What are your first thoughts when you hear the name Jesse Jackson or see his face?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1ad75ae1-3e66-438a-851a-9dfa5d1cf3d6_text.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great populist run for President

Trump stole his model, put a white face on it, and won.

Last edited:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Front lines hero, soldier, and leader. It's always easy to play Monday morning QB and criticize in hindsight about what those who came before us did to try to move us forward. I always subscribe to they did the best they could under the circumstances and never gave up. For that alone, salute.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
masons... they are all self serving masons.. they do a little good to cover up

the lot of dirt...

I used to love that bruh...till I found out, he was responsible for STOPPING OUR PROGRESS,

he took the bag and became a democratic shill, like sharpton....

at one time that was the goal.... tell cacs what they want to hear, get that bag,

then FLEX on your own people... jesse used Our Plight as Leverage to keep them bags coming in,

and to set up his sons beverage business...Jesse couldve moved so we had our OWN NATION....

but he MOVED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION and kept us on some keep hope alive bullshit,

INSTEAD OF BEING SELF SUFFICIENT HE WANTED US TO KEEP BEING SLAVES AKA CITIZENS AND TO KEEP

USING OUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND KEEP USING GOVT BENEFITS, instead of PLAYING THE GAME PROPERLY,

through business, corporation ownership and trusts...

while our business across the nation were vanishing... jesse jacksons sons beverage business was BOOMIN!!!

jesse jackson typical masonic preacher using the peoples plight to live large, just like a most of our pork chop, chicken wing

need fuel for my jet preachers...

They all need to GO SITDOWN SOMEWHERE!!!!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno:Jesse Jackass is the that dude who started the Rainbow Coalition when there is no black colors in a rainbow :dunno:

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he had been elected, I wonder how he would have been as the first black president rather than Obama.
You mean Thomas Jefferson? Still funny to me how people don’t know who the first so-called black President of the United States was.