Rising Star
BGOL Investor
b33dedacf5c60e8be3c24879f2aa7479543b279a.jpg

0303061ccbc8bafe8f935c7720c31cc962e7377d.gifv

d9c9ac829af387a7b15c3120ee3d607a0350d384.gifv

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Cardi pulling out all the tricks...Atlantic must be on her neck.

They had to do everything but make a straight up OnlyFans montage of chicks bussing it open to get folks to pay attention for more than a few weeks. This will get tons of view from their target audience. Top shelf filth music.

I'm just here for the gifs, and maybe a couple rewatches on mute of course.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They had to do everything but make a straight up OnlyFans montage of chicks bussing it open to get folks to pay attention for more than a few weeks. This will get tons of view from their target audience. Top shelf filth music.

That's funny... Cardi B just got a "partnership" with Onlyfans...

1230 min

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Cardi pulling out all the tricks...Atlantic must be on her neck.

She just "renegotiated" her deal after rumors that the money / paperwork wasn't right.....

So I'm guessing Atlantic just paid the bag.....she's the hottest thing spitting on a mic over there and one of their premiere artists across all divisions now

After looking at the 1st link, her OF deal now makes a lot of sense....they (OF) want more premier non nude content, Cardi was getting a lot of views on Tik / AG...get her over to OF doing the same ish but call it "exclusive"....win /win $$$$$

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny how mainstream cheeks have become in recent years. A woman's bare naked ass isn't really looked at as nudity anymore. Practically every major female artist in recent years has performed publicly in a g-string/thong shaking their ass for the world to see. What a time to be alive!!

Patti LaBelle ain't never have to work that hard to sell records.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Megan had some gif worthy moments but Cardi can't do shit with her big fake ass to make anything worthy. I mean they stooping low with this one having Sukihana and that yella chic who use to be on that kid show with Jermaine Dupri.