What Happens When You Drink Celery Juice Every Morning

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the juicer you are using kills a lot of the enzymes you need due to the heat caused in the process...... what you need to use is this
86837dd5e673236ffc739adbfaa7b6e4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I just ordered one, It should arrive sometime next week! Im looking forward to making my money back by making made to order smoothies for my clients... it cost btwn $350 & $375! My 1st big purchase of the year.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please. You just described a granola bar and you think you are healthy? No sir. You doing the most. You better off eating 2 eggs and toast.

I suggest you try it for a week and see if you don't feel better inside. Not what I put specifically but just raw fruits, grains and vegetables in general. I still eat one normal meal a day, at dinner, and I eat it by 5pm. If I get the urge to snack I just have another smoothie and water, maybe with lemon.

I feel better than I have in a long time. Blood pressure is actually on the low side. Cholesterol was good. It's really about what we eat.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If these mofos tell y'all chewing rocks is good for y'all, y'all would do it.
Right,celery is mostly water so what benefit do you get out of that?besides the bubble guts.It would be the same as juicing a cucumber or lettuce,just drink you a glass of water,it's the samething.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All jokes aside you are right.
The list just seemed mad long. Had to crack on it. But really we do have to eat better and watch our health. You giving good advice and I know a lot of brothers on here need to hear it.
I suggest you try it for a week and see if you don't feel better inside. Not what I put specifically but just raw fruits, grains and vegetables in general. I still eat one normal meal a day, at dinner, and I eat it by 5pm. If I get the urge to snack I just have another smoothie and water, maybe with lemon.

I feel better than I have in a long time. Blood pressure is actually on the low side. Cholesterol was good. It's really about what we eat.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
guy who made a 32 cheese mac & cheese
lol I remember that and I think I said something like "I didn't even know they made 32 different cheeses",I'm sure there was a blockage somewhere in his system.

In the ER explaining "Making and eating 32 mac & cheese.lol

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
You’re tougher than me!

I tried to eat one stalk of celery alone once, I learned that celery’s not that good.
LOL.

I don't mind celery. Make sure you run the grater over to peel off the outer skin. That part is really bitter.