"We Cook Curry In The 6ix" LOL Toronto Going Nuts!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL

fuckin dude said, " the drake contraversey was the most manufactured thing he has ever seen"

MUTHAFUCKA DRAKE is the most MANUFACTURED thing the world has ever seen:lol:

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them niggas eat season-less chicken and mayo drenched potato salad with no mustard

the-world-according-to-americans.jpg

But here is our spice!!! You should visit, I take you around my city for free.
The Raptors’ Jurassic Park is a racial utopia.

jurassic_park_multicultural.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
A non American team is in the finals this is their Superbowl... They have bragging rights to say they were the best team in the east.. It's understandable why they are so hype...even if they lose they won in there eyes...for one yr they represented an American sport elite... It's like America being in a world cup finals...nobody expects that
America will never get to world cup finale lol
I am legit pulling for the Raptors but that mountain is higher than alien pussy in a ufo.
hahahahahahahah

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't stand Golden state and I want them to come back and blow the doors off T. I swear between that jock sniffing mascot, and their fans overall level of arrogance they've managed to turn Golden state into the easier team to pull for... WTF.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, listennn... whether the Raptors win or lose, it's going to be bedlam in the streets of Toronto. Shit is not all sweet there like a lotta cats think in the States.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a feeling GS going to blow their doors off 4 straight in historic fashion, Adam Silver is putting together LBJ's new Dream Team right now people going to stop watching if they 3-peat and 4-peat they need a strong nemesis to keep people interested they are worst then the 90's Yankees teams

This didn't age well

At all