Unsolved Mysteries | Official Trailer | Netflix

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MV5BYjc2MDYwOWYtODNlYy00NzJhLWIwN2ItODg4ZWVkYzk1NmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc1MTAwNTM@._V1_.jpg

BUZZFEED UNSOLVED is pretty dope too. It's on Youtube and Amazon Prime. They do a great job. They're hella dorky too which makes it lighter than Robert Stack's UM but just as informative. That fucking Robert Stack AND that theme song used to scare the shit outta me when I was little. lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the trailer. That shit looks really good. This has serious potential especially since the original folks are involved as well as the producers of Stranger Things. They did a good job of reimagining the original theme song too. I'll definitely be locked in

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
MV5BYjc2MDYwOWYtODNlYy00NzJhLWIwN2ItODg4ZWVkYzk1NmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc1MTAwNTM@._V1_.jpg

BUZZFEED UNSOLVED is pretty dope too. It's on Youtube and Amazon Prime. They do a great job. They're hella dorky too which makes it lighter than Robert Stack's UM but just as informative. That fucking Robert Stack AND that theme song used to scare the shit outta me when I was little. lol

This is my go to for True Crime on YouTube. Some of these are hour long joints..:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
man, i use to watch that shit late at night and be scared as fuck lol. Any lil noise i would jump, paranoid like crazy lol

All bullshit aside I'm a grown ass man and I would still be shook if I watched that shit at night while alone.

Matter of fact if I fuck around and accidentally hear even 3 seconds of that creepy ass theme song every light in this house is getting turned on I could give a fuck about an electric bill.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my go to for True Crime on YouTube. Some of these are hour long joints..:

I fuck with Criminally Listed too. Fam does a great job

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yeah I def have watched their show on several occasions