UPDATE: SENTENCED 22.5 yrs! Trial of Derek Chauvin (Justice for George Floyd) Update: + 20 yrs federal!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ey4TWWRWUAE5m4a

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barry Brodd is a real jackass

Same fool who testified that 16 shots into Laquan McDonald was reasonable use of force.

And here's what he said in a different case AGAINST the cops who tased and killed a black man in Cali .. contradictory much?

Brodd wrote that officers had applied “prolonged and extreme pressure to Mr. Greer’s torso while he lay in a prone position, which is a known and taught danger given that it can cause positional asphyxia” and that officers had failed to “recognize and properly react to signs of Mr. Greer’s labored breathing as he lay prone on the ground.”

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So all of this now is going to fall on exhaust from a tail pipe?

I'll say it...

HUNG JURY!!!

These Mother Fuckers have already begun to create Doubt.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably so.... press aside, this is likely a case that you wouldn't want to defense if you were an attorney.
I think I heard the defense attorney came from one of those programs were cops pay into and they get representation when needed.
He definitely had his work cut out trying to defend this cop.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prosecutor is killing the defense's witness in cross examination.

Did you notice how when the defense was questioning him he was facing the jury and talking all matter of factly but when the brotha started his cross that mofokr was squirming and stopped looking at the jury....

He was comfortable reciting his story from his preparation but when he had to actually answer questions you could see his discomfomort

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coward takes the Fifth,,,sad

That's actually bullshit.......had he taken the stand the cross would have been able to bring up his past shit and that would have fucked him royally.

But he is the only one who could have answered to the jury things as far as his thoughts and feelings during that time. explain why no medical care given etc etc..

So his past misconduct must have really scared them