Verzuz | Bone Thugs vz Three 6 Mafia | Decembsr 2, 2021

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
People don't understand,how important and big they were to Cleveland at the time. Sure,we had MC Brains,Brothers 4 the Struggle and etc before Bone but none of them was even close to Bone when it came being sucessful as them. Bone is the reason,why Cleveland have a hip hop scene now.

i think this is how Memphis and Tennessee Kats feel about Tennessee Rappers like 3-6, ball & Mjg and the long list of Tennessee rappers… for us it felt like everyone was taking a style that we grew up on and Tennessee kept getting over looked while Kats in Cleveland, Atl, Miami, Chicago were getting recognition….

watching these groups grind year after year after year..from slanging tapes out of the trunk at Mista Z’s in Memphis… to winning a fucking Oscar.. Kats here view Memphis rap like part of a family.. Even if I can’t stand you… I’m going to defend you.

hell I still remember being a freshman in high school when 8ball & mjg, three 6, Skinny, gangsta blac, Playa Fly (lil fly back then), Lil Gin, La chat, drove down to my po dunk town in Tennessee to have a show in our small municipal auditorium at the westsode. Juicy and Paul came down in their famous purple Chevy… first rap concert in my towns history… first show that I ever saw. That was back when people gave two shits about ID and Age. Fucking memories…. I still remember my stupid ass wore my Chicago bulls winter coat and I didn’t take it off cause I didn’t want it stolen.. so I wore that hot ass coat the entirety of that show…

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought there would be violence for sure that night.
However it shows that Jeezy ain't really care about homie that died.
It was for a CHECK.

Personally, if I was Jeezy I would not have done a Verzuz with Gucci.

The beef could be squashed but I could not allow a Verzuz where you disrespect the dead.

That aint never been hip hop or competition. That is just evil shit.

Gucci was smoking on that Pookie Loke though :roflmao:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also I want to point out.... I fucking Love me some BeatKing but my man literally created an Entire Strip club Banger industry off of Memphis beats... LOL

Kats in the comments think this Beat is new... LOL...

This is what we have been talking about.... 3-6 is about LONGEVITY ...

You got Strippers around the world shaking their ass to beats that were created when their mom was in high school.

older version

A version older
Registered
Loved the verzuz but

I have never been a "john"
I have never sought out to simp

Why o lord does thou tempt me?

The surface area of her lips is insane