USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's not that the other teams are better than the US, it's that they're good enough to take advantage of the Americans jacking threes, not having a real point guard, questionable coaching, and not having chemistry.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The amount of salt in this thread by the USA losing as if they can't lose.
That’s not the point we had a suspicion they will go to this anyway from the get-go well at least I did. Some of the players said the rest of the world has caught up with America. Also the softness of the NBA may be causing some of their problems too.

Ad_on_is

BANNED
Registered
It's not that the other teams are better than the US, it's that they're good enough to take advantage of the Americans jacking threes, not having a real point guard, questionable coaching, and not having chemistry.
uhhh in other words, they are better.

Ad_on_is

BANNED
Registered
I think I agree..especially the other countries have NBA vets..France got Rudy Gobert and Evan Fournier..USA got players that's mediocre..its cool to see Jrue and Dbook and Middleton out there..they just gave us a classic Finals and it hasn't even been a week and they're out there ballin for team USA..that's pretty dope..they gon have to pick it up tho..they should be able to pull it off..they still have best talent even tho there's no real stars out there..just my opinion...
Jordan, Pippen, and Drexler were just off of a finals and they swept their way to gold

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
uhhh in other words, they are better.
They have some advantages like having experience playing together as a team with a coaching staff that knows them. When the NBA's absolute best is out there their talent can negate a lot of that. This team is not that in terms of sheer talent.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been telling Younger Cats at my job that Foreign players follow the Old School Basketball Fundamentals of Jordan, Kobe, etc.
For the last 20+ years, US Basketball has lost those basics.

Old B-Ball Heads here (like myself) know Da Deal.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
France taking some boneheaded as shot attempts.... When they rewatch this game (if they lose) they gonna be upset at themselves

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If USA prevails it's cause the players bailed out management.

Colangelo fucked the country

Lot of guys were turned away that should be on this team

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
We got the W but the field showed how they are catching up!

i know KD, Mcgee and Bam on this team.... oh and Dame....after that I’m not sure

The field is catching up but let that real A team go out there...(just some name I think ain’t on the team, I maybe be wrong)
curry
Klay
Bron
Irving
AD

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And they are very sloppy....I don't get it that Trae missing either. Haliburton is shit. At least Brunson is carrying the weight it seems. This team is NOT the best we could offer.

The big dogs have put their time in. But as far as the young guys they chose to showcase Brandon Ingram and Anthony Edwards. They fucked up with D'Aron Fox among others.

If I were Trae I wouldn't play for them after being rejected twice now.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Banchero is gonna eat out there I will say that. Matchup nightmare.

Mikal Bridges is playing the Dewayne Wade role.

Ingram is KD