What Happens When You Drink Celery Juice Every Morning

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's also very fast eating!

I like celery but I'd have to put peanut butter on it. It'd take me 15 minutes if I ate with purpose.

I had it without peanut butter or ranch dressing and it felt like I was chewing forever :angry:
LOL.

I don't mind celery. Make sure you run the grater over to peel off the outer skin. That part is really bitter.

Oh you peel it first? o_O

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Lowering cholesterol-- "you can do this by 7% by extracting the juice from two stalks of celery."

That's a lot of celery!

Get you one of these

large_317b6ab4-6ec8-4b51-98a7-e6510632eb4d.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
if it comes in a container you best believe it got some kinda unnatural chemical in it.. Fruits/vegetables naturally spoil so if it can be in a container for a few months some kinda manufactured preservative went in it

Correct, but not these. This brand is local to Atlanta and not pasteurized. They're produced at their factory in East Point and delivered to their local stores daily or bi-weekly.

Otherwise yes, avoid the bottles.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celery is one of the easiest food to juice...

Lots of juice comes out those stalks...

Fuckin greens like kale bruh you be juicing your ass off for a fuckin tea spoon of juice..

It's thick as fuck too..so you know all

Them vitamins and minerals packed in that bitch..

The celery juice adds volume.. Its a must if you are juicing and not blending...

I don't juice without apples celery...

And most of the time ginger...

If you really want to hide the taste and make your juice tasty.. Throw in a lemon..the whole thing

Do not put the whole lemon in if blending...

Just squeeze in the juice...

Bruh u drink this first think in the morning

Ereday

I promise it will change your life for the better..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Well said. When I've recommended homemade smoothies to people over the years - I've often said the best thing about it is that you know exactly what's going into it ingredient-wise. Mix and match flavor combinations, ingredients, etc. See what works and what doesn't. If it's too thick, add more water and/or cut down on what's making it so. See what fruits and veggies match up the best. Trial and error, but in a healthy way. Plus, when something works really well - you can pass that info along to your friends/family if they want some suggestions.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well said. When I've recommended homemade smoothies to people over the years - I've often said the best thing about it is that you know exactly what's going into it ingredient-wise. Mix and match flavor combinations, ingredients, etc. See what works and what doesn't. If it's too thick, add more water and/or cut down on what's making it so. See what fruits and veggies match up the best. Trial and error, but in a healthy way. Plus, when something works really well - you can pass that info along to your friends/family if they want some suggestions.

No doubt my neice was always in and out the hospital due to her sickel cell..

Her pain was so bad..they were giving her morphine...

She gave up meat...eats mostly veggies and fruit...

Stay taking her zinc and multi minerals..

Ain't been to the hospital in two years

And counting..

Her energy is through the roof...

And she ain't lookin back

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
No doubt my neice was always in and out the hospital due to her sickel cell..

Her pain was so bad..they were giving her morphine...

She gave up meat...eats mostly veggies and fruit...

Stay taking her zinc and multi minerals..

Ain't been to the hospital in two years

And counting..

Her energy is through the roof...

And she ain't lookin back

Right on - glad to hear her health has improved!

Homemade recipes are definitely the way to go. I've had a few mishaps at restaurants before. You order a drink - smoothie or something like that - and it ends up being a turbo-charged milkshake with whipped cream on top. 1000 calorie dessert of a drink. Sounds great and all, but as you get older you're like - "Ahhh shit - this isn't good for me"

:roflmao3:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Alright family so what's the consensus, celery juice vs blending whole celery stalks....

I've got a juicer, but that mfkr has been collecting dust for 2+ years....but my nutribullet gets frequent use.
Coldpress..... no heat used at all. No pulp in ya juice. Machine separates it automatically. Less work. Machine might cost more.

You can bake the pulp grind it up & now you have powder.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Celery is one of the easiest food to juice...

Lots of juice comes out those stalks...

Fuckin greens like kale bruh you be juicing your ass off for a fuckin tea spoon of juice..

It's thick as fuck too..so you know all

Them vitamins and minerals packed in that bitch..

The celery juice adds volume.. Its a must if you are juicing and not blending...

I don't juice without apples celery...

And most of the time ginger...

If you really want to hide the taste and make your juice tasty.. Throw in a lemon..the whole thing

Do not put the whole lemon in if blending...

Just squeeze in the juice...

Bruh u drink this first think in the morning

Ereday

yeah.

2 stalks, 4 pears and piece of ginger filled this up. (best combination so far to drink it in my opinion)

Ps8b7C6.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ONE handful of oats should be enough. Any more and you risk it being too thick. The oats fill you up so that you can make it on smoothie and water until dinner. I've lost 15 pounds in about 2.5 weeks with little exercise by sticking to this meal plan.

What else is apart of your meal plan?

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correct, but not these. This brand is local to Atlanta and not pasteurized. They're produced at their factory in East Point and delivered to their local stores daily or bi-weekly.

Otherwise yes, avoid the bottles.

This is true met the owner a few years ago and that stuff is the bomb! Krogers used to carry it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah.

2 stalks, 4 pears and piece of ginger filled this up. (best combination so far to drink it in my opinion)

Ps8b7C6.jpg

Man you want a real summer banger juice..

Get them cold then
Throw some red globe grapes with the seeds..in that bitch...

With some fresh pineapple...

Game changer

Bruh...

Game

Changer!!!

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just ordered that expensive ass Omega juicer plus storage classes. We'll see what it do.

BTW, I fuckin' hate celery. Can't fuck with it.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What else is apart of your meal plan?

I cook a little so I make a regular 3 course meal for dinner. Fruit, popcorn, smokehouse almonds etc. for snacks. This is when I'm on plan which I haven't been for a while.

3 course meals such as:

Skillet chicken with whatever marinade or grill spices u prefer
Grilled corn on the cobb (grilled in my Ninja indoor grill)
Broccoli cooked in chicken broth

Grilled Tilapia
Rice
Cooked spinach

Turkey spaghetti or Shrimp Scampi w/vegetable pasta
Small side salad

Ribeye or NY strip steak
Baked potato (easy on the extras)
Mixed veggies or broccoli

In other words a normal dinner, just small portions and eat by 5 or 6pm.

Fruit, snacks and water the rest of the night. Weight will drop quickly after 5 or so days.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bc of this thread, I’ve gotten a couple of bags of this powder.

100% CELERY WHOLE FOOD – Our celery juice powder is made from one ingredient only i.e. celery juice. Plant-Based, Non-GMO, Gluten-free naturally powerful whole vegetable powder Amazon product ASIN B081VVRVKG
it’s not bad.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I think I might put one stalk a day in the blender with some water, see if I notice anything.
So is it really worth it to go through all the trouble of juicing an entire stalk of celery everyday? And will you really get the benefits without the fibers? According to William, “eating celery stalks, while very healthy and important, is not the same as drinking pure celery juice. When celery is juiced, the pulp (fiber) is removed, and its healing benefits become much more powerful and bioavailable, especially for someone with chronic illness.”

https://bubblegoods.com/blogs/news/celery-juice-should-you-be-juicing-or-munching-on-celery

Nutmilk bag!!!

Amazon product ASIN B01N2Q4O08
It can get here today, $6 and reusable, no need to buy a blender. I'm gonna start Monday.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I finally did it. A little salty but not at all unpleasant. I felt good and fresh afterward on day one. And juicing from a blender with the nutmilk bag was so easy! It took ten minutes total, should be less with practice.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this threadmade me start putting celery in my diet. I grab a couple sticks on the way out and some hummus and feel pretty full. good to see this return