U takin her to an expensive Dinner on the 1st Date...?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_pbz5qsDIy21tsioywo1_1280.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Matters not if you don't somebody else will. I doubt they have many meals alone.

It matters not what you doubt or don't doubt. Lots of attractive women spend more time alone than they would like, for a multitude of reasons that have been rehashed over and over on this site.

You haven't learned that yet? What are you, 12?

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Great thread. But let me give y'all some real world advice.

NEVER take a Nine to a Dime to a four or five star restaurant on the first date. You'll be spending upwards of $200 for a stuck up bitch with a bad conversation and probably not eve a kiss afterwards. You'll be so annoyed you won't even jerk off afterwards. I know an ex-model (wife's friend) that goes out two or three times per week and NEVER sleeps with any of these cats she meets online. And never will.

For one thing you'll be looked as a corny dude or a simp and we know most chicks want some badness in her man. You'll take her to Escargo and spend $130 to $200 and get nothing and she'll go with Grill Teeth to a soul food joint and give him the coochie.

Also remember black women are picky as shit. She won't even like the food. I made a date pay for her own meal after going to the third restaurant that she didn't like.

Keep posting the fine hunnies though.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Great thread. But let me give y'all some real world advice.

NEVER take a Nine to a Dime to a four or five star restaurant on the first date. You'll be spending upwards of $200 for a stuck up bitch with a bad conversation and probably not eve a kiss afterwards. You'll be so annoyed you won't even jerk off afterwards. I know an ex-model (wife's friend) that goes out two or three times per week and NEVER sleeps with any of these cats she meets online. And never will.

For one thing you'll be looked as a corny dude or a simp and we know most chicks want some badness in her man. You'll take her to Escargo and spend $130 to $200 and get nothing and she'll go with Grill Teeth to a soul food joint and give him the coochie.

Also remember black women are picky as shit. She won't even like the food. I made a date pay for her own meal after going to the third restaurant that she didn't like.

Keep posting the fine hunnies though.
I've never taken a chick I was feeling out to dinner first. I take them somewhere to see if they'll let their hair down and relax. I don't like prima madonnas. If she too cool, she ain't for me.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt there are some nice joints in this thread. I think course of action is, we'll hit up the grocery store together and get what will be on the menu for dinner, head back to my spot and I'll cook it up, while she sips on her adult beverage of choice, while we chop it up on the convo front.

Oh in the morning, its breakfast with mimosas before her departure!

slam

Super Moderator
it's that millennia menu.. They make food look photogenic to charge a shitload of money for it.. It's kind of what somebody said about trader joes.. They say a lot of pretty words on the packages to charge more than what it's worth... broad basically eating French toast with berries on it.. But this is how they sell it " freshly made gourmet baked bread delivered everyday from our f French baker , than with no gmo ingredients and all natural secret spices dipped into egg batter from eggs that are used from our farmer that is a free range supplier, topped off with organic cinnamon from asia, topped off with fresh organic in season berries" they'll charge $25 for 2 pieces of French toast with some berries cause they used the words organic and gourmet and put it on a pretty plate and said all those words to describe it

:roflmao: fuck tht ...take tht ho 2 the grocery store get some thick sliced bread some berries from the produce aisle n only spent $4...lol

make tht joint from scratch ...already got the rest at the crib...

slam

Super Moderator
this is becoming my fave theme n stumbled on this shit by accident...lol

i kinda like seeing all these different foods n some beautiful women sitting in front of it is a bonus...

bet half these chicks dont even wht the hell they ordered...:lol:

:yes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:roflmao: fuck tht ...take tht ho 2 the grocery store get some thick sliced bread some berries from the produce aisle n only spent $4...lol

make tht joint from scratch ...already got the rest at the crib...
Yepppp.. Now you get the game.. That's why my first response in the thread pretty much was whatever was in my fridge.. I got pretty plates .. I'll plate that s hit all nice now go take a pic shorty

slam

Super Moderator
This is one tasty ass looking thread and the foods look good too.

word this my new Fave thread ... :cheers:...trying get BGOL to get familiar ...

might even put us up on few Dishes .... i already got told wht a few were ...:yes:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is becoming my fave theme n stumbled on this shit by accident...lol

i kinda like seeing all these different foods n some beautiful women sitting in front of it is a bonus...

bet half these chicks dont even wht the hell they ordered...:lol:

:yes:
This thread is one of my new favorites too. Out of my league women eating food I can't afford. :giggle:

slam

Super Moderator
Man that's how a lot of chicks eat when someone else ain't paying.. That's why I laugh at broads that try to sell that expensive date theory, this pizza is your everyday don't act like when you got out with dudes those is your usual meals and tastebuds when you ordering lobster.. That's not your everyday so stop fronting

so u saying she out wit her home girl ...

:roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Half these bitches ain't worth the paper plates prisoners eat pork on let alone a 5 star meal. Bitch, Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory. Pick one. And we fuckin afterwards. That's all they good for. Fuck anything else they talkin bout. Jackson don't wanna hear none of that shit. :itsawrap:

ZPIE26.jpg

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely not taking any woman no matter how fine to dinner for a first date. We can go out someplace with a nice ambiance that she’s going to likely describe as “cute” and have some drinks to see where her conversation skills are. Dating is a social form of investment to me. Fine women in this thread and decent looking food too.