Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
His funeral is live if any of you niggas who act like you cared about him want to pay final respects

Pictures were kind of heartbreaking. At his core, told the story of a man who, like a lot of black men, loved his family and kids, found a lane and made a living off of it, and deserved to not be vilified in life or death. I hope he rests well.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pictures were kind of heartbreaking. At his core, told the story of a man who, like a lot of black men, loved his family and kids, found a lane and made a living off of it, and deserved to not be vilified in life or death. I hope he rests well.

Pictures was worth a thousand words. Rest In Peace he did try his best trying to change black men and women.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Good interview with T.I before Kevin had over a million followers on YouTube

I respect TI less for this. In the beginning, KS states his follower count at 300k, so this is well over a year ago that this conversation happens.

The question becomes, why wasn't this aired?

This would have done nothing but increase KS' audience, yet it was shelved. Wasn't even mentioned or advertised. Ever.

Only after he dies and everyone is consuming everything KS is when TI releases this and as a "tribute"

No nigga, it's not a tribute, it opportunism. Why not celebrate the man and his message when he's here?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I respect TI less for this. In the beginning, KS states his follower count at 300k, so this is well over a year ago that this conversation happens.

This would have done nothing but increase KS' audience, yet it was shelved. Wasn't even mentioned or advertised. Ever.

Only after he dies and everyone is consuming everything KS is when TI releases this and as a "tribute"

No nigga, it's not a tribute, it opportunism. Why not celebrate the man and his message when he's here?
I was thinking the same thing, found out after TI did the interview he was going thru some thangs in his personal life and basically shelved the idea of doing his podcast.

coolsmuvone

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing, found out after TI did the interview he was going thru some thangs in his personal life and basically shelved the idea of doing his podcast.
The video was done right before the allegations about TI and his wife. I believe KS and TI both agreed to not release it due to what was going on with TI. Good video as is the one below:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Strange.
In the past T.I. has intentionally not released music by artists that were killed as he didn't want to benefit from a man's death, i.e. Doe B, Peanut da don, so I'm curious about this.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, makes sense. I think Tip had a case going on at the time so it would make sense not to drag others into your shit, it would have negatively impacted KS' brand

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the thing about comments like this which I don't understand

I never understood the distain for black men or women who are attempting to better themselves
Even if a person is "lost and grown" it makes no sense to look down on that person for trying to better themselves
Sure some may take it too far looking for "YouTube daddy" but at the end of the day a person is trying to be better
Any avenue they take to get there we should be applauded and not ridiculed
I wrestle with this all the time. It’s like people want brownie points because they had it all figured out with the help no one.