UHHH OHHH! TRICK TRICK speaks on OFFICER RICKY about DETROIT!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In his defense, He didn't say anybody that comes to the D has to pay money, he said they need to "speak" and show respect. Now, does that mean Rozay should be forced to? No, imo. But Trick Trick didn't explicitly say performers gotta pay bread.

"Speak" is code word for paying that tax. :lol: Or putting money up.

I think all these videos being made about that incident caught the attention of the law finally so he made that video denying extorting acts and talking all that bullshit to play it off.

You may be right. He's been so reckless before though I wonder why NOW is it catching attention? I guess because its a more high profile artist and former CO? :lol: That's probably what it is though. Shitting on us when he's the one who told us he was taxing dudes. :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
You may be right. He's been so reckless before though I wonder why NOW is it catching attention? I guess because its a more high profile artist and former CO? :lol: That's probably what it is though. Shitting on us when he's the one who told us he was taxing dudes. :lol:

Yeah but this was a high profile event and artist that was blocked from performing which caused a problem for the consumers, concert promoters, venue, and most importantly the city itself.

Detroit already has a terrible, violent rep and now local gangsters are fucking with out of town acts when they come to the city which could start causing other artists to just not come to Detroit which hurts the bottom line and also can affect tourism.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
Man this is why lawyers try to keep the defendant off the stand, they think that street bullshit can actually work on people who can actually think. Lol

:lol::lol::smh:
lasted 1:11

i'm so tired of ignant ass nigga shit i don't know wtf to do

I feel you!

I cosign this
this is wat hiphop is missing
niggaz running around like they to big for the culture that's paying them.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::smh::lol:
:lol:

I'm just saying....all he wanted was Rick Ross to network.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You actually believe that?

With the many Youtube videos Trick Trick has been saying what's going to happen when you go to Detroit.

Trick Trick got me sitting at my desk tucking my chain :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think all these videos being made about that incident caught the attention of the law finally so he made that video denying extorting acts and talking all that bullshit to play it off.

:lol::lol::yes:

Its too late though his videos are out their for years he's been on this.

:yes::yes:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
So does gwen stefani, justin timberlake and U2 have to check in with the dude when they come to town or just Black Artist. :dunno:

do old school acts like Prince and Chaka Khan have to have a sit down with this kat before they perform also. :confused:

HNIC

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
So does gwen stefani, justin timberlake and U2 have to check in with the dude when they come to town or just Black Artist. :dunno:

do old school acts like Prince and Chaka Khan have to have a sit down with this kat before they perform also. :confused:

HNIC
all those people don't claim they street ttho. You wanna call yourself the boss and say you street then act like it

TheDon82

Rising Star
Registered
This nigga is apologizing but trying to justify his bullshit at the same time, while trying to cover it up :eek::smh::smh::smh:

TheDon82

Rising Star
Registered
3604247.jpg

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
all those people don't claim they street ttho. You wanna call yourself the boss and say you street then act like it

:lol::yes:

He ran a Boss/Lion out of his home/Cage. :lol:.....you lock 'em IN!

All he did was fuck some paying customers out of their money, so who did this action benefit?

:yes:

Really, Officer Ricky is the one who won at the end, he got paid 100,000 for a turn around trip to Detroit.
This nigga is apologizing but trying to justify his bullshit at the same time, while trying to cover it up :eek::smh::smh::smh:

:yes::smh::smh::smh:

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is so fucking stupid. Who the fuck is he that anyone needs to speak to him, pay him anything, show him any type of respect? Sure, its nice to show some love to small time local artists, but to protest/riot/fight because a dude you don't know won't show you your 'respect'? Bama got some street cred in Detroit and think that means something. Rappers aint coming their to hustle, they are performing. They may talk about coke and killing, but they are performing artists. Nigga is delusional

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
when people get on the internet then try to act like they don't be on the internet cause it's beneath them makes me cut the shit off.

everybody is on the internet

fuck anybody look like paying a trick

tricks are the one that come off bread

fuck that ignorant shit.

fuck no fly zone id treat detroit like a fly over city.

all yall meet me in flint

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah it was so confusing like he want to admit it but he on papers or something :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trick trick is a niggaz nigga foreal now dont get it twisted im not promoting none of this ignorant shit. Honestly i hate the whole no fly zone movement because it has artist second guessing even fucking with Detroit. Hell our own radio stations show zero love to local acts you damn near gotta beat a baby to get spins. We need star power coming throw so we can get a lil shine. This nigga scaring all the muthafuckaz away aint helping nobody.

But lets be clear about one thing Trick aint no sucka ass nigga. His definition of respect means if he dont feel like he getting it someone will show up to your house at night with duct tape and a rusty pistol. He lives the life your favorite gangsta rapper talks about and not saying it like its a good thing but if i was Ross i would just let it go. He obviously got way more to lose then TrickTrick.

To break it down even further Trick is one of them OG niggaz who never left the hood and thats all he know. Dude probably could have been doing work behind the scenes with local talent and helping that way. This no fly zone shit is bullshit but he just got that "ultra-I-get-the-buttom-bunk-respect-my-half-of-the-cell" mentality which will get him nowhere in the long run.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Rumor is Big Meech gave Trick Trick the order because Ross aint been paying him dues for the BMF song.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
yeah it was so confusing like he want to admit it but he on papers or something :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trick trick is a niggaz nigga foreal now dont get it twisted im not promoting none of this ignorant shit. Honestly i hate the whole no fly zone movement because it has artist second guessing even fucking with Detroit. Hell our own radio stations show zero love to local acts you damn near gotta beat a baby to get spins. We need star power coming throw so we can get a lil shine. This nigga scaring all the muthafuckaz away aint helping nobody.

But lets be clear about one thing Trick aint no sucka ass nigga. His definition of respect means if he dont feel like he getting it someone will show up to your house at night with duct tape and a rusty pistol. He lives the life your favorite gangsta rapper talks about and not saying it like its a good thing but if i was Ross i would just let it go. He obviously got way more to lose then TrickTrick.

To break it down even further Trick is one of them OG niggaz who never left the hood and thats all he know. Dude probably could have been doing work behind the scenes with local talent and helping that way. This no fly zone shit is bullshit but he just got that "ultra-I-get-the-buttom-bunk-respect-my-half-of-the-cell" mentality which will get him nowhere in the long run.
we define OG way differently

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Man our local artist are ass.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MLK is rolling in his grave. Mufuckas continuously undoing all he worked and died for!

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
In the real world it is about RESPECT

I think Rick Ross was afraid, simply...all those police what was going to happen? he showed his slip and stockings. I think that's what Trick was doing trying to do, punk Ross and he obliged

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
I cant tell if somebody reached out to him on Ross's behalf or if Ross was just simply tellin the truth from the jump

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor

HNIC

All he did was fuck some paying customers out of their money, so who did this action benefit?

This shit is so fucking stupid. Who the fuck is he that anyone needs to speak to him, pay him anything, show him any type of respect? Sure, its nice to show some love to small time local artists, but to protest/riot/fight because a dude you don't know won't show you your 'respect'? Bama got some street cred in Detroit and think that means something. Rappers aint coming their to hustle, they are performing. They may talk about coke and killing, but they are performing artists. Nigga is delusional

MLK is rolling in his grave. Mufuckas continuously undoing all he worked and died for!

All of these...............

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I aint mad at him.

He bout that life in the D so if you come to the D you gotta go see him.

He is acting like any other dope seller who has a problem with someone else setting up shop in his territory.