Virginia Lt Gov Fairfax releases polygraph test ahead of accusers detailing their allegations on CBS

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Embattled Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Releases Polygraph Test Results to Counter Two Sexual Assault Claims
The release of the test results comes as Fairfax's two accusers will detail their allegations on ‘CBS This Morning’ this week.

Victoria Albert

Days before the two women accusing Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault will appear on CBS This Morning, he announced he’s taken a polygraph test that he claims proves him innocent.

“From the moment that Dr. Vanessa Tyson and then Ms. Meredith Watson first made accusations that Lt. Governor Fairfax had committed sexual assault decades ago, Lt. Governor Fairfax has been steadfast in saying that the allegations are extraordinarily serious, deserve to be heard, and should be investigated and taken seriously,” Fairfax’s representatives said in a statement Sunday. “Lt. Governor Fairfax has also been steadfast from the start in saying that a serious, fair, and impartial investigation and examination of the facts would demonstrate that these allegations are false and that he engaged in no wrongdoing whatsoever.”

Fairfax’s statement comes just after CBS This Morning released a clip of Gayle King’s interview with Vanessa Tyson, an associate politics professor at Scripps College. Tyson’s and Watson’s interviews will air Monday and Tuesday morning, respectively.

“In my ideal world, I’d want him to resign,” Tyson said tearfully in the clip, later adding, “The Virginia people need to know who it is that they elected. They need to know.”

After the two women’s allegations surfaced in early February, a number of prominent Democrats called on Fairfax to resign. He refused, denying both women’s accusations and decrying “political lynchings without any due process.” Republicans have said they will hold public hearings on the allegations this year, but have not yet chosen a date.

According to the statement released by the lieutenant governor’s office Sunday, Fairfax agreed to take two polygraph tests conducted by Jeremiah Hanafin—the retired FBI expert who performed a polygraph test on Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford this summer. One test concerned Tyson’s allegation that Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004 at the Democratic National Convention. The other concerned Watson’s allegation that he raped her in a “premeditated and aggressive” attack while she was a student at Duke.

The statement says that after Fairfax denied engaging in non-consensual sexual activity with both women, “the polygraph examination showed that this was a truthful answer.” The same was said regarding Fairfax’s denials of more specific parts of each woman’s allegations.

“All serious allegations deserve to be taken seriously, but not all allegations are true. The public has a right to know if serious allegations made against the Lt. Governor are true, but the public also has a right to know if they are false,” Barry Pollack, Fairfax’s attorney, was quoted as saying in the statement.

“A meaningful, professional factual investigation,” Pollack added, “would exonerate the Lt. Governor and clear his well-earned good name and reputation.”

Polygraph tests are seldom used in criminal cases, and they have been criticized by some experts—in an earlier report, one expert told The Daily Beast that false positives and negatives occur about 10 percent to 15 percent of the time.

Pollack defended the use of polygraphs in an emailed statement to The Daily Beast. “Polygraphs are not admissible in court, but are routinely used by law enforcement, the military, and other professionals in assessing whether someone is telling the truth,” he wrote. “The fact that Lt. Governor Fairfax passed polygraphs related to the allegations against him should be considered by anyone trying to assess whether he has been telling the truth when he has consistently denied these allegations.”

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
She wants a public hearing not an investigation into an alleged rape of her, back in 2004. The other woman claims she was sexually assaulted back in college. They both decide to come forward when the governor was caught in black face and they called for his resignation so Fairfax would be under this cloud as governor. I’m sorry but I call bullshit on this.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
She wants a public hearing not an investigation into an alleged rape of her, back in 2004. The other woman claims she was sexually assaulted back in college. They both decide to come forward when the governor was caught in black face and they called for his resignation so Fairfax would be under this cloud as governor. I’m sorry but I call bullshit on this.

SMFH.... She should be embarrassed. She said dude kissed her and she didn't mind. Then he was holding the back of her head while she gave oral sex..... These women are crazy.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

A woman can say no, yet have sex with you willingly. You have to be careful not to push having sex if they initially say no.

When you torture somebody, the torturer torturee experienced pain at the same levels, your ability to extract information would be difficult. I hypothesizing that women experience more pleasure from sex that is designed to overpower them, than men to allow a alpha male to quickly dominate through pleasure, something evolution might have provided them.

This is probably why the Cosby accuser that is a lesbian immediately reported what he did to her versus the other victims.

Look at their response in the bedroom versus us.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
SMFH.... She should be embarrassed. She said dude kissed her and she didn't mind. Then he was holding the back of her head while she gave oral sex..... These women are crazy.
…. and claimed she couldn't understand what was happening …. why she couldn't move her neck ..... never said shit about how she went from kissing .... to her mouth on his dick …. bitch knew what she was doing .... I'm betting bitch didn't want to swallow …. :hmm:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Further Proof that Gayle King and Oprah absolutely HATE Black Men!

Yeah she hates them so much she's been with Steadman for 30 years. That's some serious hate. Hates so much she's still with him, won't leave for nothing. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah she hates them so much she's been with Steadman for 30 years. That's some serious hate. Hates so much she's still with him, won't leave for nothing. :rolleyes2:

Sure.

Go ahead and continue to believe that if you like.
That's become no different than a Racist pulling out his Black "friend".

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Surviving Justin Fairfax? Accuser Calls Foul on Lt. Gov.’s Tears About Being ‘Lynched’

Dara Sharif

THE ROOT

Oprah’s bestie has done it again, casting a spotlight on yet another sordid tale of sexual assault by garnering a sitdown with one of the major players at the heart of the Justin Fairfax story.

Last month, Gayle King shone the harsh light on perpetually accused R. Kelly. But this time, King’s subject is Fairfax himself, the lieutenant governor of Virginia, who stands accused of sexual assault by not one, but two, women: Dr. Vanessa Tyson, an associate professor at Scripps College in California who says Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex in 2004, and Meredith Watson, who says Fairfax raped her in 2000 while they were both students at Duke. Fairfax denies both accusations, saying both encounters were consensual.

In an interview that aired Monday on CBS This Morning, Tyson criticized Fairfax’s forceful denials of the allegations, including one in which he compared himself to a victim of “lynching.”

Tyson criticized Fairfax’s response as “disgraceful, irresponsible and manipulative.”

“Never was it two black women lynching black men,” Tyson told King, according to the Associated Press, noting that historically, black women have always gone to great lengths, even endangering themselves, to protect black men.

Tyson described what she said happened between her and Fairfax during an encounter at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. She tearfully described how she choked and gagged as Fairfax held her by the neck so she couldn’t get away.

“Sexual assault should never be a racial issue, it should never be a partisan issue,” said Tyson, who said she wants Fairfax to resign. “Sexual assault is an epidemic that is taking place around the world ... every day.”

Fairfax continued to deny the accusations to CBS News, calling for a “fair, full, and impartial investigation of the allegations and my denials.”

“I am completely confident that such an investigation would exonerate me and clear my good name, which I have spent a lifetime building.”

CBS is set to air an interview with Watson on Tuesday.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

C'mon man everyone, except maybe you, knows Stedman is Oprah's beard. So it's not so much that she's still with him, it's more the fact that he's still with her but not to the point he's ever in 30 years been willing to marry the fat bitch. :rolleyes:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Surviving Justin Fairfax? Accuser Calls Foul on Lt. Gov.’s Tears About Being ‘Lynched’

Dara Sharif

THE ROOT

Oprah’s bestie has done it again, casting a spotlight on yet another sordid tale of sexual assault by garnering a sitdown with one of the major players at the heart of the Justin Fairfax story.

Last month, Gayle King shone the harsh light on perpetually accused R. Kelly. But this time, King’s subject is Fairfax himself, the lieutenant governor of Virginia, who stands accused of sexual assault by not one, but two, women: Dr. Vanessa Tyson, an associate professor at Scripps College in California who says Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex in 2004, and Meredith Watson, who says Fairfax raped her in 2000 while they were both students at Duke. Fairfax denies both accusations, saying both encounters were consensual.

In an interview that aired Monday on CBS This Morning, Tyson criticized Fairfax’s forceful denials of the allegations, including one in which he compared himself to a victim of “lynching.”

Tyson criticized Fairfax’s response as “disgraceful, irresponsible and manipulative.”

“Never was it two black women lynching black men,” Tyson told King, according to the Associated Press, noting that historically, black women have always gone to great lengths, even endangering themselves, to protect black men.

Tyson described what she said happened between her and Fairfax during an encounter at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. She tearfully described how she choked and gagged as Fairfax held her by the neck so she couldn’t get away.

“Sexual assault should never be a racial issue, it should never be a partisan issue,” said Tyson, who said she wants Fairfax to resign. “Sexual assault is an epidemic that is taking place around the world ... every day.”

Fairfax continued to deny the accusations to CBS News, calling for a “fair, full, and impartial investigation of the allegations and my denials.”

“I am completely confident that such an investigation would exonerate me and clear my good name, which I have spent a lifetime building.”

CBS is set to air an interview with Watson on Tuesday.

:crying: "He's holding the back of my neck!!"

FOH. Who is he? Spock? Did she just go numb from the neck down? Some of these stories just defy belief. When you can't criticize a story, folks can say just any bullshit. Once the tears start flowing, you can't question what's coming out her mouth.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
C'mon man everyone, except maybe you, knows Stedman is Oprah's beard. So it's not so much that she's still with him, it's more the fact that he's still with her but not to the point he's ever in 30 years been willing to marry the fat bitch. :rolleyes:

I don't judge all I know is there's still an association there. That's all I commented on. I've never been an Oprah fan but I'm even a less of a fan when it comes to our people dogging our own (many times falsely) just to make conversation.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Bitch said see is not seeking any money. Bet she didnt do the interview for free.

So if she didn't, she's a liar and a "bitch"?

Just like I don't automatically believe women, I don't automatically dismiss them... A lot of you decided this was bullshit from the first second and nothing short of a confession or maybe a video tape could change that. :smh:

dirkthesuave

Rising Star
Registered
:crying: "He's holding the back of my neck!!"

FOH. Who is he? Spock? Did she just go numb from the neck down? Some of these stories just defy belief. When you can't criticize a story, folks can say just any bullshit. Once the tears start flowing, you can't question what's coming out her mouth.

Lmao @ Spock but yeah...I am not believing these chicks at all. Tyson say he Spocked her and Watson say he Hulked her after she told him Corey Maggette raped her.. but her history of being batshit crazy shouldn't matter. FOH

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So if she didn't, she's a liar and a "bitch"?

Just like I don't automatically believe women, I don't automatically dismiss them... A lot of you decided this was bullshit from the first second and nothing short of a confession or maybe a video tape could change that. :smh:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
She also accused Corey maggette of rape at Duke. So the same lady gets raped twice and racist ass cops don't charge EITHER Black man?

GTFOH

If you don't understand that many rapes are unreported, then you're ignorant and you should cure that by doing some research.

If you do understand that many rapes are unreported, you shouldn't be shocked at the idea of a woman being raped more than once. And if a woman doesn't go to police, the race of the rapists doesn't come into play and is just a red herring. That's not even close to absurd-- it has absolutely happened in other cases.

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't understand that many rapes are unreported, then you're ignorant and you should cure that by doing some research.

If you do understand that many rapes are unreported, you shouldn't be shocked at the idea of a woman being raped more than once. And if a woman doesn't go to police, the race of the rapists doesn't come into play and is just a red herring. That's not even close to absurd-- it has absolutely happened in other cases.
So what do you think about his 2 polygraph tests?