U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I guess those white women need to get on and die if it's really about “rights”. As a black man in America, I think the 19th Amendment is one of the gravest miscarriages in human history.
In some states, white women is going to find out the hard way about letting white men rule over their autonomy. Even if they have a miscarriage, they are going to want to put them in jail for a long fucking time. White women this is your fault.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In some states, white women is going to find out the hard way about letting white men rule over their autonomy. Even if they have a miscarriage, they are going to want to put them in jail for a long fucking time. White women this is your fault.
The white women who were caught with Malcolm Little, were they ever imprisoned?

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
She's a dumbass or trying to gaslight folk. We didn't have the votes to end the filibuster so takes 60 votes to pass the senate and the 60 votes weren't there either.
Always an excuse. Mitch McConnell didn't have the to past them tax cuts tho.

Biden didn't have the 60 to get the $$$ and bombs to that terrorist in Israel.

Anything regarding American people their's always a fucking excuse.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Always an excuse. Mitch McConnell didn't have the to past them tax cuts tho.

Biden didn't have the 60 to get the $$$ and bombs to that terrorist in Israel.

Anything regarding American people their's always a fucking excuse.

You only need a majority for things that come under budget reconciliation, and then it can only be used once or twice a session.

A primer on how it works:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
But what sbout the Senate parliamentarian. Another bullshit excuse that was used.

They are mentioned in the article. Rules aren't excuses. It's the system they have to work with. They could end the filibuster, but Manchin and Sinema weren't willing to do it, and now it doesn't matter because the GOP has the house.

Yall keep acting like dems don't have opposition to their agenda. Since the GOP isn't willing to sign on to most of it, then we have to vote in enough dems so that they aren't needed. Dems opposed the GOP agenda also, but they didn't have the numbers to do anything and unlike the GOP they won't vote against anything that actually helps citizens simply because the other side proposed it.

I personally think there are more dems that are a problem in the senate, but Manchin and Sinema gave them cover.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This is the shit that’s going to kill a lot of babies and women even if a woman don’t need an abortion. They still may need medical attention to save the baby and no doctors is not going to be around to help them. This is the shit that’s going to kill a lot of babies and women even if a woman don’t need an abortion. They still may need medical attention to save the baby and no doctors is not going to be around to help them. If you want to have a baby, you better move to a blue state.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should be real interesting because EMTALA has been around for years.

I can see more OBGYNS leaving these states with abortion bans because of the risk.
They already have high malpractice insurance premiums and I’m sure it’s even higher now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This should be real interesting because EMTALA has been around for years.

I can see more OBGYNS leaving these states with abortion bans because of the risk.
They already have high malpractice insurance premiums and I’m sure it’s even higher now.
Exactly this is going to fuck up a lot of red states and it’s doing it quickly.