U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Roe v Wade is done. I dont need to defend anything. This unfortunate girl (if real) can go to another state with her parents and get an abortion performed. Do you want her to ride her scooter to planned parenthood and get it taken care of?

"What if her parents don't have a car!!?"
"What if her parents are blind!!?"

Are you finished crying now or are you done weeping?

The numbers do matter. Numbers distinguishes sound judgement from emotional impulse. You told me a lot about how you move through life with that comment you made.

Even funnier is you saying if the girl is real and they already arrested someone for her rape.

Your republican talking points need updating.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Even funnier is you saying if the girl is real and they already arrested someone for her rape.

Again, I'm neither Republican or Democrat. At this point, I am not forced into picking a side. I am more conservative. Republicans do their deviant dirt in secret and democrats live their babylonian lives out in the open.

I would prefer a representative to know what is right and wrong, support right, and may do wrong in private, versus an individual who doesn't care about right or wrong and try to force their deviant behavior on the population.

At this point, Republicans at least know what is right. There's not much difference between most democrats and satanists. Woke is the new satanism.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Again, I'm neither Republican or Democrat. At this point, I am not forced into picking a side. I am more conservative. Republicans do their deviant dirt in secret and democrats live their babylonian lives out in the open.

I would prefer a representative to know what is right and wrong, support right, and may do wrong in private, versus an individual who doesn't care about right or wrong and try to force their deviant behavior on the population.

At this point, Republicans at least know what is right. There's not much difference between most democrats and satanists. Woke is the new satanism.

Yeah yeah yeah. "I'm not Republican" but I just HAPPEN to always use the same talking points that Republicans seem to use.

GTFOH. Man up and just own being a republican you pussy.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

Ohio 10-year-old's mother appeared to defend alleged rapist, 27-year-old illegal immigrant Gerson Fuentes, to reporter

The Guatemalan illegal immigrant charged with raping and impregnating an Ohio 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for an abortion was listed as a minor in the report the Indiana-based abortionist sent to authorities.
Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximately 17-years-old in an official filing to the Indiana Department of Health obtained Thursday

Lots to unpack

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah yeah yeah. "I'm not Republican" but I just HAPPEN to always use the same talking points that Republicans seem to use.

GTFOH. Man up and just own being a republican you pussy.
Dorkcoon, clearly I dont care to side with the Woke Republic of BGOL. If it makes you feel safer to put me in a box, cool.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Dorkcoon, clearly I dont care to side with the Woke Republic of BGOL. If it makes you feel safer to put me in a box, cool.

"Woke".

So one of the things I say on here is that words and phrases are like fingerprints. They show exactly how you think and where you get your ideas from.

Using "woke" in a negative manner like you did is straight out of white boy Fox News.

I knew eventually you'd show your true colors.

Hey @HNIC at some point we gotta have these white boys post in the verification thread.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Ohio 10-year-old's mother appeared to defend alleged rapist, 27-year-old illegal immigrant Gerson Fuentes, to reporter

The Guatemalan illegal immigrant charged with raping and impregnating an Ohio 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for an abortion was listed as a minor in the report the Indiana-based abortionist sent to authorities.
Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximately 17-years-old in an official filing to the Indiana Department of Health obtained Thursday

Lots to unpack

The fact that you're posting a Fox News article is also telling. As I said before stop hiding.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
"Woke".

So one of the things I say on here is that words and phrases are like fingerprints. They show exactly how you think and where you get your ideas from.

Using "woke" in a negative manner like you did is straight out of white boy Fox News.

I knew eventually you'd show your true colors.

Hey @HNIC at some point we gotta have these white boys post in the verification thread.
You can interchange Woke for "feminized male from a single parent household that worships women".

Better?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing happens. It’s a message board. Just see you as a clown, “woke as the new satanism” is some clown shit.

Not really addressing you now.

Brian
As I said, there's no reason to lie. If it comforts you to place me in the republican box, cool. I'm sorry that my ideologies do not mesh well with the mother goddess energy that is running rampant here.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We.....meaning all the people that know you're a Republican. Sorry but the fake account bullshit doesn't work with me at all.

I don't know who you're going back & forth with, my new strategy with these CAC republikkkans is to see if they're in the verification thread. If they are not, they go straight to ignore. No point in chatting with a white boy whose agenda is to get the people on this board to either not vote or vote republican. Their only goal here is to show "both sides" are evil. Until you show them actual racist shit republicans are actively & openly doing. Then it's crickets. Or they'll say Democrats are racist too. Their playbook is so transparent. Whataboutism is their new go to move.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know who you're going back & forth with, my new strategy with these CAC republikkkans is to see if they're in the verification thread. If they are not, they go straight to ignore. No point in chatting with a white boy whose agenda is to get the people on this board to either not vote or vote republican. Their only goal here is to show "both sides" are evil. Until you show them actual racist shit republicans are actively & openly doing. Then it's crickets. Or they'll say Democrats are racist too. Their playbook is so transparent. Whataboutism is their new go to move.
You all got your new black cards from Biden and on a all out cancel attack on anyone who doesn't think like you. You all have more in common with Karen than you think.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
fuck is mother goddess energy? Some weird shit on this board.

When you worship women and have feminine energy surging through your body. This usually happens when you are raised by women. All men raised by women dont have it, but a lot do. If you rally behind LGBT themes, single mom themes, act impulsively, unable to control your emotions, low self esteem, favor chaos vs order, subliminally hate yourself (attracted to everyone except black)/love caucasians and support initiatives that oppress black men.
If you can check off most of these, you have feminine energy. I think many of the adults here possess most of these traits. Do you agree?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Albuquerque, NM Man Accused Of Raping And Impregnating A 12 Year Old Twins

Jeremy Gutherie, the man accused of raping a pair of 12-year-old twins and impregnating one of them, will stay behind bars until trial. Prosecutors argued keeping Jeremy Gutherie behind bars is the only way to be sure that he stays away from children.

The 41-year-old is accused of luring the girls on Snapchat ten months ago and carrying on a sexual relationship with them until his arrest this month.

index.jpg

8779A04BE89A7E75FB403076F2777CEF.jpg