{VIDEO} John Starks - Lebrons Game Has Evolved More Than Kobe's

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Even though I don't look at Starks as an expert I do agree with his statement. Kobe had all the tools when he got to the NFL. James has developed faster than anyone would've ever imagined. :yes:

dr8k3ked

Potential Star
Registered
Even though I don't look at Starks as an expert I do agree with his statement. Kobe had all the tools when he got to the NFL. James has developed faster than anyone would've ever imagined. :yes:

:hmm::hmm::hmm:. How many rings does starks have again ??? Yeah, i thought so.

jms

Star
BGOL Investor
This is the same cat that got his ankles broken twice on one play by MJ. Double Nickle.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

infamouz646

Potential Star
Registered
This is the same cat that got his ankles broken twice on one play by MJ. Double Nickle.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:it happends to the best of us....wheres the gif of iverson breakin his ankles for the tre....stockton,malone, iverson=no rings...so what..john sally got like 5 rings with no starts lol

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

If you're in the NBA and played at an All-Star level, your evaluation can be valid regardless of rings or not.

And if you look at Lebron 4 years ago and Lebron today, even you would agree - he's progress incredibly.

He had NO JUMPSHOT when he came in the league, now, his shit is very reliable.

No one can fucking bump him off the block and when he drives, no one can stop him even when you wrap him up and foul him as Rondo learned last night.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the same cat that dunked on MJ with his off hand. :hmm:
How you dunk on somebody when they behind you? I don't understand why niggas keep sayin this shit? Now when Pippen dunked on Eewing and put him on the floor....that's what I call gettin dunked on.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
he didn't dunk on jordan. jordan was the furthest player from the shit.

How you dunk on somebody when they behind you? I don't understand why niggas keep sayin this shit? Now when Pippen dunked on Eewing and put him on the floor....that's what I call gettin dunked on.

First Grant, then Jordan.

Y'all niggas know the rules ... if you're standing in the way, or you JUMP TO BLOCK IT and you don't make it - YOU GOT DUNKED ON. Period.

You can see in the photo, Jordan is next because Starks already cleared Grant - Michael tried to check up and pull his hand back like he wasn't already in the play but too late my brother... accept your poster. :lol:

ssm-starphs016003.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't dunk on Jordan. Fuck Starks, fuck the Knicks.

***Bonus Hate***

And Fuck Mark Jackson, I hate that motherfucker.:angry:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
He didn't dunk on Jordan. Fuck Starks, fuck the Knicks.

***Bonus Hate***

And Fuck Mark Jackson, I hate that motherfucker.:angry:

Damn, you sour like someone punch you in the stomach and stole your lunch money. :lol:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan is the reason Starks and Jackson ain't got no rings. Matter of fact...Malone and Stockton too and bunch of other mufuckas.lol. Jackson and co. is still salty tho.lol

april69

Star
Registered
Starks did dunk on Jordan
Why are folks so resistant to that
After that, the NBA blackballed Starks and ran him out of the league.

Lebron James is nice, but like I have always said, he is the Paris Hilton of the NBA. He aint never did shit but he shole look good doing nothing and people pay too much attention to him. He has gotten arrogant and cocky. I hope David Stern steps in fast and tried to teach him how to act. His momma was a crackhead and obviously didnt take time to teach him a damn thing.

BLAZEONE90509

Potential Star
Registered
Starks is a clown,, "Yall musta Forgot" when Kobe came into the league he had NO jumper he airballed 3 str8 3's against the jazz now that niggaz jumper is a layup. Kobe has the best footwork in the league, most complete player in the league offensively no weakness to his game offensively. Lebron has improved but not to the point where hes an offensive guru, Lebron is the most athletic player the league has seen in a minute and most of his offense is centered around that, but when that nigga gets 30 plus years old, lets see if he has the overall game of Kobe, remember Vince carter was supposed to be on Kobes level too but when that Nigga couldnt jump anymore he fell off, Kobe hasnt dunked on a cat really in a minute hes busting yo @ss with a mid range game, Lebron has not made it to that point yet.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
First Grant, then Jordan.

Y'all niggas know the rules ... if you're standing in the way, or you JUMP TO BLOCK IT and you don't make it - YOU GOT DUNKED ON. Period.

You can see in the photo, Jordan is next because Starks already cleared Grant - Michael tried to check up and pull his hand back like he wasn't already in the play but too late my brother... accept your poster. :lol:

ssm-starphs016003.jpg

Exactly. Jordan got dunked on but it wasn't a facial. Grant caught the facial

blooo

Star
Registered
Starks did dunk on Jordan
Why are folks so resistant to that
After that, the NBA blackballed Starks and ran him out of the league.

Lebron James is nice, but like I have always said, he is the Paris Hilton of the NBA. He aint never did shit but he shole look good doing nothing and people pay too much attention to him. He has gotten arrogant and cocky. I hope David Stern steps in fast and tried to teach him how to act. His momma was a crackhead and obviously didnt take time to teach him a damn thing.

2rh4cow.gif
2rh4cow.gif

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Starks is a clown,, "Yall musta Forgot" when Kobe came into the league he had NO jumper he airballed 3 str8 3's against the jazz now that niggaz jumper is a layup. Kobe has the best footwork in the league, most complete player in the league offensively no weakness to his game offensively. Lebron has improved but not to the point where hes an offensive guru, Lebron is the most athletic player the league has seen in a minute and most of his offense is centered around that, but when that nigga gets 30 plus years old, lets see if he has the overall game of Kobe, remember Vince carter was supposed to be on Kobes level too but when that Nigga couldnt jump anymore he fell off, Kobe hasnt dunked on a cat really in a minute hes busting yo @ss with a mid range game, Lebron has not made it to that point yet.
Y'all also forget that when Kobe came in the league he wasn't placed under the same pressure to be the team leader immediately. He got a chance to learn from veterans like Byron Scott, Nick Van Exel & Eddie Jones. Plus he already had Shaquille Oneal, entering his prime, on that team. Who has Lebron been paired with of elite status? Mo Williams is as close to elite as Lebron has had to date.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Any of you homos believe Starks then u r fuckin fools. Lebron is not on kobe's level indiviually. Notice starks still talkin about dunkin on Jordan i mean how long ago was that? Thats like a big time drug dealer talkin about how he use to move 20 keys a day when he was a young nigga :lol:

Starks still mad Mike dropped 55 on the nigga his first game back to the garden. Mike use to rape Starks every chance he got

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

What the hell does rings have to do with an opinion? :confused::dunno: Like I said before there's no question that Lebron has vastly improved from when he was first drafted. You don't need a ring to see that. :hmm:

blooo

Star
Registered

Lebron Gets a consistent Jumper and a lot of players from this era miss out on Championship Rings.

BLAZEONE90509

Potential Star
Registered
Y'all also forget that when Kobe came in the league he wasn't placed under the same pressure to be the team leader immediately. He got a chance to learn from veterans like Byron Scott, Nick Van Exel & Eddie Jones. Plus he already had Shaquille Oneal, entering his prime, on that team. Who has Lebron been paired with of elite status? Mo Williams is as close to elite as Lebron has had to date.

There is no pressure to be a team leader, your expected to be subpar ask Kevin Durant. So if Lebron failed they would have just said give him time, Kobe came to a laker team who didnt even want the cat on the team Shaq wanted him traded for Jason Kidd because he said he didnt have time to wait for this dude to develop, It was more pressure on the Lakers than it was on the cavs. The lakers were expected to win a championship and Kobe came off the bench at age 17 with a bunch of vets, he didnt have the ability to make alot of mistakes like Lebron if Kobe didnt play well they could have just traded him, Lebron didnt have that pressure he was filthy rich before he played a game in the NBA it was already handed to him, Kobe had to pay dues to get off the Lakers bench.

BLAZEONE90509

Potential Star
Registered
Lebron Gets a consistent Jumper and a lot of players from this era miss out on Championship Rings.

I agree to a certain extent, but i dont think thats Lebrons game, hes one injury away from being Vince Carter, if you take Lebrons athleticism away from him and go off of pure BBALL skills that are fundamental, Kobe is Murdering Lebron in the skills dept. Lebron is one knee injury away from falling off. Great player I love his game but hes not on point offensively like Kobe, thats why Jordan could come back at 40 and drop 45 on yo @ss because his game wasnt based off of athleticism when he started winning championships.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
2h699na.jpg

Who has better stats?
Who has the better record ?
Some might argue that Kobe has better teammates hence the drop in production but look at the assists that Lebron has. He may be scoring more than Kobe but he's also dishing the ball more and getting his teammates involved more as well. Lebron doesn't have the jumper that Kobe has yet but he's only 24(Kobe is 30 now) and has a lot of time to develop a killer jumper. When he does that, there's gonna be a lot of All Stars that miss out on getting rings just like MJ did to so many people