U takin her to an expensive Dinner on the 1st Date...?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Definitely not taking any woman no matter how fine to dinner for a first date. We can go out someplace with a nice ambiance that she’s going to likely describe as “cute” and have some drinks to see where her conversation skills are. Dating is a social form of investment to me. Fine women in this thread and decent looking food too.

i wonder if its that uncommon to take a woman out to dinner on a 1st date...?

i jus believe it`s where ..i wouldnt take her to fancy expensive ass shit but dinner depending is not out of the question ...?...dunno could b me ...

also suppose she doesnt drink ...? lol

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know one thing, looking at some of these chicks plates they are so proudly displaying in front of themselves.

If they are eating them for dinner dates, they won't be toting those nice bodies they have for long.

Going to end up being Plump Paula or Sloppy Susan!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
9fpoQa.jpg

Greedy bitch got Wing Stop grease near that tittie.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I used to HATE cooking! Then I started messing around in the kitchen and got better than average...and found how much women LOVE to cook with a dude..how sexy it is to them.

Sheeeeid, need I say more?

Yep, next thing you know my nutts cooking off in her mouth. Then she wiping off the excess like mmmmph I’ve never done this before. Ok , bitch :rolleyes2:

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i jus believe it`s where ..i wouldnt take her to fancy expensive ass shit but dinner depending is not out of the question ...?...dunno could b me ...

I’ve taken plenty of women out to a bar or lounge that don’t drink and they still had a good time. I’m not sure if the dinner on a first date thing is common or not but just not my thing

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't even eat meat but

This ho gettin the new York strip...

Feel me...

Then she gettin the titnuteye..

Like rib eye without the rib

Just my nut on her tits and eye

Pull out game gonna have to be strong..

Them seasoned gold diggers know how to snap dat cooch

slam

Super Moderator
man look at this ol fine ass greedy mf right here! That shit probably cost a small fortune and she just sampling erethang on the damn menu. Well enjoy it, cause I’m in yo ass when you done! This ain’t no mf soup kitchen!

a lot of dudes brag about they dont trick but will take a ho out n spend $200 plus on meal to TRY n fuck ...:puzzled:

:D:D ..jus sayin ....lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
a lot of dudes brag about they dont trick but will take a ho out n spend $200 plus on meal to TRY n fuck ...:puzzled:

:D:D ..jus sayin ....lol
funny you say that.. Had an ex bizzness associate who would try to front like he wasn't a trick.. bUt would buy drinks, weed, food, pay for cab, pay for hotel just to try to get some pussy.. Shit would always end up costing him like $200 or more... Meanwhile same bitches would pay for their own cab, buy me something to eat, buy weed from me, suck and fuck me and than they pay they own way back home.. I would actually make money from the hitch not lose... I always use to say to him if your money was low would any of them bitches pay for their own cabs, put up their own money for the telly, buy their own smoke? If not you tricking homie.. In fact it sound like a one sided situation that s not in your benefit.. His pride wouldn't allow him to admit the truth or his ego wouldn't want him to tell me he was

slam

Super Moderator
Smh.. Nigs cut 1 grilled corn on a cob into 3 pieces and put sticks in them and served it as a side dish meal.. They prob charged 5-10 bucks for that .. Restaurants pushing the word gourmet and making money off of nonsense

:lol: tryiing to impress ho`s cats gonna pay it ...lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: tryiing to impress ho`s cats gonna pay it ...lol
Mannn nigs better get a learn how to make a plate look pretty guide and cook that shit than be like listen I order this food from some fancy gourmet spot... A piece of corn that was grilled and cut into 3 pieces and got some sticks in them.cost less than 50 cent

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the hell is tht on top of tht $20 burger .... :lol:

@tallblacknyc u gonna have a field day with this one ...

how much more u think tht burger cost cuz they served it on a piece of wood instead of a plate ...:roflmao:

36149389_493217721135060_5575768458253041664_n.jpg
trying to fig out is that some kind of mozzarella ball or fried potatoe with a pretty toothpick stuck in it.. That's pretty much a wooden cutting board that can range from $20 -$100.. Pretty sure it's the cheaper kind.. But they gonna make you pay for the look.. Burger prob $15-25 bucks.. Shit that's not even a wooden cutting board it literally is a piece of wood smh

slam

Super Moderator
Lot of her meals were crepes... They eat that shit in London a lot.. Got spots in ny/ other parts of America that eat that shit... Just nutella, with pieces of fruit and crepe

blk on his chef shit ...i had no idea wht tht nasty lookin shit was ....

i need to eat out more.... :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
blk on his chef shit ...i had no idea wht tht nasty lookin shit was ....

i need to eat out more.... :lol:
Lol I told you I be on my downtown shit.. So I maneuver around a lot of lounges/bars/eateries/hotels/clubs/events.. Lot of money and bitches maneuver down them parts so you go to chill, network, fuck, take in knowledge and utilize it for your benefits

slam

Super Moderator
shit think i`m repeating ...

if u c a repeat let me know so i can delete it ..

not trying to junk this shit up ...

:cheers:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Maybe I look needy I've never had a problem with women treating me to dinner. Not all but it's never been an issue.

slam

Super Moderator
:lol:..funny cuz its tru...

it gets worse as time passes...

70`s...90 out of a 100...

80`s ...70 out of a 100 could cook...

90`s...40 out of 100...

2000`s ..we gonna b in the 20% range when they grow up...lol

slam

Super Moderator
Seem kinda hood the way they presented it to her , guess they was like fuck your pretty plates or wood crates you gonna take this dollar tree tray and love it

or

this tray was on some catering service shit and was on some table and this greedy bitch took the whole pan and put it on the seat

yeah tht shit was a bit hood...pretty bitch kept ir real tho...fuck tht shit i`m hungry ...bring tht shit over here ... :lol:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

Anddd, if she does drink ..... Possible lush or easily influenced ..... :dunno: