Understanding the differences between cannabis/weed/bud types: indica, sativa, and hybrid

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
indica ONLY
I even take the oil & wipe it on my blunt paper with a sewing needle & then add the weed

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You aint kidding, about a few weeks ago my aunt went over to a friends house and ate a powerful gummie.. 2hrs later they call me to come over to the house, I get there my aunt comes walking out the door with someone on each side of her and shes walking like she just learned to take steps.. We all were laughin but her!! But your right, you do have to be careful eating them!!
I remember it was my first time eating them, I ate the whole chocolate brownie when I was suppose to eat half of it, I was like a damn corpse not being able to move and I slept great and woke up smiling and shit being high as fuck. Safe to say, I learned my lesson that night. Them jawns are powerful.......I only eat half of them now and wait for it to slowly kick in.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
You aint kidding, about a few weeks ago my aunt went over to a friends house and ate a powerful gummie.. 2hrs later they call me to come over to the house, I get there my aunt comes walking out the door with someone on each side of her and shes walking like she just learned to take steps.. We all were laughin but her!! But your right, you do have to be careful eating them!!

LOL, this sounds like my homies wife. Now mind you I gave her regular hybrid gummies, I aint even give her the Rick Simpson Oil gummies. She look like I do when I have a bottle of Moet and two spliffs of Dirty Kush Breath.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Chem Reserve
Jack Herer
Lambs Bread
Grand Daddy Purple
Sonoma Cake

In Oakland we have access to over 50 different strains 7 days a week for years now. The biggest thing I learned is to not smoke too much or you get tired and lazy regardless of strain.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I took October off but I usually take sativa gummies before I workout, especially good for long runs or bag work.

Indica/Hyrbids for after hours activities.

The one good thing about dispensaries and regulation is stocking up on your favorite strains. The plug will have fire with some made up name and you'll never see it again, always hit or miss.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chem Reserve
Jack Herer
Lambs Bread
Grand Daddy Purple
Sonoma Cake

In Oakland we have access to over 50 different strains 7 days a week for years now. The biggest thing I learned is to not smoke too much or you get tired and lazy regardless of strain.

Facts! I go to Oakland at least every week for weed and gummies. Especially the clubs like Cloud Sesh! I love going to those because of the variety. It's like a farmers market for weed.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember it was my first time eating them, I ate the whole chocolate brownie when I was suppose to eat half of it, I was like a damn corpse not being able to move and I slept great and woke up smiling and shit being high as fuck. Safe to say, I learned my lesson that night. Them jawns are powerful.......I only eat half of them now and wait for it to slowly kick in.

Bruh, we all go thru our EDIBLES 101 stage!! If a person hasnt, 1/4 your edible and take them nice and slow at first!!

Good post

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took October off but I usually take sativa gummies before I workout, especially good for long runs or bag work.

Indica/Hyrbids for after hours activities.

The one good thing about dispensaries and regulation is stocking up on your favorite strains. The plug will have fire with some made up name and you'll never see it again, always hit or miss.
I would take them before trail rides. Throw on an audio book and that 10 miles goes by in no time.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to know where are you niggas getting all of this weed money because it shocks me to see people I know smoke like a fucking choo choo train and it's not free;They smoke weed like newports,one after the other and be doing all types of shit like putting gas in the car,mowing the lawn,grilling,walking and reflecting on life....

Where is you niggas getting all of that weed money from,you selling Plasma?

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to know where are you niggas getting all of this weed money because it shocks me to see people I know smoke like a fucking choo choo train and it's not free;They smoke weed like newports,one after the other and be doing all types of shit like putting gas in the car,mowing the lawn,grilling,walking and reflecting on life....

Its called growing your own buds!!!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

It may be your location but legal states are getting cheaper as bigger corporations get involved.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bruh, we all go thru our EDIBLES 101 stage!! If a person hasnt, 1/4 your edible and take them nice and slow at first!!

Good post

I know, this is dope as fuck. That's why I love this fucking board man. Y'all motherfuckers are amazing. Thanks @roots69.

Roots and G.O.W. -

One of my funniest experiences with edibles is about 5 years back. I had fucked with the chocolate chip cookies a time or two before that.

This time it was one of those mini Snickers bars. Like a Halloween-sized infused one. You don't think much of it. You think I'm a big guy - almost 6'4", 220lbs ... fully hydrated with tons of water & a big meal. But of course your tolerance (read: mine) is still on the low end, lol. After about an hour it kicks in. We have our house parties for boxing & MMA PPVs pre-pandemic.

This was the MSG card which had 3 title fights ... so of course we've got a good crowd there & everyone's talking but also actively paying attention. I feel my speech slow down, but I'm also on my philosophical shit. Making all types of great points, in my opinion, lol. I'm a fast talker by nature ... tripping over my words sometimes. Now I'm talking smooth as silk ... nice even tone ...just flowing! And then I'm quiet later & chilling watching the fights. I look around and people are drinking, smoking weed, taking edibles and they're all pretty unfazed. I'm like, how? One fucking mini Snickers bar, a good meal, and LOTS of water?! LOL - them joints are strong.

:roflmao3::scream::cheers:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've had edibles, and that helped me with sleep using indica.
I've wanted to smoke it to get a faster high but don't like smoke in my lungs.
Haven't had sativa yet, looking forward to getting some when I need it the most for anxiety because I got it bad.
Yeah, I don't like smoke in my lungs either. & that edible I had did make me go to sleep, but I didn't know it as indica until now.