Verzuz: Bounty Killer vs Beenie Man. May 23 8pm

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Make sense, I did see him in the live. Matterhorn love fi draw people out, fi join inna his fuckrey. Like when him put on wig and gwan like gal
Tony Matterhorn can complain all he wants but chances are very likely that, if they were on his live platform instead of Swizz & Timbo's, that it wouldn't have come remotely close to the number of viewers & would've got shut down by IG

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
100050424_2572862809633444_3533574967146840064_n.jpg

geezy

Star
BGOL Investor
Not exactly accurate. You can stream to IG without using your phone. You can stream to IG through your pc using apps like OBS. There are tutorials for how to do that on Youtube. Now if you do stream from your phone, you can still get good audio to go through. You would just have to use either an interface geared at converting the signal from your mixer to the phone or get trs to trrs cables that would trick the phone into thinking the input is a mic. Problem with using trs to trrs cables is that you have to manually tweak the levels where as audio interfaces would normalize it more effectively. Either way the audio will come out in mono which is what IG uses.
Most

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big up to Major Lazer, they been doing there online Sound Clashes on Major lazer youtube page for a minute. They had Massive B, King Turbo, mad people. They have a IG just for it @soundclashdotcom

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont respect Maja or Matterhorn after this. They dissed another dude for doing his thing for a whole week. and when he got in they face they had no energy. Weak shit. Only losers cry. Support in the black community is still at all time lows.
I was listening to his live earlier today. He make it seem like blacks and Jamaica’s are two different races

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can almost guarantee, that Killa will skip that one. He received so much backlash from the dancehall (and Caribbean community) because of the naked dude in the video. If he does decide to use it, them ago kill him in Jamaica.

This clash aguh tough, both of dem have hits like rice grain. When dem reach a di gal chune Beenie have it, but when badman song start ring off Killa will done him.
I had to read this slow asf, bruh! :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Is it because of the anti gay lyrics why they cant get a US visa?
A whole bunch of artists lost their VISAs in 2010 including them but no reason was ever given. Of those who had their VISAs revoked only Mavado and Aidonia were given new VISAs since

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A whole bunch of artists lost their VISAs in 2010 including them but no reason was ever given. Of those who had their VISAs revoked only Mavado and Aidonia were given new VISAs since
There was reason
Killa specifically had the domestic violence case for beating the girl with the hammer and the gun charge for shooting at someone while driving
Beani has a visa also

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
There was reason
Killa specifically had the domestic violence case for beating the girl with the hammer and the gun charge for shooting at someone while driving
Beani has a visa also
I vaguely remember the Bounty Killer issue but don't recall any reason for why Beenie lost his. As far as I know, he doesn't have a visa right now. I think Sizzla probably lost his cuz of his anti-gay lyrics