Virginia Lt Gov Fairfax releases polygraph test ahead of accusers detailing their allegations on CBS

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gayle King is the official post game rape analyst now? :dunno::smh:

TUrWiV.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you don't understand that many rapes are unreported, then you're ignorant and you should cure that by doing some research.

If you do understand that many rapes are unreported, you shouldn't be shocked at the idea of a woman being raped more than once. And if a woman doesn't go to police, the race of the rapists doesn't come into play and is just a red herring. That's not even close to absurd-- it has absolutely happened in other cases.
Although it's been discussed at length about the high-rate of unreported child molestation in the black community, rape of an adult woman is a different ballgame where American white women have moved the goal posts.

American white women are the types to go to a guys house at 1am, get drunk, fuck, and then regret it the next day and cry rape. White women the ones who started this shit where two adults are drunk but only the man is held responsible and called a rapist if they have sex. White women tend to have the situational awareness of toddlers. Black women rarely going to a guy's house at midnight thinking the word 'no' is a magical sword that will save them.

As such, when a black woman says she was raped, I tend to believe them. But I listened to the one accuser in here and she sounded like an adult child -- like a white woman. Like she did something because she didn't speak up or put herself in a situation she didn't want to be in and fucked/sucked but really didn't want to. Naturally, like a white woman, it ain't her fault. It's the guy. Her regret turns into rape. The guy is unaware that he did anything wrong.

And much like a game goofy, childlike white woman, she might put herself in these types of situations more often than not. :smh:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
I would never convict or acquit on a polygraph test. They're not reliable.

Hmmm Why is it always fashionable to cry rape when someone is in a position of power? This shit is really in vogue now. Fuck. If I wanted to
eliminate some dude, I could falsely submit my name into said campaign for political office and boom, twenty women come out of the woodwork.

They should be interviewed by retired pimps and noted sociologists.