U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You actually know women???? Tell me all about them!!

I have a doctorate and work in a couple hospitals. So i am actually a lot closer than you are dealing with emergency procedures with women's health.

I'm married to a OB/GYN.

Trust me I know way more about this than you do. If I told you how many times little Suburban kids were brought in because they needed an abortion and then their mother's got them birth control. If I told you how many times conservative Suburban women came in and got abortions because they didn't want baby number 4 and then got their tubes tied while they were having the procedure it'll make your head spin. Don't talk shit to me unlike your ass I know someone very closely who works directly with the subject we're talkin about.

This isn't the circus.....we don't need your clown show.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't just say ectopic now did I....

But wait.....there's more....

Oh and before you say that's the exception and it doesn't happen that often. My wife works with someone who had to do a C-section on a 12 year old girl because she was molested by her uncle. They had to do the C-section cuz she wasn't physically big enough to actually have a normal vaginal birth.
"Now before you start saying I am basing my stance on exceptions, here's another exception!!! BAM".

Bruh, you were referencing abortions performed due to emergent situations. Now you have transitioned into rape pregnancies, an exception, that happens like 1% of the time. As I stated earlier, there will still be options. Abortions will still occur.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I'm married to a OB/GYN.

Trust me I know way more about this than you do. If I told you how many times little Suburban kids were brought in because they needed an abortion and then their mother's got them birth control. If I told you how many times conservative Suburban women came in and got abortions because they didn't want baby number 4 and then got their tubes tied while they were having the procedure it'll make your head spin. Don't talk shit to me unlike your ass I know someone very closely who works directly with the subject we're talkin about.

What do you know more than me about? I am a healthcare professional who's been working in the hospital setting (mutliple) for over 10 years. Just a little background. Are you in healthcare?

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
"Now before you start saying I am basing my stance on exceptions, here's another exception!!! BAM".

Bruh, you were referencing abortions performed due to emergent situations. Now you have transitioned into rape pregnancies, an exception, that happens like 1% of the time. As I stated earlier, there will still be options. Abortions will still occur.

No stupid I actually mentioned all three. I mentioned rape, I mentioned life-saving procedures and I mentioned incest...go back and take a look.

You see that's the problem with dumb fucks like you, you think you're smarter than you really are but your reading comprehension is low and because of it you make it easy for people like me to show you just how stupid you really are.

Oh I don't think we didn't notice how your talk of working in a hospital sure went out the window when I told you who I'm married to.

Here are some older dusty books in my basement....but tell me more about how you know so much.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
What do you know more than me about? I am a healthcare professional who's been working in the hospital setting (mutliple) for over 10 years. Just a little background. Are you in healthcare?

Once again the fact you're saying Healthcare professionals instead of physician is telling. Are you a doctor?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I'm married to a OB/GYN.

You dont need to tell me about it. These are the abortions that are not reported.

Between the suicides, overdoses, low birth rates, COVID19.."they" are doing what they can to keep 1st place. You don't see the big picture.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Reading comprehension, sir. I am a doctor. I am not a OB/GYN. Are you in healthcare at all?

Once again I ask you a very specific question. Are you a physician? Not do you have a doctorate are you a medical doctor? Because let's be real you have a bunch of chiropractors calling themselves doctor because of bullshit.

If you are not a medical doctor, if you do not have an MD after your name you do not know as much and don't have its extensive amount of information like I do sitting right here.

Fucking clowns coming out the woodwork today.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm married to a OB/GYN.

^^^^^

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Once again I ask you a very specific question. Are you a physician? Not do you have a doctorate are you a medical doctor? Because let's be real you have a bunch of chiropractors calling themselves doctor because of bullshit.

If you are not a medical doctor, if you do not have an MD after your name you do not know as much and don't have its extensive amount of information like I do sitting right here.

Mark has been missed. You're not in healthcare. I applaud your wife on her accomplishments but you were not studying with her and do not practice with her, from what I have gathered. Is this accurate?

At any rate, stop crying. There will be options.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Faggot no one cares about you. You're flattering yourself. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You tried to talk shit and it didn't work and now you're back pedaling.

The bitch in you is shining through.
You're crying about abortion rights and Im the faggot? LOL. Definitely not flattering myself. You're riding your wife's credentials. Perhaps you should take a seat.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You're crying about abortion rights and Im the faggot? LOL. Definitely not flattering myself. You're riding your wife's credentials. Perhaps you should take a seat.

The only reason my wife came up with because your little bitch ass try to bring up how you have a doctorate. You just didn't expect this outcome.

So yes you're a faggot. Actually that would insult fags with how bitch like you acted in this thread.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
The only reason my wife came up with because your little bitch ass try to bring up how you have a doctorate. You just didn't expect this outcome.

So yes you're a faggot. Actually that would insult fags with how bitch like you acted in this thread.

To summarize,

you have no background in healthcare
you attempted to use your wife's credentials to make a case (very weak of you)
you like to reference the exceptional scenarios to make a case
Roe v Wade is done.
You have been crying about the overturning
There will be options for abortion for those that need it
You are super liberal looking for a Caucasian hug that won't ever come

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If he’s a PhD, he might be in a better position to have information and do research than an MD who just practices their profession. Just saying..

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You did say doctorate though, which could be a PhD. I’m notmarginalizing it. PhDs are more learned than MDs depending on the subject.
I am Dr. X and I care for patients in a multiple healthcare systems. That should be enough credentials to indicate I have a clinical background. In the real world, that is enough. In Wokanda, being married to a Dr is weighted more.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am Dr. X and I care for patients in a multiple healthcare systems. That should be enough credentials to indicate I have a clinical background. In the real world, that is enough. In Wokanda, being married to a Dr is weighted more.
There is really no need to be vague about this. It does not matter to me. Are you a practicing physician or a learned PhD?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok, let's say I am a hospital DNP. How does this information change the landscape?
I have no idea what that means, but see my thoughts in my posts above. I think a PhD is in a management position in a hospital better position to gather and process statistical information than an MD.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Me being a DNP would make you more qualified than me from a clinical perspective?

LOL damn you laughing at DNPs? that's messed up.

If you don't know, why I'm laughing at you after this entire convo you're more clueless than I imagined.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I have no idea what that means, but see my thoughts in my posts above. I think a PhD is in a management position in a hospital better position to gather and process statistical information than an MD.
It doesn't matter what I do (Im not a DNP). I have a strong clinical background, but that isn't even relevant to this topic. The odds of any state putting patients at risk due to a something along the lines of an ectopic pregnancy is essentially 0. Abortions due to rape, incest, and whatever other exceptional scenario make up a very small portion of abortions.

There will be options.

Let's say a person was driving 80 mph in a 45 because someone was shooting at them. They go to court, they show the bullet holes in the windows, the shooter was arrested and the story checks out. This is not an exception to be used to make the speed limit 80. You keep the speed limit 45 and deal with the exceptions.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

59540225-10954353-Others_posted_a_graphic_that_read_SexStrike_If_our_choices_are_d-m-28_1656249062336.jpg

59542947-10954353-image-a-12_1656254246136.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

59540225-10954353-Others_posted_a_graphic_that_read_SexStrike_If_our_choices_are_d-m-28_1656249062336.jpg

59542947-10954353-image-a-12_1656254246136.jpg
Legalized rape next?