UFC 229 press conference: Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov (this shit is comedy)

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conor is the best shit talker in combat sports history. NO ONE does it better.

If Khabib gets him on the ground, it's a wrap for Conor. He will get beat to a bloody pulp.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Khabib is dangerous on the ground especially striking on the ground. McGregor ground game is average. Khabib stand up isn’t that good.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Conor best chance is to land that right and knock Khabib out early, otherwise Khabib is gonna take him down and punish him until he quits or the ref saves him.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
mocked his religion...mocked his father...mocked his ancestry lmao....mcgregor better back it all up lol...he might get death threats behind the as-salamu alyakum chants...curious who hardcore UFC think gonna win this...definitely paying for this one

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

If Khabib gets him on the ground, it's a wrap for Conor. He will get beat to a bloody pulp.
Yup. Agreed on all points. Conor's philosophy is win or lose, y'all finna PAY to see me fight. Nothing wrong w that. Talk your shit. Take your chances.

But Conor looking mad skinny out there. I assume he got custom.suits by now. It even that looked cheap. He looks like he dropped his weight already. Khabib looks big as shit next to him. I'm legit interested in this matchup. Whoever loses is gonna lose BAD. No in between.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That shit was corny. Conor was trying too hard.
Conor's being Conor.

I dug the political/culture talk in this.

Conor talking about the Dagestanis, bigging up his clan, Khabib talking about how the English colonized the Irish. Good history shit talking. Conor switched to Gaelic for a sec but he really can't speak it very well. The audience wouldn't know that if THIS wasn't already out there

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Conor went all the way in....

Yeah no coming back from this shit lol. These two will be mortal enemies for life. Ya can't just shake hands after somebody talked about your dad, calls your manager a rat, talks shit about your political allies, shits on your whole tribe. At the root of every fight is really this stuff, but it never actually comes out. The Irish ain't even at war with Russians but he's starting some shit. The two crowds in vegas are gonna bring that soccer hooligan energy to the shit. White on white crime for realz

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Woah there, best talk game in MMA for sure but boxing has way more shit talkers than MMA. I mean he can hold his own with the boxers as well but I'm not going to put him above all boxers in shit talking

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Woah there, best talk game in MMA for sure but boxing has way more shit talkers than MMA. I mean he can hold his own with the boxers as well but I'm not going to put him above all boxers in shit talking
Only boxer on tbe game right now who's even close is Adrian broner. Conor put floyd to shame in shit talk. Ali is the only other person in that range. Mike Tyson was decent but can't fuck with Conor.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yea even tho Floyd won the fight Conor definitely won all 4 press conferences they had in the talking battle. In boxing right now tho we have Adrien Broner, Angel Garcia and Kenny Porter I know they're not boxers but they do the talking for the sons, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders, Shannon Briggs, Big Baby Miller, Charlo Twins. MMA don't got the talkers, only other 1 besides Conor is Black Beast Derrick Lewis

Only boxer on tbe game right now who's even close is Adrian broner. Conor put floyd to shame in shit talk. Ali is the only other person in that range. Mike Tyson was decent but can't fuck with Conor.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Conor's being Conor.

I dug the political/culture talk in this.

Conor talking about the Dagestanis, bigging up his clan, Khabib talking about how the English colonized the Irish. Good history shit talking. Conor switched to Gaelic for a sec but he really can't speak it very well. The audience wouldn't know that if THIS wasn't already out there

Khabib called him out on the Gaelic. It felt like he was trying to force a war of words but Khabib isnt a talker. He got a little frustrated at the end.

Side note: I'm surprised Dana signed Conor to a six fight deal. Thats a hell of a commitment.

Keeping it 100: Floyd was never a good shit talker. Its just that most of his opponents were just worse than he was. Maidana had him frustrated in the lead up to the second fight.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Floyd never had the best talk game but yeah I don't really remember any of his opponents being talkers

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want to admit it, but in that division your best bet to beat Conor is Tony Ferguson. But you know who would be a GREAT fight besides Ferguson? Justin Gaethje, that cat can take a BEATING and give one two fold.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
When Conor TKO'd Dustin Poirier at UFC 178 four years ago back in late-September, 2014 ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conor_McGregor#Mixed_martial_arts_record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_178

UFC_178_event_poster.jpg
Byp2ZUQIQAE0CJc.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-ufc-mcgregor_3219496.jpg
vice-conor650.jpg