I don't know what this is about, but she still would get fucked even in that dirty ass apartment.

I don't know what this is about, but she still would get fucked even in that dirty ass apartment.

Members: You are on trial in the public court of BGOL.
How do you plea against that which you have been accused?
Truth: I cum to speak my truth.
Accused.
Tried in BGOL court.
Convicted of 2nd degree faggotry

That is a whole lot of nutt talk for one man.![]()






Just hope spiderman doesn't find out about Dr truths dildo posts
That is a whole lot of nutt talk for one man.![]()
Wasn’t hard to find. Type “Peter North” and “Dr Truth” in the BGOL search bar and it comes up.True.......
And no shots......
But damn, one man took the time to compile all of that as well......
Its kind of if disturbing on both sides of it, hahaha
One nigga is a squirrel the other is a squirrel scientist. The result pure comedy.True.......
And no shots......
But damn, one man took the time to compile all of that as well......
Its kind of if disturbing on both sides of it, hahaha
Clearly I died long ago and I'm in Hell, and my eternal punishment is thinking life was normal until eventually having to see this thread.This thread is crazy hilarious and mad confusing. First off thread title Gay as hell. Second Poll to reinforce the Gay ass thread title also Gay as hell.
Then an Ock. Now i'm on my heels like where is this going. Lol did he set up to ock himself just to try to reverse it.
And then we get such Gems as " Let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" Let's start there.
I don't know if this an ock or on some pervy what you dudes be thinking when you nut shit.
Alright I'm out. @HNIC where's the logout button at on this version of XenForo?You keep redirecting to my asshole. I already told you that it stinks and not appealing to you.
You have not explained your fascination with semen.
Your buddy defending you is suspect too.
My asshole. I already told you that it stinks and not appealing
Clearly I died long ago and I'm in Hell, and my eternal punishment is thinking life was normal until eventually having to see this thread.
Bumped up off this comedic reply aloneOne nigga is a squirrel the other is a squirrel scientist. The result pure comedy.
This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.This thread is crazy hilarious and mad confusing. First off thread title Gay as hell. Second Poll to reinforce the Gay ass thread title also Gay as hell.
Then an Ock. Now i'm on my heels like where is this going. Lol did he set up to ock himself just to try to reverse it.
And then we get such Gems as " Let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" Let's start there.
I don't know if this an ock or on some pervy what you dudes be thinking when you nut shit.
This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.
![]()
And the only thing gay about the poll is if one focuses on choice number 4 when watching porn.
![]()
Wrong meme boy. I see you’re still upset I dogged the shit out you. None of this fantasy faggotry you speak is remotely close to anything I said but keep going with your gifs and memes, I know you got me on ignore like a hoe.This is a very simple thread. One man is fascinated by man cum, to the point where when he watches porn his wants to be splashed in 4D.
![]()
And the only thing gay about the poll is if one focuses on choice number 4 when watching porn.
![]()
Did the earthquakes mess with the bgol serversThese are the times I wish I never knew about BGOL.
1) I have never in the history of my life wondered or cared what another man thinks about when he nuts. Why do you want to know what I think about when I nut? Seems like a gay set up.
2) You can't start an Ock with. "let's assume I wasn't joking and I don't wash my ass and it stinks" How do you engage in any type of conversation after that.
So what I'm supposed to get from this is even though spidercoon doesn't wash his ass and it stinks I should care more about what Dr. Truth thinks about when he nuts. This thread has lots of comedy but its a gay rubber room full of funky ass and massive loads.
Did the earthquakes mess with the bgol servers

@NightMare Paint gotdamn it’s another bgol side questOP compiled the Truthstein Files.
…bruh… I said the same shit.
I regret literacy.@NightMare Paint gotdamn it’s another bgol side quest
Looking at those files would require a lifetime of therapy
Cream cheese filled hammers, they was eatin shims on a secluded Brazilian island known as the five tips
Dr Edward hammerhands was genetically engineering stronger shims , dual big faced watches with a third watch that measured girth and the flow of fluids
The island of doctor Monroe, tranasic park
Instead of debating with me about the cleanliness of my asshole, explain why you are quoted being disappointed than a man did not ejaculate enough to your liking.
And that is not a one off quote. Here you are evaluating semen and complaining that it isn't real semen that you are looking at. Stop redirecting to the cleanliness of my asshole. I'll admit that my asshole stinks.