UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

These motherfuckers are shooting torpedoes at warships calling it a quiet death like it's a fucking joke. I hate these heartless motherfuckers


Recall if you will, when lynching was rampant in the U.S., many families held picnics around the mutilated corpses, and often took souvenirs of the atrocity such as ears and genitalia.

Those people had kids, and grandchildren.

What exactly do you expect from them?

Rhetorical question, of course. They are simply behaving in accordance with their nature. They always have.
 
I got solar panels, but they don't really help me out until fucking summer time
Go to a Walmart parking lot and count the SUVs and their mpgs. That’s a transfer of wealth that if we’re lucky gets ignored in the inflation hysteria. One thing that Paul Volcker told me last week was that Americans are easy dupes.
 
On March 4, 2026, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted to subpoena Bondi to appear and testify as part of its separate investigation into the DOJ’s handling of the Epstein files. This subpoena would require her to appear and testify under oath before that committee.
Republican Rep. Nancy Mace has been a key supporter of the subpoena effort, saying Bondi and the Justice Department have not fully disclosed all relevant documents and testimony.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
 

Honestly, she'd have better luck if she put a OF link in the corner. Black tears don't get traction in this administration. Stating you're a taxpayer, they'll send an auditor before they send a plane.

I fcuked around and waited to long to go to Cuba, the first time Trump got into office I said: "Welp, I can't go now! This motherfcuker is liable to bomb that country while I'm there."
 


Honestly, she'd have better luck if she put a OF link in the corner. Black tears don't get traction in this administration. Stating you're a taxpayer, they'll send an auditor before they send a plane.

I fcuked around and waited to long to go to Cuba, the first time Trump got into office I said: "Welp, I can't go now! This motherfcuker is liable to bomb that country while I'm there."
I REALLY hate being right.
 
Honestly, she'd have better luck if she put a OF link in the corner. Black tears don't get traction in this administration. Stating you're a taxpayer, they'll send an auditor before they send a plane.

I fcuked around and waited to long to go to Cuba, the first time Trump got into office I said: "Welp, I can't go now! This motherfcuker is liable to bomb that country while I'm there."
I don't understand why people decided to travel after this fool started bombing the boats off of Venezuela and fucking with other places. It was too risky.
 
Back
Top