Verzuz Announces Jeezy Against Gucci Mane

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
TI seemed like he never really wanted to do this honestly

This makes PERFECT SENSE

Maybe TI Ludacris?

Or do the TI 50 like it was supposed to be.

TI and 50 doesn't look like 50 thinks it is a good battle.

Ludacris already went up against Nelly, so maybe they won't repeat Luda so fast.

T.I. vs Scarface?? I know it seems off with that generation gap thing, but I just want to see who the King of South really is lol since TI just took it. The sound too won't mesh, but T.I. seems like he wants to be in the lane of conscious make you think rappers like Scarface.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
TI and 50 doesn't look like 50 thinks it is a good battle.

Ludacris already went up against Nelly, so maybe they won't repeat Luda so fast.

T.I. vs Scarface?? I know it seems off with that generation gap thing, but I just want to see who the King of South really is lol since TI just took it. The sound too won't mesh, but T.I. seems like he wants to be in the lane of conscious make you think rappers like Scarface.

Yeah i just don't know what makes sense southern rap wise

Ugk
8 ball mjg
Scarface
Big mike
outcast
2 chainz
Big mike
Goodie mob
3 6 mafia
Luda
Jeezy
Weezy
Gucci
Wakka

As much as the south DOMINATED?

Lets name who REALLY got a catalogue like TI?

I'm talking solo

Maybe down south producer vs producer

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah i just don't know what makes sense southern rap wise

Ugk
8 ball mjg
Scarface
Big mike
outcast
2 chainz
Big mike
Goodie mob
3 6 mafia
Luda
Jeezy
Weezy
Gucci
Wakka

As much as the south DOMINATED?

Lets name who REALLY got a catalogue like TI?

I'm talking solo

Maybe down south producer vs producer

I don't know either when really start to think about it. T.I. vs Game someone mentioned sounds like a good idea though.

Outkast verzuz A Tribe Called Quest is supposedly going to happen and I think that is not a good match either. Outkast wins that and the sound of their music don't mesh.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't think I would do it with someone who tried to have me killed,that'll never be cool in my book.

Jeezy thought he was a big dawg,more gangster than he really was,richer than he really was but he was smart
EXACTLY, reason why I thought Gucci would never do it. I guess the bag is nice

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
you could never do that with jeezy either

Shitttttttt, I’ve been in the clubs more than a few times where they played Jeezy nonstop and the crowd did exactly that. Do you remember when Trap or Die came out, now compare that to when Gucci mixtape came out

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this really big? Never really fucked with either one. That so Icy song seemed so corny. Like 2 cornballs. I never took them serious. Them niggas looked crazy.

Now they both super duper old ass gangsters?

Now Jezzy on Gucci Manes dick for clout