Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
That website looks bogus as fuck so credibility is a no from me. The fact that it is being reported on just that website and people running with it is showing me how dumb people are.
I have no qualms with what KS says but mufuckas celebrating his death is pretty wack. Now if something happened to Wendy Williams then that's fair game.
As much as I hate TMZ...if they don't break it, it probably didn't happen.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That website looks bogus as fuck so credibility is a no from me. The fact that it is being reported on just that website and people running with it is showing me how dumb people are.
I have no qualms with what KS says but mufuckas celebrating his death is pretty wack. Now if something happened to Wendy Williams then that's fair game.
As much as I hate TMZ...if they don't break it, it probably didn't happen.
Yeah 100% agree. If TMZ ain’t report it, I’m not believing it either. Just crazy how these bitches acting happy if he was dead.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Same sources that reported Tupac and Biggie in Cuba drinking Mojitos. FOH
So are they going to make Kevin Samuel holograms for the ladies...

tumblr_m2lfw2hOvq1rtqvcoo1_400.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
im not a fan of gay dude but to see these hoes celebrating is fucking disgusting
those hoes he talked to called him and they watched his every word
bitches hate accountability and the mirror
just disgusting

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this gets confirmed, hit dogs all over the the country will take to the streets in a mass celebration.
And can you imagine the war in the “manosphere” that will take place to fill that social media void he would leave. Cuz was getting 200k+ views a night plus $thousands of donations in the superchats. Somebody is going to want to capitalize off that.