wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think they going to arrest him at 1 AM? You retarded 46 year old child brained idiot
Bitch it’s been days you Kim sung Yung lover

Didn’t they raid his house at the middle of the night?

thread needs to be deleted. By next Friday if no cuff lock

what the fuck

didn’t u niggas learn from eewwll years ago?

NOTHING HAPPENED

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That was hilarious. Republicans…..is this King????!!!!.….Seriously. Meantime Obama is chilling.
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_8.24.36_AM.0.0.png

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
iStock-680410722-900x900.jpg

It is time for these old Baby Boomers like Biden/Trump to eat their apple sauce and take another nap. It is time to face inevitable. Nobody wants to deal with your retarded schemes that waste our time and divert our attention. You are detaining me and holding me hostage like a slave due to your inability to attract. I can't take another four years of these pediciding fools. They have me chained up living in their dungeon in the basement.

I am saying both of them, because they push their old beliefs onto the next generation or interfere.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
President Trump announces candidacy on June 16, 2015
Dylan Roof goes on a mass shooting in a black church on June 17, 2015

These white supremacists that know they suck will prolong your detainment realizing they are about to get dumpster junked/banned. Why?
People that are unable to enter into mutually beneficial relationships will force an arrangement on their victim to compensate.

XXXTentacion killers are sentenced who praised Dylan Roof on March 20, 2023
President Trump indictment by Grand Jury on March 21, 2023

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Tesla%20Model%203%20Standard%20Range%20Plus%202020%20-16.jpg

He spoke at CPAC the next day I had a killer Tesla almost obliterate me going 150mph late at night. With it crash safety rating and huge frunk, I stood no chance. They had been pocket watching my groceries, knowing I would turn into an exit to eat at McDonalds or Tim Horton when my food level got low.

For some reason, I just decided to keep on going and the car just blew on past me. It felt like a semi passing you on the freeway while you are walking. I could have ended up like the Charleston, SC victims laid out.

This is what these fools do, chain you up because they know there is no way you are sticking around them. This is a photo of some fool that kept women hostage. It reminds me of slavery.

NINTCHDBPICT000089557070.jpg

These baby boomers, old fools needs to eat their applesauce and take naps in their retirement home.