North Philly school in the news again, kids swings on an adult, adult knocks teeth out.

Back then if a kid did some some shit like this in the classroom, the parent would be called from work to come up to the school and beat their kids ass in front of everyone. These parents are soft as fuck and some of you motherfuckas justifying to make it ok for your kid to put hands on you being a parent is the reason why most of these bad ass kids become older doing dumb shit that lead to going to jail or worse getting killed.
You just hit on one of the most humbling experiences that a person can have. Or at least we used to be able to have that experience.

Seeing one of your classmates going Billy bad ass on a classroom & teacher. Talking all kinds of tough guy shit. Only for their mom to show at school 20 minutes later and beat their ass will never not be hilarious and humbling at the same time.

- "I don't give a fuck. Go ahead and call my mom. So what!"

20 minutes later....

-"Momma, momma no! Momma please! I'm not gonna do it no more. I'm sorry :crymeariver:."
 
That kid had a true FAFO moment.
I dont agree with adults putting hands on kids, but had it been my kid well the results would have probably been tragic for the teacher and his family.
I also know my kids are respectful enough and have enough sense to know if they ever raised up at a teacher they got to deal with me.
The teacher was wrong point blank. He should have exhibited some type of self control.
Hard lesson to learn for the kid, but I dont picture him swinging on another teacher anytime soon.
 
That kid had a true FAFO moment.
I dont agree with adults putting hands on kids, but had it been my kid well the results would have probably been tragic for the teacher and his family.
I also know my kids are respectful enough and have enough sense to know if they ever raised up at a teacher they got to deal with me.
The teacher was wrong point blank. He should have exhibited some type of self control.
Hard lesson to learn for the kid, but I dont picture him swinging on another teacher anytime soon.
Unprovoked teacher attacks aren't happening. If a kid feels gangster enough to boss up to a teacher, they had to learn that somewhere. This lady sounds like a hood rat for making excuses for her child attacking a teacher. Lord knows what he's doing to other kids if teachers are the next step on his evolution chart.
 
Why is any teacher fighting a violent 200lb 12 y/o today?...literally every school should have a school resource ofc/leo assigned to the school on radio/panic button..trained to not only deal wt incoming threats but. lil/big mfrz actin up in class w/o beatin em down...

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top