Damn lol
Yep, came from the right....I guess he didn't see this coming.

they think they're smart or insightfulWhat's the point of this corny shit? What exactly are the virtues of the Republican party especially right now?
I got solar panels, but they don't really help me out until fucking summer timeI have an electric car and solar panels, do whatever you want with them. Black folks are about to take a trip back into time before 1964.
Fuck Jimmy Carter.
These motherfuckers are shooting torpedoes at warships calling it a quiet death like it's a fucking joke. I hate these heartless motherfuckers
Go to a Walmart parking lot and count the SUVs and their mpgs. That’s a transfer of wealth that if we’re lucky gets ignored in the inflation hysteria. One thing that Paul Volcker told me last week was that Americans are easy dupes.I got solar panels, but they don't really help me out until fucking summer time

Bring back shame.for real , proving my point again, these folks really think they're smart and on the vanguard of progressive thought not knowing their literally exposing their underdeveloped brains
I REALLY hate being right.Honestly, she'd have better luck if she put a OF link in the corner. Black tears don't get traction in this administration. Stating you're a taxpayer, they'll send an auditor before they send a plane.
I fcuked around and waited to long to go to Cuba, the first time Trump got into office I said: "Welp, I can't go now! This motherfcuker is liable to bomb that country while I'm there."
I don't understand why people decided to travel after this fool started bombing the boats off of Venezuela and fucking with other places. It was too risky.Honestly, she'd have better luck if she put a OF link in the corner. Black tears don't get traction in this administration. Stating you're a taxpayer, they'll send an auditor before they send a plane.
I fcuked around and waited to long to go to Cuba, the first time Trump got into office I said: "Welp, I can't go now! This motherfcuker is liable to bomb that country while I'm there."