UHHH OHHH! TRICK TRICK speaks on OFFICER RICKY about DETROIT!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Shit, I'm about to turn off my computer, tablet and phone and watch this draft in peace after seeing that.

The funny shit is he basically admitted to it at the end.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
I am mad at him.

He bout that life in the D so if you come to the D you gotta go see him.

He is acting like any other dope seller who has a problem with someone else setting up shop in his territory.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Isn't that called extortion bro?

This is hip hop music not the illegal drug game.

Why is Trick Trick entitled because an artist visits a place where people in HIS city wants the artists to be at in the first place?

They called Officer Ricky not the other way around.

Like i said before, who won at the end? Detroit lost 100,000 dollars because of Trick Trick and this nigga ignorance, its hilarious.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant tell if somebody reached out to him on Ross's behalf or if Ross was just simply tellin the truth from the jump

That's what no one is mentioning. I was thinking the same shit. Either the LAWS came down on Trick and he smartened up or Rozay had a OG or someone speak on his behalf. Becuase i've heard Trick in the past be real disrespectful to Rozay and shit but he sure humbled that shit up in this video. :lol: I didn't hear one insult.

when people get on the internet then try to act like they don't be on the internet cause it's beneath them makes me cut the shit off.

everybody is on the internet

fuck anybody look like paying a trick

tricks are the one that come off bread

fuck that ignorant shit.

fuck no fly zone id treat detroit like a fly over city.

all yall meet me in flint

All these dudes be on this same shit. That's what I got a kick out of. He's talking about how he's not about this "internet" shit but he's releasing a INTERNET VIRAL VIDEO talking about the situation. :lol: Nothing worse than a dude claiming "I don't do that internet shit..." but he does that internet shit. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's what no one is mentioning. I was thinking the same shit. Either the LAWS came down on Trick and he smartened up or Rozay had a OG or someone speak on his behalf. Becuase i've heard Trick in the past be real disrespectful to Rozay and shit but he sure humbled that shit up in this video. :lol: I didn't hear one insult.

All these dudes be on this same shit. That's what I got a kick out of. He's talking about how he's not about this "internet" shit but he's releasing a INTERNET VIRAL VIDEO talking about the situation. :lol: Nothing worse than a dude claiming "I don't do that internet shit..." but he does that internet shit. :lol:

he lurking in the thread right now

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered

Exactly!

Seems pretty consistent to me. :lol: https://twitter.com/TRICKTRICKGS

He better go delete all of his videos on Youtube also where he's eluding to extortion. :smh:

Trick-Trick
Musical Artist
AdListen now
Spotify logoSpotify
Listen for free
Christian Mathis, better known by his stage name Trick-Trick, is an American rap artist and member of hip-hop group Goon Sqwad. Wikipedia
Born: November 9, 1973 (age 40), Detroit, MI
Movies: Alex Cross
Albums: The People vs., The Villain, The Trial

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
sidebar: He was RIGHT about social networks & these internet gangsters.

dude might not actually believe what he's saying but his points made damn sense tho...to be fair I stopped @ 4:00 so idk what was said after that

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor

SOmething definitely dont sit right :smh:. I remember niggas in that original thread asking did we expect Trick to be Malcolm X or some shit, then this video pops up of him trynna be Malcolm X or some shit :lol:.

Cuz been all over the web talking shit and basically used the web as a platform, now all of a sudden its doing way too much. That shit looked like a borderline plea being copped to me.

why people want tricktrick to be Malcolm x?
:lol:

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
nah man i ain't a give up dude

i feel less and less guilty about who i don't fuck with by the day tho

a nigga his age still on dumb shit like that can stay right where he at
Yup.
I believe he's said it in the past.

But whether he is actually taking cash doesn't mean he isn't still extorting them in some other way. I seriously doubt he's just hanging with them on some groupie shit.

Getting someone famous to do a song with your no talent ass on your shitty record is still extortion but not in the traditional sense.
And it happens ALL the time. When you hear a famous artist on a song with a street gangster nigga who can't rap a lick. Thats that low level extortion. They didn't pay for that. Fat Joe was good for that. He got a love rate on all of his features he ever got from people from Lil Wayne, to R. Kelly to whoever. He wasn't extorting dudes, and he has some talent, but he's a tough guy who people respect and fear and he would negotiate them rates DOWN! I have seen it, not with a big artist but with engineers, with car dealers, with everyone, its how he rolls.

This nigga is apologizing but trying to justify his bullshit at the same time, while trying to cover it up :eek::smh::smh::smh:
Shit, I'm about to turn off my computer, tablet and phone and watch this draft in peace after seeing that.

The funny shit is he basically admitted to it at the end.
Yup. This is the epitome of nigga shit. NO different than gangs, turf wars or any of that, its a bunch disenfranchised people fighting and trying to exert power and influence over an asset that they dont own!!!! Get some shit of your own and exert your influence over it.

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered
That nigga making a video to address these no life having internet trolls, but no mention of the his people with no water.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
SOmething definitely dont sit right :smh:. I remember niggas in that original thread asking did we expect Trick to be Malcolm X or some shit, then this video pops up of him trynna be Malcolm X or some shit :lol:.

Cuz been all over the web talking shit and basically used the web as a platform, now all of a sudden its doing way too much. That shit looked like a borderline plea being copped to me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga making a video to address these no life having internet trolls, but no mention of the his people with no water.

Right? You base it off the video.....Detroit people must be drinking damn good.

Right. How he went from a goon to being what people CLAIMED he wasn't trying to be? Now he's trying to uplift brothas and teach them how to have a voice without violence? Man when the fuck did Trick Trick be on that shit? Just a week ago he was a goon. Now he's a activist. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, i would be really hot about it to be honest..:smh:

Trick Trick is a fool, you can tell he caught some heat, maybe.

He caught something. You can hear the hanger in his voice and how he doesn't acknowledge Rick Ross by name or how he doesn't throw one insult his way and instead uses the "social media" as his target. :lol: Dude got checked by a OG or the LAW. :lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
If they would just watch the videos they're making so they can see themselves the way we see them... stupid as fuck.

Eh, who am I fooling? They probably think they look mad cool

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont wanna see you in no Jordans, or the latest pair of sneaks.....if you can't do an interview, with a full set of teeth...

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

I dont wanna see you in a Polo shirt or shit......if that muthafuckin hole, in ya mouf....still exists....

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
i dont wanna see you in no Jordans, or the latest pair of sneaks.....if you can't do an interview, with a full set of teeth...

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

I dont wanna see you in a Polo shirt or shit......if that muthafuckin hole, in ya mouf....still exists....

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

I aint scared of no wanna be don if u can't get ur fronts fixed. Sorry, u look like a smoker. Ur gonna really have to do something.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol:

I'm starting to think niggas don't be paying no tax out there because everytime Trick talk he talking with a mouth full of no teeth. That Nautica or Chaps shirt can wait until next pay period. Gotta get the mouth right.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
In the real world it is about RESPECT

I think Rick Ross was afraid, simply...all those police what was going to happen? he showed his slip and stockings. I think that's what Trick was doing trying to do, punk Ross and he obliged
114.gif

:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol:

I'm starting to think niggas don't be paying no tax out there because everytime Trick talk he talking with a mouth full of no teeth. That Nautica or Chaps shirt can wait until next pay period. Gotta get the mouth right.
MOBdLLx.gif

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sammy

I hate niggas breh

I want them all to be exterminated quickly

Nobody Will miss these niggas

Fuck these kids and fuck these niggas

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So does gwen stefani, justin timberlake and U2 have to check in with the dude when they come to town or just Black Artist. :dunno:

do old school acts like Prince and Chaka Khan have to have a sit down with this kat before they perform also. :confused:

HNIC

come on are yall that slow he just targeting frauds if you say you that nigga then be ready to be that nigga when real goons try you. This should be a warning to all these cornballs promoting that bullshit. Ross get tried because he over the top fraudulent with his cornball mafia boss persona. Yeah we think its funny and its all games but people who about that shit see him as a fuckboy who they can try. Its not just Detroit either remember the boss got shot at in his own town he swears he runs. Remember the lame stories he made up for that. Remember the whole CO lie...............Like i said his behavior is way over the top. I know rappers have to uphold the tough guy persona but instead of Ross going home at night and letting that shit go he go home eat lemon pepper wings and take cliff notes while he watch Scaryface

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we define OG way differently
bruh when i say OG i just mean old ass nigga in this case!

Like i said i dont promote this bullshit but Trick just a trouble maker. That nigga dont give no fucks thats just how he moves. Ross dont want that issue its pointless for him to even go that route because he been digging bullets since the C.O. situation. Just let Trick think he won and move on.

Man our local artist are ass.

man its way over saturated to many folks think they can do it. Then you got local artist who only rap about Detroit shit so it has no universal appeal. I mean Maurys, Buffy's, Gortex Rockport boots, 6,7,8mile, DC3, and east vs west bullshit.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
come on are yall that slow he just targeting frauds if you say you that nigga then be ready to be that nigga when real goons try you. This should be a warning to all these cornballs promoting that bullshit. Ross get tired because he over the top fraudulent with his cornball mafia boss persona. Yeah we think its funny and all games but people who about that shit see him as a fuckboy who they can try. Its not just Detroit remember the boss gets shot at in his own town he swears he runs. Remember the lame stories he made up for that. Remember the whole CO lie...............Like i said his behavior explains is way over the top. I know rappers have to uphold the tough guy persona go home at night and let the shit go. Ross go home eat lemon pepper wings and take cliff notes while he watch Scaryface

Fucking hilarious

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

ITS PRIORITIES NIGGA!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: