WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No real interest in this. Didn't care for Scarlet Witch nor Vision in the films.
Nah scarlet witch was sonning thanos in the last avengers.. she went off a lil bit.. even threw the joke when the new thanos looked at her and was like I don’t even know who you are when she poured her heart out to him about destroying everything she loved

now vision on the other hand fuck that dude he was utterly garbage.. it was the 3rd avengers I thoroughly enjoyed how everybody was kicking his ass throughout..my boy thanos even had to rewind his death and killed him again..lol the nig died twice fuck vision

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
shit looked mad stupid, boring and pointless. Fanbois.. enighten us and tell us what this shit was about? It looks like an i love lucy & betwitched comedy using marvel characters.. what am I'm missing?
It's more to it then that. They are stuck in a simulation or she created a reality while trying to bring him back. This builds up to the second Dr. Strange movie. She is going to alter reality quite a bit. My guess is bringing the mutants in.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
"House of M" is a 2005 comic book storyline published by Marvel Comics. The storyline consists of a core eight-issue comic book limited series written by Brian Michael Bendis and illustrated by Olivier Coipel, and a number of crossover tie-in books. Its first issue debuted in June 2005 as a follow-up to the events of the "Planet X" and "Avengers Disassembled" storylines, in which the superhero Scarlet Witch suffered a mental breakdown and tried to alter the fabric of reality to recreate her lost children. Scarlet Witch's father, Magneto, and her twin brother, Quicksilver, played major roles in the series. Like the 1995–1996 "Age of Apocalypse" storyline, "House of M" replaced the Earth-616 as the main reality for a brief time until Scarlet Witch reverts to normal. The events of the storyline were later indicated to have occurred on Earth-58163."

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
House-of-M-1-Joe-Quesada-Scarlet-Witch-Variant-310761624539.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Captain Marvel was last year and the movie couldn’t been filmed earlier than 2017. She literally grow up fast as fuck
That can't possibly be the same actress. Not only is her skin darker, but the actress from Captain Marvel is only 13 years old and that movie just came out last year.
Yeah that's gotta be a different actress...

No way that same child grew up THAT much in 2 years

Lol... Did y'all even watch Captain Marvel....

Captain Marvel took place in the 90's...

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It's more to it then that. They are stuck in a simulation or she created a reality while trying to bring him back. This builds up to the second Dr. Strange movie. She is going to alter reality quite a bit. My guess is bringing the mutants in.
Since you mentioned it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Since you mentioned it.
I read that earlier.. the funny thing is Tom cruise originally was supposed to be iron man but I forgot why it never happened.. so it’s like they get to test out the concept they originally had