Unsolved Mysteries | Official Trailer | Netflix

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
The original was the best when I was a kid..if they showed that now..I would watch it...

from my house to my cousins house was through a field and a couple of abandoned houses. I used to run so fast from their house mines with the thats dudes voice and that unsolved mysteries theme music playing in head. I would get home 34 seconds flat.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man, i use to watch that shit late at night and be scared as fuck lol. Any lil noise i would jump, paranoid like crazy lol
Man listen.

Nights when I was a youngin and in the dark ass house by myself and that theme music came on...I’d be shook as fuck.
All bullshit aside I'm a grown ass man and I would still be shook if I watched that shit at night while alone.

Matter of fact if I fuck around and accidentally hear even 3 seconds of that creepy ass theme song every light in this house is getting turned on I could give a fuck about an electric bill.
Not like this shit...
"I didn't really hear that noise."
tenor.gif

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Just finished season 2...not as good as season one IMHO, what did yall think?
the one about Harlem and the white house aid were the best. the others were good too, especially the one about the chic in Oslo. I enjoyed both seasons equally. Both had that one or two episodes that make you want to keep checking to see if there are any updates.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
the one about Harlem and the white house aid were the best. the others were good too, especially the one about the chic in Oslo. I enjoyed both seasons equally. Both had that one or two episodes that make you want to keep checking to see if there are any updates.
Agreed... That ghost one was wild in season 2...

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
FAM!!! This third episode is fucking CRAZY!!!!

The first one was wild too. I def think she was killed
yeah, that first was wild. I think it happened just as the fam assumed. Whoever she got in that car with, killed her and left her on the tracks.

That 3rd episode, i have a lot of questions:
- did the cops find anything in her apt? His apt, aside from what they showed? Any blood in the sink?
- what was she dumping in the garbage?
- when did she move the body and how did she cut it up so quickly?
- did they find her dna on any of the items that the body was wrapped in?
- Where are her twins?
- The cops couldn't find any members of her family after she fled? How did they not know who her mother was?

I wonder if she is in Brooklyn.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why they portioning out the episodes?

That shit ain't gonna save Netflix when they started that sharing locking bullshit.

They just gonna drive people to bootleg & get a lot of people to leave their service.

Just stupid.

And yeah, old girl in the first episode was probably raped & killed by some people at that party she was at. And that Tammy chick gonna get caught real soon. I knew about the 2nd episode already, being a big UFO guy & all.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why they portioning out the episodes?

That shit ain't gonna save Netflix when they started that sharing locking bullshit.

They just gonna drive people to bootleg & get a lot of people to leave their service.

Just stupid.

And yeah, old girl in the first episode was probably raped & killed by some people at that party she was at. And that Tammy chick gonna get caught real soon. I knew about the 2nd episode already, being a big UFO guy & all.

Yeah, they're seriously fucking up.