Verzuz: Bounty Killer vs Beenie Man. May 23 8pm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was listening to his live earlier today. He make it seem like blacks and Jamaica’s are two different races

Matterhorn and Maja Hype lost alot of respect in the community. How dem alone can beat another black man for doing a show with black artists. Make no rasclot sense. Dem is a enemy to progress to this unity

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Matterhorn and Maja Hype lost alot of respect in the community. How dem alone can beat another black man for doing a show with black artists. Make no rasclot sense. Dem is a enemy to progress to this unity
Swizz did make hypes live and was copping pleas. Swizz did not look amused at all

Reactions: 305

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Matterhorn ah pussiwole from long time
Foota Hype is another one. He stay talking fuckery. Now he talking bout Swizz & Timbo need to pressure the US embassy to get Beenie & Bounty their visas if they truly love the culture and that they should be thinking Bounty & Beenie. Almost as if Beenie & Bounty were doing them a favor instead of it being of mutual benefit & making it sound like Swizz is a culture vulture even though he was already involved in the dancehall community on multiple occasions & had Bounty under his label for a hot minute

Simply_Black

International
International Member
They going in on Beenie & his COVID belly now
99425516_10163817269800694_6145301905049387008_o.jpg

Y'all give Beenie ah complex bout him big belly... Look weh him ah do now.

He don't want to be that guy. :D

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Footah Hype is another one. He stay talking fuckery. Now he talking bout Swizz & Timbo need to pressure the US embassy to get Beenie & Bounty their visas if they truly love the culture and that they should be thinking Bounty & Beenie. Almost as if Beenie & Bounty were doing them a favor instead of it being of mutual benefit & making it sound like Swizz is a culture vulture even though he was already involved in the dancehall community on multiple occasions & had Bounty under his label for a hot minute
Yeh footah ah big mout ah massy

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
My two cents is this:
They are using IG and can only use cell phones to broadcast to the platform. So you can set up a quality mic and what not but still limited.

If they start moving these Live sessions to YouTube, then can watch on tons more platforms.

I watched this on my TV, using YouTube restreamed links. That shit is backwards.

Everyone should be using YouTube.

Ay, why is IG the platform for this series when YouTube is the natural place for it? :confused:

No diss, I've watched this latest versus twice and its dope as hell but I really don't get it? Are folks watching live shows on their phones like that these days?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Ay, why is IG the platform for this series when YouTube is the natural place for it? :confused:

No diss, I've watched this latest versus twice and its dope as hell but I really don't get it? Are folks watching live shows on their phones like that these days?
YouTube needs to implement a way that two channels can broadcast with the same splitscreen. Then IG won't need to be the platform being used.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sizzla had his visa back for some years now. I went to his first show in NYC paid almost 200 for a ticket

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YouTube needs to implement a way that two channels can broadcast with the same splitscreen. Then IG won't need to be the platform being used.

they have free streaming services that do that like streamyard