TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Netflix
Agents of Shield
Season 6
I finished this a couple of weeks ago. After watching this I was pumped. Season 6 is by far the season of Agents of shield.

Shameless Season 9
Netflix/Showtime

I thoroughly like the season. But I didn't like Fionna's story arc at all. To me, they only had her character regress again. So they can have her go out and have an emotional goodbye. But by the end of the season, I didn't really care about her character. I dont know whos decision it was, but it was a bad one. To write that story.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
S2PdJ.jpg

I had 2 episodes of south side DVR ed and I just got around to watching it. Its pretty hilarious. I was watching this episode that was about a bitcoin scam. That part when that cop shit himself in the foot had me dying. Lil'rel was selling a new ragless wave cream which lead to more hilarity.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The Man in the High Castle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)#Accolades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)#Reception

The Man in the High Castle is an American alternate history television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers win World War II. It was created by Frank Spotnitz and is produced by Amazon Studios, Scott Free Productions, Headline Pictures, Electric Shepherd Productions, and Big Light Productions.[1] The series is based on Philip K. Dick's 1962 novel of the same name.[2]

In the parallel universe, Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan have divided the United States into the Greater Nazi Reich in the east, with New York City as its regional capital, and the Japanese Pacific States to the west, with San Francisco as the capital. These territories are separated by a neutral zone that encompasses the Rocky Mountains. The series starts in 1962 and follows characters whose destinies intertwine when they come into contact with newsreels and home movies that show Germany and Japan losing the war. The title of the series refers to the mysterious figure believed to have created the footage.

The pilot premiered in January 2015, and Amazon ordered a ten-episode season the following month which was released in November. A second season of ten episodes premiered in December 2016, and a third season was released on October 5, 2018. The fourth and final season is scheduled to premiere on November 15, 2019.[3]
I just finished the last season today. 4.5 Stars. It was outstanding. I had spazzed out over the first couple of episodes of the first season and thought it was something janky about the storyline. I was not disappointed though, having continued to watch.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Castle Rock season 2. Watch the 1st season as well. 1st related to Shawshank, second relates to Misery and another movie/novel that I won't spoil. This shit is good.
I saw an episode or two of this but I can't remember where. I don't have HULU. Thanks for the heads up and the reminder. I'm gonna have to get my son's account on my TV.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Dublin Murders on Starz one episode in and im hooked

I've watched the first two episodes and I'm hooked too. I have the series being recorded so I can catch up now that I finished TMIHC.

Glad to hear it. Pops is enjoying it too. Visited him last week and he mentioned he was DVR’ing it. Told him to keep me posted with
non-spoilers. Might need to see this show myself in the near future!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
now on season 2 of this:

Money Heist
13MH-1300x731.jpeg
I enjoyed The Money Heist. My only real negative is that the pace slows down for the Soap Opera type of storylines within. It was a decent series overall and it's good to watch these shows from outside of the US.

The US has always exported far more Pop Culture than it's imported. I can see some influences, but it's still interesting to see how television and entertainment is made for audiences in other nations.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lol they doing a money heist theme in rainbow 6 siege. I'm tempted to reinstall it.

I agree it can get soapy at times, but that generally happens with these Latin type shows.

The 4 main ladies can get it.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Lol they doing a money heist theme in rainbow 6 siege. I'm tempted to reinstall it.

I agree it can get soapy at times, but that generally happens with these Latin type shows.

The 4 main ladies can get it.
A Suspense meets a Telenovela. I hadn't thought of it quite like that in those words...that's exactly what I was feeling about it. :lol: