What are you focused on in Porn scenes?

What are you focused on in porn scenes?

  • The vagina

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • The woman's ass

    Votes: 12 40.0%
  • The woman's titties

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The volume, consistency, and color of semen that the man ejaculates

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Members: You are on trial in the public court of BGOL.
How do you plea against that which you have been accused?

Truth: I cum to speak my truth.

Accused.
Tried in BGOL court.
Convicted of 2nd degree faggotry
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif
 
Just hope spiderman doesn't find out about Dr truths dildo posts


I remember him saying he keeps dildos in his house. When called out on it, he tried to turn it around and say all of us didn’t understand because none of us get pussy. Dr Truth been dropping clues that he is a homosexual/bisexual, he is just so entertaining and been on here so long that brothers don’t want to acknowledge it.
 
True.......

And no shots......


But damn, one man took the time to compile all of that as well......

Its kind of if disturbing on both sides of it, hahaha
Wasn’t hard to find. Type “Peter North” and “Dr Truth” in the BGOL search bar and it comes up.
 
This thread is crazy hilarious and mad confusing. First off thread title Gay as hell. Second Poll to reinforce the Gay ass thread title also Gay as hell.

Then an Ock. Now i'm on my heels like where is this going. Lol did he set up to ock himself just to try to reverse it.
And then we get such Gems as " Let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" Let's start there.

I don't know if this an ock or on some pervy what you dudes be thinking when you nut shit.
Clearly I died long ago and I'm in Hell, and my eternal punishment is thinking life was normal until eventually having to see this thread.
 
This thread is crazy hilarious and mad confusing. First off thread title Gay as hell. Second Poll to reinforce the Gay ass thread title also Gay as hell.

Then an Ock. Now i'm on my heels like where is this going. Lol did he set up to ock himself just to try to reverse it.
And then we get such Gems as " Let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" Let's start there.

I don't know if this an ock or on some pervy what you dudes be thinking when you nut shit.
This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.

giphy.gif


And the only thing gay about the poll is if one focuses on choice number 4 when watching porn.

leave-the-office.gif
 
This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.

giphy.gif


And the only thing gay about the poll is if one focuses on choice number 4 when watching porn.

leave-the-office.gif

1) I have never in the history of my life wondered or cared what another man thinks about when he nuts. Why do you want to know what I think about when I nut? Seems like a gay set up.

2) You can't start an Ock with. "let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" How do you engage in any type of conversation after that.

So what I'm supposed to get from this is even though spidercoon doesn't wash his ass and it stinks I should care more about what Dr. Truth thinks about when he nuts. This thread has lots of comedy but its a gay rubber room full of funky ass and massive loads.
 
This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.

giphy.gif


And the only thing gay about the poll is if one focuses on choice number 4 when watching porn.

leave-the-office.gif
Wrong meme boy. I see you’re still upset I dogged the shit out you. None of this fantasy faggotry you speak is remotely close to anything I said but keep going with your gifs and memes, I know you got me on ignore like a hoe.
 
1) I have never in the history of my life wondered or cared what another man thinks about when he nuts. Why do you want to know what I think about when I nut? Seems like a gay set up.

2) You can't start an Ock with. "let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" How do you engage in any type of conversation after that.

So what I'm supposed to get from this is even though spidercoon doesn't wash his ass and it stinks I should care more about what Dr. Truth thinks about when he nuts. This thread has lots of comedy but its a gay rubber room full of funky ass and massive loads.
sips-water.gif


That's not what this thread's about.
 
OP compiled the Truthstein Files.
@NightMare Paint gotdamn it’s another bgol side quest

Looking at those files would require a lifetime of therapy

Cream cheese filled hammers, they was eatin shims on a secluded Brazilian island known as the five tips

Dr Edward hammerhands was genetically engineering stronger shims , dual big faced watches with a third watch that measured girth and the flow of fluids

The island of doctor Monroe, tranasic park
 
@NightMare Paint gotdamn it’s another bgol side quest

Looking at those files would require a lifetime of therapy

Cream cheese filled hammers, they was eatin shims on a secluded Brazilian island known as the five tips

Dr Edward hammerhands was genetically engineering stronger shims , dual big faced watches with a third watch that measured girth and the flow of fluids

The island of doctor Monroe, tranasic park
I regret literacy.
 
Instead of debating with me about the cleanliness of my asshole, explain why you are quoted being disappointed than a man did not ejaculate enough to your liking.






And that is not a one off quote. Here you are evaluating semen and complaining that it isn't real semen that you are looking at. Stop redirecting to the cleanliness of my asshole. I'll admit that my asshole stinks.


@Mods.... delete this thread asap
 
Back
Top