Welcome to Philadelphia - Purge Style

Shit is ridiculous :smh:




G2RXiS.jpg
 
This shit is drawin. There were always car meetups and shit. They used to have the races down South Philly all the time (for outta towners, think the first Fast and Furious). But when the law came, niggas just dispersed and figured out where to set up next. THIS SHIT IS DIFFERENT.
The reason why I don't be out there.

It's wild down there.... :smh:
 
I can't undetstand why anyone would be a cop in Philly? They must have good dental benefits or something?

I remember years ago a stick up crew was going around instead tapping pockets, they were making males and femalea suck their dicks. They were focauing on couples. Motherfuckers crooks had couple sucking the dick at the same time.

Cops at the time were saying they were scared and couldn't do anything about the sickos on the loose.
 
Back
Top