"We Cook Curry In The 6ix" LOL Toronto Going Nuts!!

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BlandMeaslyCob.webp

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Justin Trudeau is going to have to enact marshall law when y'all lose.

:lol:

You're right because of this is popping off now and it isn't even game 1. Just imagine. They lit up the hotel with fireworks early in the morning of the Warriors.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you could tell how the WHOLE series going to go,

just by how toronto plays, when the warriors turn on the third quarter kill switch..

if they run away with that shit tonight... forget about it.. its a fuckin wrap..

if toronto plays em tight in the 3rd qtr and even make it a close game, its gonna be a fun championship series to watch..

but again, with a healthy durant... I just cant see it...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight sweep. And those cornball culture vulture video was extra whack. “Yo we cook curry ‘round here!” We see dat, with you XXXXXXL t-shirt. His rap name is Blood Presha.
:roflmao:
Ride for you team but damn son. :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A non American team is in the finals this is their Superbowl... They have bragging rights to say they were the best team in the east.. It's understandable why they are so hype...even if they lose they won in there eyes...for one yr they represented an American sport elite... It's like America being in a world cup finals...nobody expects that

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Good one. But tonight is a must win for Toronto.

Straight sweep. And those cornball culture vulture video was extra whack. “Yo we cook curry ‘round here!” We see dat, with you XXXXXXL t-shirt. His rap name is Blood Presha.
:roflmao:
Ride for you team but damn son. :lol:
They’re less culture vultures and more like haven’t caught up yet.

A lot of Carribean transports in them parts, same as the UK. It’s no wonder they sound so similar.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you could tell how the WHOLE series going to go,

just by how toronto plays, when the warriors turn on the third quarter kill switch..

if they run away with that shit tonight... forget about it.. its a fuckin wrap..

if toronto plays em tight in the 3rd qtr and even make it a close game, its gonna be a fun championship series to watch..

but again, with a healthy durant... I just cant see it...

I know the Raptors had that late 3rd quarter and 4th quarter closing the game issue with Milwaukee, but they fixed it. The Warriors are infamous for that kill switch thing you talking about.

OK if they fuck around to get Swept I don’t want to hear they mouth

:lol:

Don’t poke that bear.....:smh:

Fucking amateur behavior...

If Steph comes out lighting up the place tonight :idea: It might trigger him.

Teddy Bruckshot too on this :lol2:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Canadians have the dumbest accents. What the fuck is that weird ass Northern Minnesota sounding Sarah palin Voice they have. Sound like faggits

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I got a feeling GS going to blow their doors off 4 straight in historic fashion, Adam Silver is putting together LBJ's new Dream Team right now people going to stop watching if they 3-peat and 4-peat they need a strong nemesis to keep people interested they are worst then the 90's Yankees teams