credit. That kid outsold Taylor Swift in 2020 and they buried it.

Different how? He sounds like everything else.

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
What? No he didn’t
I grew in the NYC rap scene and in my coming of age we had Nas, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, Boot Camp and Lost boys. I thought that's how bars should have been.

Then the Bad Boys and Hype Williams came with the shiny suit shit. Then came Fab, Cassidy, Joe Biden and Dip Set. So my image of hip hop changed All solid stuff.

Lil baby came up in the generation after that so his music is influenced by singing and auto tune. He still can create a good song though. Just a different sound.

IMO, Lil Baby and Fivio Foreign are the real rappers of this generation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I grew in the NYC rap scene and in my coming of age we had Nas, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, Boot Camp and Lost boys. I thought that's how bars should have been.

Then the Bad Boys and Hype Williams came with the shiny suit shit. Then came Fab, Cassidy, Joe Biden and Dip Set. So my image of hip hop changed All solid stuff.

Lil baby came up in the generation after that so his music is influenced by singing and auto tune. He still can create a good song though. Just a different sound.

IMO, Lil Baby and Fivio Foreign are the real rappers of this generation.
Smh Fivio? Wack sauce. T pain was doing Autotune 20 years ago. Shit ain’t new or original

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby talk that hustler’s/risk takers talk
Sorta like jigga in his earlier days
He’s come into his own.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gave him credit when he released this during the protests of 2020.
Some (small number imo) of these mumble dudes could really rap if they wanted to.

This is when i said…. Ight bruh taking this thing a lil bit serious

to me gunna was the more talented one out the gate

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
You can't compare him to rappers from the earlier eras. For this era he is good. He has a few nice tracks.