UHHH OHHH! TRICK TRICK speaks on OFFICER RICKY about DETROIT!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
come on are yall that slow he just targeting frauds if you say you that nigga then be ready to be that nigga when real goons try you. This should be a warning to all these cornballs promoting that bullshit. Ross get tired because he over the top fraudulent with his cornball mafia boss persona. Yeah we think its funny and all games but people who about that shit see him as a fuckboy who they can try. Its not just Detroit remember the boss gets shot at in his own town he swears he runs. Remember the lame stories he made up for that. Remember the whole CO lie...............Like i said his behavior explains is way over the top. I know rappers have to uphold the tough guy persona go home at night and let the shit go. Ross go home eat lemon pepper wings and take cliff notes while he watch Scaryface

I would think culture vultures like Justin Timberlake would be the ones with no pass. But they're cacs and when you suffer from inferior complexity issues than this is what you have.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
come on are yall that slow he just targeting frauds if you say you that nigga then be ready to be that nigga when real goons try you. This should be a warning to all these cornballs promoting that bullshit. Ross get tired because he over the top fraudulent with his cornball mafia boss persona. Yeah we think its funny and all games but people who about that shit see him as a fuckboy who they can try. Its not just Detroit remember the boss gets shot at in his own town he swears he runs. Remember the lame stories he made up for that. Remember the whole CO lie...............Like i said his behavior explains is way over the top. I know rappers have to uphold the tough guy persona go home at night and let the shit go. Ross go home eat lemon pepper wings and take cliff notes while he watch Scaryface

:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Damn did he just walk over Gunplay like he didn't seem him laying unconscious? :lol: I hope that shit was just edited like that. :lol:

I never heard Rawse admit to being a CO or admit that picture was him. :lol:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Niggas get tight about Officer Ricky. He talk all that good ol' mafioso shit yet folks don't think that somebody that's really w/da shits should try him for all that flaughin'.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
:lol: Damn did he just walk over Gunplay like he didn't seem him laying unconscious? :lol: I hope that shit was just edited like that. :lol:

I never heard Rawse admit to being a CO or admit that picture was him. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was all real too, that's a video 50 put together when him and Officer Ricky were in that war. :lol:

He admitted to being a CO out here in L.A. at Power 106, that's popular radio host Big Boy.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would think culture vultures like Justin Timberlake would be the ones with no pass. But they're cacs and when you suffer from inferior complexity issues than this is what you have.

hey man im not going to disagree with you there hell i would think so to but we would rather pick apart our own then challange "massa" :smh::smh::smh:

$Money_XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KermitTea.jpg

Cheers

Funny, he's basically saying cut me a check from what you're getting and you're good!

LOL...no calls when he dropped his mixtape? That's because you suck.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend

Preach ! Black inferiority complex is programmed deep in most of us. Your conditioning comes before conscience in 80% of decisions

Trick believes if he says something about Justin he'll goto prison for something trivial (tax evasion)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was all real too, that's a video 50 put together when him and Officer Ricky were in that war. :lol:

He admitted to being a CO out here in L.A. at Power 106, that's popular radio host Big Boy.
he admitted like 3 times he just admitted it on sway this year or late last year.

:lol: why would streetniggas go after these cacs? you minus whale drive yourself to jail the next day. hell this is a job for the diddy's, rozays. ti's etc. they should go after them if anything. also people that dont claim street and dont play by street rules shouldnt be confronted anyway white or black.