U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's common knowledge that Clarence Thomas is the pinnacle of cooning, but quick question.... If the vote count was 5 to 4
Why when I Google the vote count or any news article about the vote, the only justice explicitly named is Clarence Thomas? Even in the articles that have each individual justice's vote, the headline starts and the article ends with... You guessed it, Clarence Thomas. Did he cast the deciding vote? Did he break a tie? Did he lose rock paper scissors? Am I tripping? Can one of you political science professors explain this to me? Or does even asking this question make me a cac or a coon also? If I didn't know any better I'd think they were trying to make a Black Man(no matter how much of a Coon he absolutely is) the face of the supreme court's decision. Kinda makes you wonder....
I guess your Google skills need some work. It seems Thomas has gone on record that other issues need to be addressed.

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said landmark high court rulings that established gay rights and contraception rights should be reconsidered now that the federal right to abortion has been revoked.
  • Thomas wrote that those rulings “were demonstrably erroneous decisions.”
  • The cases he cited are Griswold vs. Connecticut, in which the Supreme Court said married couples have the right to obtain contraceptives; Lawerence v. Texas, which established the right to engage in private sexual acts; and Obergefell v. Hodges, which said there is a right to same-sex marriage.
  • The Supreme Court tossed out Roe v. Wade, which established abortion as a constitutional right.
I know people will make this all about gay rights and ignore bigger implications.

People forget that a lot of heterosexual sex acts are or were technically considered illegal at one time or another.

Contraception affects every heterosexual couple if you and your girl can't afford it bececause insurance doesn't have to cover it.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Another quick question for anybody listening. And this is strictly to stir the pot a lil, being an agent and whatnot. Not to conflate two separate issues but, knowing what we know now aside. Where was all this "My body, my choice" "right to bodily autonomy" talk when folks were losing their jobs because they didn't want the vax?

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
I guess your Google skills need some work. It seems Thomas has gone on record that other issues need to be addressed.

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said landmark high court rulings that established gay rights and contraception rights should be reconsidered now that the federal right to abortion has been revoked.
  • Thomas wrote that those rulings “were demonstrably erroneous decisions.”
  • The cases he cited are Griswold vs. Connecticut, in which the Supreme Court said married couples have the right to obtain contraceptives; Lawerence v. Texas, which established the right to engage in private sexual acts; and Obergefell v. Hodges, which said there is a right to same-sex marriage.
  • The Supreme Court tossed out Roe v. Wade, which established abortion as a constitutional right.
I know people will make this all about gay rights and ignore bigger implications.

People forget that a lot of heterosexual sex acts are or were technically considered illegal at one time or another.

Contraception affects every heterosexual couple if you and your girl can't afford it bececause insurance doesn't have to cover it.
Ok. Show me something one of the other justices(?) wrote on their vote.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. Show me something one of the other justices(?) wrote on their vote.
Not my issue. You asked why was Clarence being signaled out. I gave you one possibility. The other possibility is that Thomas is normally quiet about his court opinions, yet has been very vocal about this one.

Any other reasons, you come across let me know

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More insults. Typical. Just asked. No need to stop being a lady. Relax.
In spite of the insult, what part was he wrong? Having a baby is a you problem. Passing diseases is a we problem.

And before you go where I expect you too, if folks didn't fight the CDC about hand wadhing, social distancing, and wearing masks, we wouldn't be talking about mandatory vaccines

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
Not my issue. You asked why was Clarence being signaled out. I gave you one possibility. The other possibility is that Thomas is normally quiet about his court opinions, yet has been very vocal about this one.

Any other reasons, you come across let me know
Ok. That's a possibility. Follow up question. When you searched Google to respond to my questions what were the first 3 or 4 search results? Any person place or thing in particular pop up or jump out at you? If some, who or what was it?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
So all those Black Democrats in power are what? Secret Klansman? Y’all act like there are no Black Democrats in government . Meanwhile Republikkklans attract flat out open white Suprimacists
The black dems in power are boule, schemin, gate keepin, sold out, treacherous, self serving, homosexual, despicable people. They worse than the republicans you hate so much.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Your definition of fornication is not the correct/original one. Your definition is the newer Caucasian meaning. The original definition of fornication does NOT include sex before marriage or a married man having sex with another single woman. It DOES include sex with another married person outside of your spouse.

The government is religious agnostic, you can't provide a right for a women to have her clitoris mutilated like they do in many countries. Abortion is really a religious issue, separation between the church and state.

Here it is a little tricky, with religious doctrine putting an extraordinary burden on person waiting 15 years from puberty to have sex (shorter time period during Roman times), not committing adultery, outlawing contraceptives, or other nonsense. A person that can't meet this test, has an abortion to hide their religious failures. Even though the church outlaws abortion, its strict religious doctrine causes people to hide their failure. A medically unnecessary procedure that terminates life should be agnostic to religion.

Another form of shame is cheating on your spouse, than having an abortion to hide the adultery which is common among cheating women. Having sex as a teenager outside of marriage, and having an abortion to hide this shame.

Teenage-Pregnancy-Effects-On-Society-Have-We-Improved.png

These pro-abortion fanatics have tried to attack me again coming from work, it is getting on my nerves.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. That's a possibility. Follow up question. When you searched Google to respond to my questions what were the first 3 or 4 search results? Any person place or thing in particular pop up or jump out at you? If some, who or what was it?
I Google Clarence Thomas. All my results were related to Clarence Thomas, that is how Google works.

How about you share what exactly did you put in your search box

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
All of them ? Even mayors , Black Sheriffs, local officials? So what is your solution? You have no answers other than complain. What should we do then? Vote Republikkklan?

You stop participating in the Duopoly. Both paths lead to doom. Stop subscribing to the BS. Money talks, all of the other stuff is just child's play. Organize like all of the other groups eating in America. This is done purposely. Caucasians/Caucasian dogs always infiltrate and distort. Why is that? Stop with the stupid bloods and crips. The stupid GREEK fraternities. Why do black folks want to emulate Greek culture? Y'all need to read up on what Greek Culture was really about. All of this BS that fragments the population needs to be ended. Now is the time to organize. Judgment is coming.

Local office is ok. But once you pick a side of the one coin, you're back in the BS.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You stop participating in the Duopoly. Both paths lead to doom. Stop subscribing to the BS. Money talks, all of the other stuff is just child's play. Organize like all of the other groups eating in America. This is done purposely. Caucasians/Caucasian dogs always infiltrate and distort. Why is that? Stop with the stupid bloods and crips. The stupid GREEK fraternities. Why do black folks want to emulate Greek culture? Y'all need to read up on what Greek Culture was really about. All of this BS that fragments the population needs to be ended. Now is the time to organize. Judgment is coming.
That’s not a solution to anything, it’s more complaining about shit that won’t ever happen

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's common knowledge that Clarence Thomas is the pinnacle of cooning, but quick question.... If the vote count was 5 to 4
Why when I Google the vote count or any news article about the vote, the only justice explicitly named is Clarence Thomas? Even in the articles that have each individual justice's vote, the headline starts and the article ends with... You guessed it, Clarence Thomas. Did he cast the deciding vote? Did he break a tie? Did he lose rock paper scissors? Am I tripping? Can one of you political science professors explain this to me? Or does even asking this question make me a cac or a coon also? If I didn't know any better I'd think they were trying to make a Black Man(no matter how much of a Coon he absolutely is) the face of the supreme court's decision. Kinda makes you wonder....

No, it doesn't make me wonder but I also read the decision instead of just reflexively posting dumb contrarian shit. :smh:

Alito specifically said that this reasoning applies to just abortion:

"To ensure that our decision is not misunderstood or mischaracterized, we emphasize that our decision concerns the constitutional right to abortion and no other right," the document states. "Nothing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion."

However, Thomas opened the door for reevaluating other cases using this new approach. Namely, Griswold, Lawrence and Obergefell.

"In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court's substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell. Because any substantive due process decision is "demonstrably erroneous," we have a duty to "correct the error" established in those precedents," he wrote.

This isn't hard. It should also be instructive for you that the only people who cosign any of the dumb shit you post are well known coons and cacs masquerading as militants. :smh: :lol:

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
That’s not a solution to anything, it’s more complaining about shit that won’t ever happen
Keep voting Dem then. That's what you wanted to hear.

These are not complaints, these are actions to take. STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE DUOPOLY. You thought life was going to change after Pelosi bent the knee in that ritual she performed? LOL. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Easy Peasy

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You are the worst kinda black man....if are actually a black man. You want us to beg and plead and be beholden to the system. Nothing I said has anything to do with the bs you said.

White bitches crying about abortion begging black folks to fight their fight. F DEM CACS!!! Black women have so many other things negatively affecting their lives. The lack of abortion is not the most pressing issue.

Sellouts like you worship politicians who have done absolutely nothing for us. And when a person says we should do it for ourselves and take accountability, then your default response is, you must be a republican. I don't curse, but fuck you and all of your backwards ass beliefs. You are a plague on our community.

Ol pussy ass.
Damn

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Roe V Wade 2022 vote count" or "2022 supreme court decision" something like that.
No mention of Thomas specifically in the results
Roe V Wade 2022 vote count

2022 supreme court decision
No mention of Thomas specifically

So what agenda are you trying to prove that doesn't actually exist?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Keep voting Dem then. That's what you wanted to hear.

These are not complaints, these are actions to take. STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE DUOPOLY. You thought life was going to change after Pelosi bent the knee in that ritual she performed? LOL. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Easy Peasy
Unlike you I don’t rely on politicians to improve my life, however you seem to want a savior to come help rescue you from a miserable life. Republikkklans run the top 20 poorest and most violent states but hey don’t vote Dem . Vote Republikkklan right?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Give up hope that they are coming to save you. They are not coming to give you that hug. Once you can get past this realization, you will move freely. This is the best advice I can give you.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Give up hope that they are coming to save you. They are not coming to give you that hug. Once you can get past this realization, you will move freely. This is the best advice I can give you.
Not sure what the fuck you’re talking about. I live in California . You’re the one expecting politicians to do shit for you. I vote Democrat to keep them from taking shit . Only a fool or a coon would vote Republikkklan

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Not sure what the fuck you’re talking about. I live in California . You’re the one expecting politicians to do shit for you. I vote Democrat to keep them from taking shit . Only a fool or a coon would vote Republikkklan
After the Gay Conquistador god King Obama's first term, I got hip to what all this was really about. I'm mad at myself for even voting the first time for him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Trump got nothing major that he wanted done, no Obama care repeal, no border wall , nothing. Who gives a shit about those weak executive orders. The big shit will not make it past congress and the senate of the president is acting like a power hungry idiot

He got tax cuts done for his donors, SCOTUS for evangelicals and racism, which included attacks on BLM, voting rights, immigrants and endorsement of race soldiers like the proud boys. validated from the highest office in the land for his racists. Those racists were so convinced their time had come and that he would protect them that they were marching hoods off and police were wearing Trump arm patches.

Most every thing else was executive orders reversed by Biden. I wish he had left the one about protesters in place until all the Jan 6th folks were sentenced.

The damage he did tho is still being undone.