U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You're honestly dumb as dogshit. You pantomime concern for the poor but don't understand at all what this rollback of rights entails for the less economically mobile women who are now going to have contend with the following realities:

i) they will proceed with abortions as they would have pre Roe (which is well documented in terms of maternal death rates and barbaric non medically supervised abortion efforts). Which has nary an effect on the ability of the economically mobile to seek treatment as necessary accross State lines as you so blithely suggest is their "right". Ignoring of course that these sick fucks are drafting legislation which criminalizes or financially disincentivizes efforts to do so...once again impacting the already economically marginal the most.
ii) and will have to scramble as national abortion is on the table once these sick Dominionist fucks that think like you are back in control of all three branches, which is almost guaranteed given how weak and ineffectual Dems are.
iii) Also: the same rationale used to gut this law can easily be applied to Brown v Board of Education, Griswold v Connecticut and any other rights to privacy that flow from the 14th amendment. Every single dumb nigga (like you) cheerleading this incredibly stupid bullshit will have a
conniption fit when the exact same rationale used to strike down Roe is used to limit your freedom even slightly. I'd bet every single dollar I have on that lol. You are completely full of shit and out of your depth on this stuff.

Lets face it the economically mobile and the rich-conservative-hypocrites who wring their hands about the unborn while supporting legislation that creats a hellscape for actual children in America have nothing to worry about under the current status quo. Meanwhile you have nothing to offer but platitudes. "Be more responsible!". Nigga you have no idea what you're talking about. STFU and sit your ass down :smh:
You are a simpleton who is detached from reality. You like those feminist extremist and LGBTQ extremist love to make false equivalencies. Your entire stance rests on the idea that abortion rights and women's rights are the same as civil rights particularly those which relate to race. This is asinine. If you had the mental capacity, I would break down to why Brown v Board of Education, Griswold v Connecticut are not the same as Roe v Wade. But enough information exists for you to look it up yourself.

I will end with this. As I stated before, people like you are a plague on black society. A virtual noose around our necks. You shun personal responsibility. You despise accountability. Yet, you applaud black folks dependency on government. Even worse, you encourage continuing bad behavior and poor decision making bad condoning the outcomes and not calling out the adverse effects they have on our communities.

I can tell by the tone if your reply that my replies have challenged you mentally and you are now questioning your position. This is a good thing. Take some time to further investigate this subject. You will quickly discover how black folks have been played regarding so-called abortion rights.

Black folks being co-oped and tricked by white women is not a new thing.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m going to say this again white women got their wake up call. They better vote for a Democrat this midterm all this shit is going to get worse for them. White people are going to fuck up the system before they completely go out the door so people please remember this.

There is a narrative in this country that White Women are voting against their best interest.

My wife is White and her family is primarily located in Eastern/Western Washington and Oregon, Idaho and parts of Montana.

I met a distant relative of hers who is a Democrat up in Oregon and he pointed out that narrative is far from the truth.

What he told me is in majority of White conservative homes, the husband actually controls who votes for what.

So if the husband/father is a extreme, right wing, evangelist. He will force the Wife and voting age children living with him or close to home to vote Republican.

The husband will actually go to the polling place and stand there behind his wife watching her vote. Being these polling precincts in conservative areas are just like the husband in his views, they will allow him to intimidate the family.

For mail in voting, the husband will collect the ballots and fill them out, seal them and have the wife and children then sign them and he personally mails or drops them in the box.

He stated it’s why you saw such a massive difference in White women and Black women in the polls for 2016 and 2020.

Black families and other non-whites , the husband normally does not micro-manage what their wife does on her ballot, even if they have differing opinions on certain matters.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

DeWine reacts to 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for abortion: Assault is 'tragedy'

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine called the sexual assault of a 10-year-old Ohio girl seeking an abortion in Indiana a "tragedy," but didn't weigh in on the law he signed that barred her from getting the procedure here.

8ffd6705-4670-4f39-8003-5838ca3fb586-mike_dewine_signs_heartbeat_bill.jpg

When? When will yall stop falling for the same stupid tricks??

The extremely exceptional story presents itself and yall jump on it like its the last bowl of puddin. I have been telling yall to stop basing frameworks on exceptions. This is not how sound judgement works. Turns out the exception is deception. I hope you all feel good about your reasoning. It's funny and concerning

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile the GOP is arguing trying to go further to the right, so you Dems better figure it out eventually what's the plan going forward.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You are a simpleton who is detached from reality. You like those feminist extremist and LGBTQ extremist love to make false equivalencies. Your entire stance rests on the idea that abortion rights and women's rights are the same as civil rights particularly those which relate to race. This is asinine. If you had the mental capacity, I would break down to why Brown v Board of Education, Griswold v Connecticut are not the same as Roe v Wade. But enough information exists for you to look it up yourself.

I will end with this. As I stated before, people like you are a plague on black society. A virtual noose around our necks. You shun personal responsibility. You despise accountability. Yet, you applaud black folks dependency on government. Even worse, you encourage continuing bad behavior and poor decision making bad condoning the outcomes and not calling out the adverse effects they have on our communities.

I can tell by the tone if your reply that my replies have challenged you mentally and you are now questioning your position. This is a good thing. Take some time to further investigate this subject. You will quickly discover how black folks have been played regarding so-called abortion rights.

Black folks being co-oped and tricked by white women is not a new thing.

Blah blah blah... Lmao @ your failed psychologist babble. You should spend more time reflecting on your own incredibly limited moral imagination and less on these laughably shallow takes you insist on typing here. You’re one of the most delusional coons to ever post here my dude and it’s only the idiots, coons and these conservative-culture-warrior niggas that would argue otherwise.

I made the mistake of engaging your shallow pedantic ass against my own better judgement, especially since I don't have much time to keep correcting your constant and never ending bullshit up in here all day. You talk and type a lot about responsibility as though that's where the problems associated with the Roe/Dobbs decision begins and ends. Of course, this is complete nonsense. Like most conservative arguments you confuse platitudes with meaningful critique. Who tf is against responsibility as an adult? Of course everyone should be responsible! This says nothing about the implications of rolling back hard won Civil Rights that allow women to make their own decisions in terms of their body and medical health (and yes this is part of the Civil Rights struggle whether you choose to engage with historical reality or not). This says nothing about the economic and administrative hurdles now faced almost exclusively by the already marginal that none of your weak assurances of 'being able to cross State lines since it's not illegal everywhere' will assuage. In fact, as I explained earlier the very idea that you trot out the notion that 'it's not illegal everywhere' speaks again to how disingenuous you are about this stuff. You neither understand the scope of the issues involved nor the logical end-game to this strategic effort Conservatives have been executing over literal decades.

Finally, although it's clear that you're never capable of feeling shame even when I expose how little you understand the topics you choose to run your mouth about, I would honestly LOVE for you to explain why and how the rationale used to overturn Roe couldn't possibly be used to overturn Griswold, Obergefell or Brown. If nothing else, at the very least the gaggle of head-nodding idiots you gather around yourself from time to time (along with the lurkers) might benefit from seeing you being sonned consistently. :yes:

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Yawn......keep believing the lies. This is what got yall here in the first place.

When? When will yall stop falling for the same stupid tricks??

The extremely exceptional story presents itself and yall jump on it like its the last bowl of puddin. I have been telling yall to stop basing frameworks on exceptions. This is not how sound judgement works. Turns out the exception is deception. I hope you all feel good about your reasoning. It's funny and concerning

You lie as easily as you breathe. Shit is amazing lol.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yawn......keep believing the lies. This is what got yall here in the first place.

Bruh. You do know you are wrong, parroting too quickly right wing talking points.

Even the tweet simply says she couldn’t give any details to corroborate. It’s a fucking 10 year old who has been raped. Of course she’s gonna be reluctant.

Naw my brotha, your critical thinking skills are lacking. Only way to pivot now is to talk about illegal immigration and well, expose yourself even more.

She is now being investigated for how she reported the child abuse.

Investigation

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh. You do know you are wrong, parroting too quickly right wing talking points.

Even the tweet simply says she couldn’t give any details to corroborate. It’s a fucking 10 year old who has been raped. Of course she’s gonna be reluctant.

Naw my brotha, your critical thinking skills are lacking. Only way to pivot now is to talk about illegal immigration and well, expose yourself even more.

Investigation
Again, stop focusing on the extreme cases. This accounts for 0.01% of the cases of abortion. People who do not think well think about extremes and apply it to the majority when creating "their truths".

Do you think you are one of those people?

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, stop focusing on the extreme cases. This accounts for 0.01% of the cases of abortion. People who do not think well think about extremes and apply it to the majority when creating "their truths".

Naw my dude. Take the lesson on this one.Think for yourself instead of pulling quotes from your Right wing message boards.

And I can see through your debating skills. I couldn’t care less about extremes and being “one of this people.” I know that a 10-year old was raped and the legislative and administrator response in these states is to investigate the doctor.

Reactions: BKF

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

You're a dumbass. This EXTREME case, of a raped 10 yr old, shows that anyone that gets raped in Ohio would have to carry their rapist's baby to term without having a say in the matter. Additionally rape it THE MOST underreported crime in America so the idea that this can happen is way more prevalent than most would know. Hell.....we had one doctor sexually assaulting the majority of the US gymnastics team and the actual FBI didn't do anything about it. He was doing it for YEARS.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Investigation

Considering that dude posts screen shots from 4-KLAN as "news", this is par for the course.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Do you
Naw my dude. Take the lesson on this one.Think for yourself instead of pulling quotes from your Right wing message boards.

And I can see through your debating skills. I couldn’t care less about extremes and being “one of this people.” I know that a 10-year old was raped and the legislative and administrator response in these states is to investigate the doctor.
Read my other posts, I wouldn't make the exception as a rule for abortion even before this back and forth of whether this 10 year old person is real or not. I stand by what I said.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You're a dumbass. This EXTREME case, of a raped 10 yr old, shows that anyone that gets raped in Ohio would have to carry their rapist's baby to term without having a say in the matter. Additionally rape it THE MOST underreported crime in America so the idea that this can happen is way more prevalent than most would know. Hell.....we had one doctor sexually assaulting the majority of the US gymnastics team and the actual FBI didn't do anything about it. He was doing it for YEARS.
Look up the numbers of rape based abortions in proportion to the "I dont feel like" abortions. We are transitioning into another topic. The rape-based abortions are minuscule and not significant enough for EVERY Caucasian worshipping black man and for careless women to use it for each time this comes up. Stop making the exceptions the rule. Its a very feminine tactic.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

Biden drafted legislation that imprisoned hundreds of thousands of black men. Why do you now cape for him?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

Investigation
What am I wrong about? That rape based abortions are few and far between?? I'm not wrong about that. Look it up for yourself. Expose myself as what?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Look up the numbers of rape based abortions in proportion to the "I dont feel like" abortions. We are transitioning into another topic. The rape-based abortions are minuscule and not significant enough for EVERY Caucasian worshipping black man and for careless women to use it for each time this comes up. Stop making the exceptions the rule. Its a very feminine tactic.

You're trying too hard. It doesn't matter the number. You are trying to defend a law that would of forced a 10 yr old child to have the baby of her rapist.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You're trying too hard. It doesn't matter the number. You are trying to defend a law that would of forced a 10 yr old child to have the baby of her rapist.
Roe v Wade is done. I dont need to defend anything. This unfortunate girl (if real) can go to another state with her parents and get an abortion performed. Do you want her to ride her scooter to planned parenthood and get it taken care of?

"What if her parents don't have a car!!?"
"What if her parents are blind!!?"

Are you finished crying now or are you done weeping?

The numbers do matter. Numbers distinguishes sound judgement from emotional impulse. You told me a lot about how you move through life with that comment you made.