playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
At least those evil right wing judges got this right
:yes:

Our brothers at the border at thr border deserve to come over and thier ASYLUM.

This is a Roe thread, not immigration. Even if they are to be deported instead of granted asylum, how much of a monster do you have to be to watch a woman and two kids drown in front of you and not attempt to render aid?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This is a Roe thread, not immigration. Even if they are to be deported instead of granted asylum, how much of a monster do you have to be to watch a woman and two kids drown in front of you and not attempt to render aid?
Hey sis,
You weren't referring to me "watching children and women drown and die" hopefully?

My post was about how they aren't all evil in the SCOTUS, and are capable of not allowing evil deeds to take place.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Hey sis,
You weren't referring to me "watching children and women drown and die" hopefully?

My post was about how they aren't all evil in the SCOTUS, and are capable of not allowing evil deeds to take place.

It was a 5-4 victory when it should have been 8-0. Something fundamental like this shouldn't have had 4 dissenters.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It was a 5-4 victory when it should have been 8-0. Something fundamental like this shouldn't have had 4 dissenters.
You have some people in some parts of the branches of government, trying to bring everything down. And for the people who want that to happen, you are going to hell on earth