federal-law.png

abortion-your-state.png

likelihood-scotus-limit.png

women-life-worse-among-women.png

step-backward.png

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You could always tell the dumb fuckers in here who think women only have abortions because they got accidentally pregnant.

Reasons in 2004. Among the structured survey respondents, the two most common reasons were "having a baby would dramatically change my life" and "I can't afford a baby now" (cited by 74% and 73%, respectively—Table 2). A large proportion of women cited relationship problems or a desire to avoid single motherhood (48%). Nearly four in 10 indicated that they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third said they were not ready to have a child. Women also cited possible problems affecting the health of the fetus or concerns about their own health (13% and 12%, respectively). Respondents wrote in a number of specific health reasons, from chronic or debilitating conditions such as cancer and cystic fibrosis to pregnancy-specific concerns such as gestational diabetes and morning sickness.

I'll let the evidence son you

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Reasons in 2004. Among the structured survey respondents, the two most common reasons were "having a baby would dramatically change my life" and "I can't afford a baby now" (cited by 74% and 73%, respectively—Table 2). A large proportion of women cited relationship problems or a desire to avoid single motherhood (48%). Nearly four in 10 indicated that they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third said they were not ready to have a child. Women also cited possible problems affecting the health of the fetus or concerns about their own health (13% and 12%, respectively). Respondents wrote in a number of specific health reasons, from chronic or debilitating conditions such as cancer and cystic fibrosis to pregnancy-specific concerns such as gestational diabetes and morning sickness.

Nothing funnier than the dumb motherfuckers who are on here thinking that that is the only reason. You just had people Outlaw a procedure that can actually save a woman's life. And you keep fixating on them being responsible because that's your excuse when people ask you what about life-saving portions of it. Cause it's real interesting how you you anti abortion incels are on here talking about responsibility but when issues of rape or issues of lifesaving procedures come up you little faggots are quiet as mice.

And yes it's the old line but it's a true line ain't none of y'all on here talkin about I'm willing to adopt someone else's kid.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Read for context: HOLD WOMEN RESPONSIBLE. I did not say, "WE NEED TO CONTROL WOMEN'S BODIES". A woman knows her cycle. Maneuver around ovulation. If a woman really doesn't want to get preggers, she won't. The women in outrage over this do not wish to be held responsible for their actions. This overturning removes a layer of carefree living.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE turns into IT TAKES TWO in a matter of months. The women worshippers in here do not see anything wrong with this train of thought. It's based in chaos and disorder.

Stop crying, bruh. Crystal meth is illegal and mf still getting high.

HOT GIRL SUMMER IS OVER AND DONE

This is probably TMI, but yall want to discuss women so you get to hear all the details. Not all women have bodies that behave like clock work. My cycles haven't been regular for YEARS. Once I didn't have one for an entire year. I've had them that lasted 3 freaking MONTHS. God bless vitamin B, multivitamins and iron supplements. I was tired as hell. Right now I get them every 2 to 10 weeks.

When l was initially diagnosed l was getting the precycle weight gain about a week before I was due, but my cycle didn't come and the weight didn't go away like it normally did. That happened each month gaining at the same time but not losing. Doctors were of no help. I was given BC at one point, but the doctor said if missing my period didn't bother me, I didn't need to take them. Cutting out parabens helped tremendously but any relief I got for myself I figured out on my own, which is why I'm such a fan of herbal remedies. I found a formula I took for 3 months and my cycles were regular for a little over a year. Then then formula was changed and some ingredients removed and it wasn't effective anymore.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep she is 100% correct but the stupid white men right now I missed the boat by 40 years there’s no coming back to what has started.

It's like watching a crazed White guy in his late 60's early 70's attempting in vain to block a young group of Black people from crossing the street because he feels they don't belong in the now heavily mixed community. Too little, too late. That ship has passed.

I dont worship women like you.
Maybe you don't know much about the menstruation cycle of women. There are certain times when a woman has a high chance of getting pregnant and there's also a couple windows when it's almost impossible for a woman to get pregnant. A man would not know this intuitively as each woman's cycle is different. But each individual woman knows their cycle and can maneuver accordingly to minimize the odds of pregnancy.

This is some middle school level shit. Fuck he think he's talking too? Billy Bob and Jimbo and em? The dumbest shit I heard all day.

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

They always tell on themselves. Never fails.

Last edited:

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing funnier than the dumb motherfuckers who are on here thinking that that is the only reason. You just had people Outlaw a procedure that can actually save a woman's life. And you keep fixating on them being responsible because that's your excuse when people ask you what about life-saving portions of it. Cause it's real interesting how you you anti abortion incels are on here talking about responsibility but when issues of rape or issues of lifesaving procedures come up you little faggots are quiet as mice.

And yes it's the old line but it's a true line ain't none of y'all on here talkin about I'm willing to adopt someone else's kid.
Provide ectopic pregnancy ban documentation. Thanks in advance!

Again, i knew you would start venturing off into extremes because you have female energy. Should laws be based on extremes?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I guess it's cause I'm married to a doctor and because I actually know women. A lot of the dudes in here who are talkin about be responsible I have no clue what some of the things that go on.
You actually know women???? Tell me all about them!!

I have a doctorate and work in a couple hospitals. So i am actually a lot closer than you are dealing with emergency procedures with women's health.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Obamacare reduced abortion to lows not seen since 1973 because of contraceptives being covered under medical plans. The right does not want access to birth control or education.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Provide ectopic pregnancy ban documentation. Thanks in advance!

Again, i knew you would start venturing off into extremes because you have female energy. Should laws be based on extremes?

I didn't just say ectopic now did I....

But wait.....there's more....

Of the 22 states with abortion bans that will instantly take effect if the landmark Supreme Court ruling is overturned, 10 have passed laws that make no exceptions for rape or incest: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.

Oh and before you say that's the exception and it doesn't happen that often. My wife works with someone who had to do a C-section on a 12 year old girl because she was molested by her uncle. They had to do the C-section cuz she wasn't physically big enough to actually have a normal vaginal birth.